Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

heading off Marxism in Mexico

Having scuttled this year's attempt at amnesty for 33 million illegal aliens in the U.S., what else can the U.S. offer Mexico's starving poor to forestall a Marxist overthrow of the elites, in the footsteps of Cuba, Nicaragua, and Venezuela?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

HMMMM??? Maybe we can send back all the illegal Mexican immigrants who have tasted freedom and liberty here in the U.S.A.! Having tasted it...they can begin to ban together and fight for their own freedom and liberation!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hmmm.....not that I don't care about people, but seems to me that Mexico's issues are not OUR problems, it is theirs.

What can we offer? Our support by reversing the illegal immigration tide, back into their withering country, so they will be "full-up" again and can start being productive, responsible citizens of their own country, instead of raping and pillaging ours for their own financial benefit. Mexico needs to learn to take care of itself and be responsible for its own problems instead of pawning their impoverished onto other countries.

We can offer help in dealing with the drug cartels, give them support with their decisions to use some of their rich natural rescources to benefit the entire nation instead of just the wealthy. However, on that note, I would think it would be prudent to make a pact with them that we would help them, so long as they are working not only on the drug cartels, but also on getting rid of ANYONE within their government who is corrupted (now I know you all are saying "but that would mean there would be NO ONE left in their government!").

We should also make them agree, for our help, to encourage all of their citizens who are illegally in another country, namely ours, to come home and stop breaking other countries laws.

Think we can get them to agree?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know, even if we did go in there to help Mexico with the things you suggested (which would be great!)...it wouldn't be long before the world would be accusing us of "colonizing" Mexico and that we had a hidden agenda of eventually taking it over!

Then we would be hated by all of Central and South America...not to mention the Mexicans, the French, the Germans, the Italians...yada yada yada!

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    You know, even if we did go in there to help Mexico with the things you suggested (which would be great!)...it wouldn't be long before the world would be accusing us of "colonizing" Mexico and that we had a hidden agenda of eventually taking it over!

Then we would be hated by all of Central and South America...not to mention the Mexicans, the French, the Germans, the Italians...yada yada yada!
    I agree..damned if you do..damned if you don't..
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Probably, those people are never satisfied and always find a reason to bellyache about any help they get from us.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The only reason they would bellyache is because they would much rather take the easier route and come to a country and "eat its fruit" rather than to stay where they are and do their own toil and sacrifice to "plant their own fruit". (if that analogy makes sense?)

The easiest way to stop the drug cartel is to legalize marijuana. One county in Texas doesn't have equipment enough more resources to buy the equipment to enforce border security. They have a warehouse full of marijuana that is going to cost them $20,000 to dispose of but they don't have the money to dispose of it. If they could sell it they would have more than enough money to hire the personnel they need and buy the equipment they need to enforce border security.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.

We have been 'helping' Mexico for far too long.

What percentage of their people, poor, sick and criminals, are we caring for in the US?

Not that I want to send the poor off, mind you,or the sick, but imagine if we could find some country that would provide the upkeep for that same percentage of our poor and sick and a place we could ship our murderers, rapists and child molestors when they are released - we should be a lot more capable of fixing our own problems.

Maybe we should say to those 5 families that we have been supporting your country for long enough. If you don't want communism in your country, straighten up and play fair with your citizens. If you don't, we won't lift a finger except to be sure the turmoil stays in your country.

Yes, let's send the illegals home to make changes. They are healthier, thanks to the American taxpayers, weathier, thanks to the fact taxpayers supported them while they were here, wiser, thanks to all manner of education, adult and children, and OJT they got while here. Let them take that money they have been sending home and useit to benefit their country - since it certainly didn't benefit ours.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The easiest way to stop the drug cartel is to legalize marijuana
    Well, you simply cannot be serious, we'd all have to be brain dead to legalize a drug in order to financially benefit from its sales!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast