Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hello all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Welcome to the U.S., what took you so long (only about 230 years late!Mine have been here on mothers side for 372 years, give or take.) ?

Now as for it being a black and white issue, bet your a**. However we have too many career politicians that are clogging up that outhouse we call the Capitol (to be truly crude, but it seems fitting)!! They are the ones making it into a fence riding game, mainly to keep their votes.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd be willing to bet that we the taxpayers will have to pony up for any fees or fines the illegals owe one way or another. The best way to predict the future is to look at the past and these people haven't paid any dues to date.

Let the companies that get caught hiring them pay for the trip home for the entire family.

You would see some things change - but fast.

This is how we know our politicians are crooks and very much in on this.

A couple of announcements and we would see some change.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

These illegals have shown that they have no regard for our laws, the first thing they did when they entered the country was to break the law. They say, 'if you want to know what someone is going to do tomorrow take a look at what he did today'. They are law breakers and will continue to be. History repeats itself. But, I think their boldness is shocking to most Americans.

Nice to see you NewAmerican,
    I know you will be an asset to our site here as you will be to your new country. Let me say how sorry I am, that you had to work so hard for your citizenship status, now to see these illegals marching in "your" streets demanding instant citizenship without going through the legal channels. I just thought I was frustrated, it must be doubly so for you.They don't bother to learn english. They wave the mexican flag in our faces, drop their trash on other peoples lands they cross on without a care in the world.I am sure you have seen the pictures of where they come across the border onto ranchers and farmers lands it looks like huge dump areas. They change the words of our national anthem and sing it while protesting "their" civil rights, give me a break, they don't want to be Americans they just want to take from America and send it back home to their "true" country Mexico. Dam, I am sorry New American, didn't mean to get on my soap box here, welcome to our country, and may she be as good to you as she she has been to all of us!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I'm sure New_american has heard that the United States of America is not only the land of the free, but also the home of the brave Let us reflect:

Oh beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain
    For purple mountains, majesy! Above the fruited plains
    America, America, God shed His grace on thee
    And crown they good with brotherhood
    From sea to shining sea

Welcome to the USA. Get your buns over here to Western Nebraska sometime so we can make you some good ol' fashioned German cabbage burgers (Kraut burgers) will ya? You should've been here yesterday already, what is the hold-up??
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Monty,

Well done! I am going to share your story with my daughter in law (who is waiting on citizenship).

Welcome,welcome===

Somehow I doubt the 'path to citizenship' for these people will come with any kind of 'fee' attached.

They say they are going to have to pay back taxes. How will they document their incomes? Will they just take their word?

Also, there is the little matter of Earned Income Tax Credit - when they file, they will get back in return more than they paid in - so it is a plus for them and a minus for Americans.

As for their not have a 'bean' - some don't - but believe me, many of them are doing quite well. Don't be fooled by the ones you see on the street corner and at Home Depot. There are illegals making quite a bit of money - considering they get subsidized by taxpayers. An American would have to make at least twice as much just to be even with the illegals.

Remember these people send enough money back to Mexico to constitute Mexico's 1st or 2nd (depending on whose talking) largest national income.

Even those working on ranches, etc. send home from $200 to $400 every two weeks. That's a pretty good savings - most Americans can't do that.

Not to be argumentative - I guess I just don't want people to think that all that are here are just poor and uneducated people. That is another of the fallacies the pro-illegal group is pushing. They don't want you to see these people are racking up bank accounts, buying ranches (as one told me), investment property, etc. back in Mexico. The OBL want everyone to think these are people who want to become a part of the American Dream - not so for most of them.

They don't want the American people to know that these workers are doing better than many, many Americans.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

YAP, nnTrixie is right, when you cram 8 of them into a one bedroom apartment, its easy to save up tons of cash, oh but they'll splurge on big fancy trucks, with a picture of selena on the rear window.

I'll drink to doing it the right way, but man it sure takes long!

Cheers

Haven't noticed the pictures of Selena but see lots of these huge new trucks with huge Spanish Surnames on the rear window. A friend of mine said this is to keep them from stealing their own radios. I myself do not subscribe to such an un P.C. theory.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast