Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hello all

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome andy to our country and our board. May you find the american dream Thanks also for supporting american citizens against amnesty for illegals in this country. That is exactly what we are fighting for doing it the right way.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Welcome NewAmerican !! Reading your post made me think of a thought which crossed my mind this morning while at the school. I was watching the children being dropped off and I thought HOW can our government allow children to go right into the classroom with our kids without the proper health screening ?? They have their shots, but that's it !! Are these people crazy ? I think so.

Last September when I was at the high school I saw an illegal alien who was over the legal age to attend U.S. high schools attempt to register as a tenth grader. She had all sorts of false documents, FORTUNATELY the secretaries at the desk caught her. They told her to leave immediately because she was too old to attend the high school.

But can you imagine ? Some parents should join together with a law suit against a school district for failing to protect our children. I do not want illegal aliens attending school with my children. I will be happy to do what we can to help children in other countries, but I want to feel as though in America, my children are being properly watched out for and protected. I EXPECT that from my country !!

What if they were child predators, let alone they could have a disease.
    I don't like the way people can enter and walk around the schools. This REALLY bothers me.

I feel sorry for our children because they have a president who does not put their safety and well-being FIRST. What is more important than to protect those who are dependent upon US (the grown-ups) to watch out for them ??

Anyway, NewAmerican, for some reason your post made me think about that again. Welcome to your new country and to ALIPAC !!

Keep telling them to SECURE THE BORDERS because we've had it !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well the one thing that made me totally pissed off about Monday's "marches" was a guest on NPR (KPBS) San Diego on tuesday morning. The guest was one of the organisers of the "rally". She stated that they had booths urging people at the march (and illegals) to register to vote. All they have to do is tick the "citizen" box and no-one checks on anything. Let me remind you guys that if any non-citizen pretends to be one and registers to vote, they are (according to the government) commiting a crime and if found out will be expelled from the country, legal resident or not.
    Anyway, I have been trying to find out who the speaker on NPR was, with no success. The radio station is totally unco-operative, as you'd expect. this speaker should be in jail, end of story.
    Oh BTW, I don't want to open a can of worms, but the problem in our government isn't simply our President, but more importantly Congress. God Forbid when the Democrats get a majority, then is when you have to worry, because thats when you'll find amnesty given to all and sundry.
    It's gonna get worse folks.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Welcome NewAmerican. My ex wife is Canadian and I am convinced they are taking over our country through Hollywood

When your married to a Canadian, all you hear is "that actor is from Canada".

BTW, we spent a ton of money to have her in the States. Meanwhile, others just help themselves!

Someone should be held accountable at NPR for inciting illegals to vote. You would think it should be seen as a criminal conspiracy. An Orange county congressman Bob Dornan lost his seat because so many illegals turned out for ms. Sanchez. The congressman asked for an investigation but it never happened. God only knows how many illegals will be voting in future elections. They say that false document makers are so good now that they stump the experts. I'm sorry for such a negative tone but the NPR thing bothers me a lot. The FCC can be so chicken---t about some things but allow something like this. Maybe someone should sue NPR. Maybe the anagram stands for "no personal responsibility".

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    Bloody hell you guys are on this thread quickly. Thanks for the warm welcome!
    For me the immigration process wasn't a huge headache. I had a good attorney who knew exactly how the law applied to me, filed the correct forms etc etc had the medical tests etc etc. In all 3 years of paper trail before getting permanent status.
    Becoming a citizen is the easiest part. You have to have held a Green Card for 3 or 5 years depending on how you attained permanent residency. I applied last October, and 5 months later here I am, an American!

Ya know most of these illegals wouldn't be able to meet eligibility to become legal....if it involved as filing fee or paying income tax they'd all be crying...Did you know that the filing fee alone for a green card is 900 bucks, non-refundable even if your petition is rejected. No mexican has 2 beans to rub together let alone 900 bucks.
    Yet somehow they come up with $1500-$3000 to pay a coyote. Food must be expensive in Mexico if you have thousands of american dollars but yet are poor starving person
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: hello all

Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    I was born in the UK, moved here 11 years ago and have gone through the legal process of becoming a resident alien (green card holder) to a fully sworn in American Citizen (in March of this year), and have to say I am very resentful of these illegals fully expecting amnesty, and our government's fear of consequences involved in enforcing the immigration laws.
    Most people believe that there are no laws, but the law as I know it (I am a guru on the subject) is VERY black or white, and if you are illegal, it's bye bye....enforcement is another matter of course. It laways has been.
    The 3 tier immigration bill recently rejected by the senate would not have changed ANYTHING in regards to enforcement. WE HAVE LAWS ALREADY and they are NOT enforced! Why would new laws which merely categorize illegals into 3 groups be enforced? 3 times more complicated for sure!

The unfortunate reality is that there is no good solution. For every problem that can be fixed, a new one is created.

We could start by enforcing the border (build a bloody fence) AND checking people as they LEAVE the country so that they can't come back if they were not here lawfully.

Monty
    Proud American.
    Didn't the British Empire once have territory in the US? Doesn't that make this your "homeland"...that stupid argument is working for the Mexicans
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Too Funny.
    Didn't the British Empire once have territory in the US? Doesn't that make this your "homeland"...that stupid argument is working for the Mexicans
    Congratulations on becoming a citizen and welcome.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    No, it's my homeland!! My ancestors have been here a very long time and we are also Mi'qmak as well, so :P (his little tongue should be sticking out!!). No, this land really belongs to those that respect it, love it and desire to defend it.

I do not care if your ancestral roots go back 400 years (or more for our indigenous Americans) or just four years, if you pledge your allegiance and owe no other allegiance other than this one, this is your country.

The Mexican people need to realize they did not have the run of the whole length and depth of this country, and when they as a people did not stand up in the first place, and their leader signed that territory over to the United States, then that is history, it's over with, a done deal, and we are not going back to relive it, it's ridiculous.

If this were the case, I'd be asking the UK to make amends for the loss my ancestors in Nova Scotia endured because of the expulsion some 250 years ago. That is just ridiculous, the people that made those decisions are dead and no one person alive today is responsible for a past government. As well, I cannot expect to regain something that my ancestors held, that truly I can make no claim to now.

I am an American now, this is my home, I would not want the past to have gone any other way because it has brought me here, it is where I belong. So too for the Mexican people, learn to be satisfied with what they have, and if it is not what they feel it should be, make changes, but do it in Mexico, becasue that is their home and that is where the events of the past has brought them to.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123