Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Takoma Park MD, Fort Collins CO, Austin TX, Chicago Il, Cambridge Mass., Miami Fl, Springfield CT, Davis CA, and San Francisco CA.

I googled it to get these.

Not only are these sactuary cities, many of them boast about it on their web-sites!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

I've posted all the cities you said should be on the list.

To see the list, go here http://www.ojjpac.org
    and then click on the hyperlink "Sanctuary cities, USA"

If there are any mistakes, please let me know here.

Thanks,

-S
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Steve, if you ever decide to add santuary states, please make NC #1 on the list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK--regarding "sanctuary" cities. Some have come right outright and declared themselves such. Is that what you are looking for or are we just making accusations of cities we believe are. Because a year ago, I know that El Paso openly advocated and told the cops not to ask the immigration status of illegals. that is where the term came from--sanctuary. I don't believe that is the case here, now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sanctuary cities

Make sure San Antonio, Texas gets included. Also include Mcallen, TX Brownsville, TX and Laredo, TX to the soon to be long list.. All these cities are going into the cheap-labor craze. Any wonder they are among the fastest metro areas in the states. Bring me your people mexico, we want to get rich

I bet LULAC(or ALCU) has a list they distribute, with a map, of all sanctuary cities, and maybe statistics of how much you can steal in services. We know people and org's are running immigrantion rackets, so they have to know what cities are the most gullable.

pa

If your state or city was not a santuary city, you could try to get rid of your own illegals by telling them how a different city had WAY more benefits, and LESS police involvement.

For example, buy 500 one-way bus tickets from, er , Idaho and send your aliens, with a letter to the San Diego government "We love your sanctuary policy, it's genius, please accept (you actually have NO choice)this gift of 500 aliens.

pa

Dallas/Ft.Worth and Denton Texas. I don't know that they've declared themselves sanctuary cities...but their non actions have.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Alabaster, Alabama. This is recent and Alabamians are not happy.
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

tms

Denver, CO and probably every Metro Denver suburb and the whole state of Colorado!

more:

Westminster, CO
    Thornton, CO
    Aurora, CO
    Commerce City, CO
    Federal Heights, CO
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast