Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tms called it. city elections in the Denver Metro area and state representatives will be hot. Where are the anti sancuary canidates

do not use .searchhound.com they use invasive adware to advertize
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Rhino,

The best thing is to attend political ward clubs where the candidates go to ask for endorsements. Make them disclose their position in front of the membership.

You may get your officials to change their tune.

Steve

PS: List is updated to this post. To see the full list, go to

http://www.ojjpac.org
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

I had a Yahoo person write me telling me that Springfield, CT should not be on the list since it is not a sanctuary city.

Can anyone prove that it is? For example, submit an Executive Order # or ordinance?

Anyone want to be this fact-checker?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

PHOENIXASHES response about the one-way bus tickets was hilarious! While I don't know for sure, I suspect that Baltmore, MD is one of them. I think that most of Fairfax County, VA is, as well. Someone should look those places up to get proper verification.

Steve, you should also compile a list of counties and cities that aggressively pursue illegal aliens, gang members, etc. Butler County, Ohio would probably top that list. If someone else already mentioned that, I apologize.

JOE

I had a Yahoo person write me telling me that Springfield, CT should not be on the list since it is not a sanctuary city.
    I just knew that this was going to be a problem. Someone said El Paso but I know it isn't, either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will add a "disputed" note for El Passo.

When I have time I'll research and take it off or leave it. If anyone can document, let me know.

Thanks!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Steve, I think you need to create a criteria for your definition of "Sanctuary City." If it is because someone SAYS it is, then I guess they all are. But if it is because they do something specific to PROTECT illegal aliens from being deported, that is a different story.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Junius,

I think the problem is that some cities have official ececutive orders or ordinances (which officially make them sanctuary cities) and then you have wink & nod sanctuary cities where there may be no official city governmental action but a city's "inaction to enforce the law" result in a defacto sanctuary city.

I would like to know which are which and remove from the list any city which does not fall into either group.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

slc

Salt Lake City is an official sanctuary city. The mormons love to convert illegals, and illegals love to become "mormons", at least for a while, until they get their official papers, which the "church" helps them with. Then they can have a vision (revelation) and realize that really all the while what they wanted was expedited citizenship (legality)....and the lord spake.., I grant you a green card, now go access some services... and these are the smart illegals. Secular America, what a concept, instead we get the american taliban, goodnight Irene. cheers glenn

Nice to have you back Glenn- [b
    an astute and appropriately cynical assesssment of the Mormon's game Plan in all of this--- [/b]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast