Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Any more Sanctuary Cities out there? We need the people who live in the communities across the US to let us know if you believe you live in a sanctuary city.

Or is the list I put together on OJJPAC now complete?

PS: The Sanctuary City List may is the Most Viewed Page on OJJPAC. So those of you who sent in your data, you have helped educate many America about the Sanctuary City Issue. Congratulations!
    Just as an FYI, you can take the ? out of Baltimore, MD. They are 100 percent a sanctuary city headed by one of the biggest Pro-Illegal-Alien people around, Martin O'Malley. There was a big stink here a few years back where this idiot told everyone in the city Police department not to check for illegals.

He also broke every civil rights law imaginable by offering any Hispanic (no questions asked about legal status), $3000.00 to move to the City. The Baltimore sun printed the article and O'Malley did his best to have his goons cover it up.

I will see if I can't find the original document in my saved files area because I think it was pretty much removed from circulation under threat by O'Malley's goons.

Justanamerican,

Thanks for the FYI. I'll take away the (?). Send me the info you have and I may put it on my web site.

I don't know who this O'Malley guy is...but I could care less about him or his "goons."

If you want, you can Nominate O'Malley for the OJJPAC "Wall of Shame" if he hasn't been nominated already. There is a link towards the bottom of the OJJPAC website to do that. Please Provide why you think he should be nominated.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

bump

Peekskill New York and other satellite cities around New York followed suit when Mayor Bloomberg of New York made that city and it's five boroughs a santuary zone...furthermore, New York is a RIGHT TO WORK STATE, so that those day laborers to a large degree are PROTECTED BY LAW, their right to find employment though illegal preserved.

I'm suddenly curious...what if we were to start flooding these day labor sites with AMERICANS in need of work. The going rate here in my area is $100 a day for a day laborer, and you HAVE TO BUY THEM LUNCH as well, so you might as well say when it is all said and done about $120 a day.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean

I'm suddenly curious...what if we were to start flooding these day labor sites with AMERICANS in need of work. The going rate here in my area is $100 a day for a day laborer, and you HAVE TO BUY THEM LUNCH as well, so you might as well say when it is all said and done about $120 a day.
    If ordinary American men gathered in front of 7-11 stores and ran up to cars and trucks everytime someone pulled into the lot, they would probably be arrested. And heaven help them if they whistle at women, are drunk and urinate in public!
    But illegal hispanics gathering in mobs and creating a scene is okay. Our taxes even help pay for 'labor centers'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Pinto,

Peekskill NY now posted on OJJPAC.org.

If you want to list the other cities I will post. This is the only way to let the nation know what's going on...

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

UPDATING THE SANCTUARY CITY LIST

If you know any cities that should be added to the list, post them here and I will post them on OJJPAC.org.

Thanks!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Since there are quite a few new people who have joined ALIPAC, perhaps from "new" areas of the country, let us know if your city has a sanctuary city policy so it can be added to the list.

Thanks!

Steve
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Definatly Chicago and can pretty safely say all of Illinois. DeLeon Springs, FL, Deltona, Fl, Sanford, Fl
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Crazybird,

I will add your sanctuary city nominations to the OJJPAC Sanctuary city list.

Thanks!

Steve

PS: If you don't know what a sancturary city is, go to the web site and read the description.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast