Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

HELP! When speaking to authorities, how do I hide my anger?

I spoke to the Asst. Police Chief about implementing INA 287(g) locally. I got the usual mushmouth about, "That's the federals' job." I told him that DHS and ICE had abdicated their authority and were AWOL. He said he would read my materials and get back to me about 287(g).

How do I keep my outrage from manifesting itself to such people? I know that rage alienates those whom I try to reach, and that I catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar (or so they say). But even if I can hold in my outrage, I'm certain that I must be red in the face and my eyes bulging out.

I can pray and double up on my meds for 24 hours before such meetings. I need to "disassociate" from my victimization, as an advocate would if speaking on my behalf. But that is difficult indeed. Any suggestions?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

I spoke to the Asst. Police Chief about implementing INA 287(g) locally.
    Dayum! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

How about a virtual back rub?

Banned

Re: HELP! When speaking to authorities, how do I hide my an

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I spoke to the Asst. Police Chief about implementing INA 287(g) locally. I got the usual mushmouth about, "That's the federals' job." I told him that DHS and ICE had abdicated their authority and were AWOL. He said he would read my materials and get back to me about 287(g).

How do I keep my outrage from manifesting itself to such people? I know that rage alienates those whom I try to reach, and that I catch more flies with sugar than with vinegar (or so they say). But even if I can hold in my outrage, I'm certain that I must be red in the face and my eyes bulging out.

I can pray and double up on my meds for 24 hours before such meetings. I need to "disassociate" from my victimization, as an advocate would if speaking on my behalf. But that is difficult indeed. Any suggestions?
    Who wants to catch flies?

My opinion is that the authorities are so inured to citizen genuflection that they don't even realize the extent of citizen rage. Giving them an occasional dose of it is probably a good thing, but it should be done by more than one person lest that person be dismissed as a lone goof.

How do I keep my outrage from manifesting itself to such people?
    You have a right to be outraged if an official has failed to learn from the 911 Commission report. Certainly, you have to control how it manifests itself so that you can stay in an officials' face long enough to educate and negotiate. Try to see benefits to the official. Try to anticipate objections you'll run up against and be prepared. I think you'll be OK with more experience.

I'm heartened that you actually talked with this official. Good job just getting an ear.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

it should be done by more than one person
    Yep, get friends, neighbors to approach/call/email/whatever him about INA 287(g).
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Write opinion pieces and submit them to your local papers for the editors and encourage your fellow citizens to contact them about enforcing the law. It is close to election time. Vent by telling the truth instead of with outrage, it is much more effective.

Also you can ttart a protest, request the city council to do something. Start a recall petition for thsoe who wont do something.

There are so many options except NEVER give up and NEVER loose your posture.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Refresh my memory please. 287? Is that what Hazelton and other cities are trying to do? (got a hum-dinger of a headache and hard to concentrate)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CB Thats the ICE training for local police to deal with immigration law violators when they are arrested, stopped, etc.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just tell him

" Ok Cheif, So you wish to remain TOTALLY useless?"

dxd

Re: HELP! When speaking to authorities, how do I hide my an

Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC

Is the person you spoke to an elected official? Policy is set and/or must be approved by the elected executive.(such as mayor)
    Anyone under the elected executive just carries out the policy established by the elected executive.

We once had an elected executive that turned a deaf ear to our legitimate concerns and we did sustained legal and peaceful protests at his HOUSE! Morning, noon, and night. Rain and shine. His neighbors sure didn't like it. He did not run for re-election.

You can also do toilet seat work. Put the picture of the elected official in the toilet seat, write your grievances on the top half and walk around his office with it. When you walk around with a toilet seat you will get attention.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast