Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's The Plan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crocket,

I hear rumors about them printing up more cash than they should. What do you think about that news making rounds?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, I'm ready for the Plutonians to take charge and WE are the Plutos.

Exxon doesn't even have the right to vote here last time I checked our Plotocracy Docs.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The only way to decrease gasoline prices is to drastically decrease the global demand for crude oil.

Considering the growth of countries like China, I doubt that there is much the U.S. consumers can do to cause a heavy impact.

Well..they've dropped in my town from $3.19 to $2.66...for no reason at all. China stop producing last week?

Wake up people.

We still control the US.

"For just a little bit longer any hoo."

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    You are living ina Plutocracy not a Democracy
    Well, we're not supposed to be living in a democracy. The founding fathers considered and rejected direct democracy because they knew how easily the majority could be manipulated.
    it is also true that the founding fathers didn't intend for big business to run the government, although i don't think they forseen that happening.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Crocket,

I hear rumors about them printing up more cash than they should. What do you think about that news making rounds?

W
    Well, printing cash doesn't mean anything. When they print extra notes, all that means is that they are responding to inflation. Federal Reserve notes are only circulated in one of two ways. Either someone takes out a loan, thereby creating new debt, or someone retrieves cash from an account and loses the interest that would be helping that currency keep its equilibrium relative to inflation.

What is of greater concern is all the new debt. Low interest rates and gimme credit cards with high rates have consumer debt up, which results in more FRNs in circulation, Then the federal debt has skyrocketed from under $5 trillion to over $9 trillion. All that money gets paid out to contractors and to citizens in the form of benefits, all of which results in more FRNs in circulation. All of this would demnd the printing of more currency.

Understand that debt predicates currency volume and dictates dollar value through debt adulteration. Notes are printed as a reaction to monetary forces. They are not the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Well..they've dropped in my town from $3.19 to $2.66...for no reason at all.
    I'll bet that is very temporary.

I spoke with the owner of a Phillips 66 gas station who explained to me that sometimes he has to sell his gas at cost just to compete with the Shell station across the street. I guess he'll let the gas go on occassion if people will stop in to purchase beer, smokes, and dirty magazines.

In regards to supply and demand though... from what I have researched, the supply of crude oil being provided to the world is staying consistent while the demand is gradually increasing. We try to do our part to minimize our demand by carpooling, driving hybrid vehicles, and simply driving less. But I do not know if our efforts are great enough to effect the global demand as other nations grow.

Its $2.58 a gallon here today.

If demand were driving high prices then why has it been released that all oil companies have made record profits in the past year? I do not for one minute believe that trillions of Chinese are now, all in one years time, buying cars and driving all over the place. Their demand may have increased but not enough to so severly effect us in a one year time period.
    Nor would oil companies be making record profit margins. Their profits would remain the same if they just pass the cost off to us. Or fall if they should decided to eat some of it to help the consumer.

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Well..they've dropped in my town from $3.19 to $2.66...for no reason at all. China stop producing last week?

Wake up people.

We still control the US.

"For just a little bit longer any hoo."

Dang Judy I was under the impression el presidenta Fox was running it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bush can take gas from the reserves any time he wants to and lower the price of gas.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast