Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's The Plan

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Guys, you are also overlooking the impact of the strategic petroleum reserve. Clinton had drawn it down to reduce fuel prices in his second term. After 9/11 Bush decided to top it off. The US reserve is now topped off, but China has been working toward creating its own reserve. The problem for China is that it doesn't have the storage facilities that we have - yet. Its reserve is currently also topped off. The governmental hoarding by these two nations along with some additional buying for the EC reserve (which is gasoline rather than crude) has played a role in run-up, though it is a distant second to monetary forces as a cause of high prices. Now that the reserves are more or less topped, that will bring the supply/demand forces back down to earth and result in some price relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity
    You are living ina Plutocracy not a Democracy
    Bolshevitarian Klepto-plutocracy is most fitting
    The American Conservative

Bail out families, not usurers and speculators.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzabell
    If demand were driving high prices then why has it been released that all oil companies have made record profits in the past year?
    Oil companies are seeing more profits because we are giving them more business. Depending on how you look at their profits, you could see things a few different ways. Many companies have profit margins close to 45%. Oil companies have profit margins around 9%. This is much lower, so they are seeing less profits percentage-wise, but they are seeing more actual dollars because their sales are increasing.

Example:

Company A makes $500,000.00 in one year, and $250,000.00 of that is profit. Company A has a 50% profit margin.

Company B makes $500 million in one year, and 50 million of that is profit. Company B has a 10% profit margin.

So oil companies will whine saying their profit margins are comparably low and at the same time get away with record high profits. They might be pressured or persuaded to decrease their profits some, but probably not much. Especially considering how businesses set goals to meet and/or exceed the profits amounts from the same quarter of the previous fiscal year.

Some people hope that the government will loosen the taxes on gasoline. Speaking of which, I believe oil companies make an average of 9 cents per gallon, while the government makes somewhere around 18 cents to the gallon.

Anyone out there with some actual statistical data to back me up or correct me in my generalizations and estimations??

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    Bush can take gas from the reserves any time he wants to and lower the price of gas.
    Reserves are exactly what they are called: RESERVES.

What happens when our reserves our gone and the prices continue to go up? We would jump from a comfortable $1.75/gal to $4.00/gal without any reserve to save us. I suggest saving the reserves for an actual crisis rather than wasting them away to ease the current pain at the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Crocket,

I hear rumors about them printing up more cash than they should. What do you think about that news making rounds?

W
    It's not a rumor, William.

We've been going hell bent for election with the fed playing games.

A lot of people are getting very nervous about it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Big Business doesn't run the US Government.

We do.

For just a little bit longer, any hoo.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Crocket,

I hear rumors about them printing up more cash than they should. What do you think about that news making rounds?

W
    It's not a rumor, William.

We've been going hell bent for election with the fed playing games.

A lot of people are getting very nervous about it.
    What do you think is supposed to happen when the government borrows and distributes $4 trillion in six years?

exactly when and for how long will Congress be in recess? I'm thinking they won't be back until August.

I wonder how many American citizens will protest in front of their offices and/or make office visits or townhall meetings.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Crocket,

What do you think is supposed to happen when the government borrows and distributes $4 trillion in six years?
    I have read all of your posts on this subject and feel a tingle going up my spine. Could you, would you, expound on this in a longer and individual post?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

me thinks the light is dawning. this is about more than illegals crossing our borders.

NOW research the state England is in. Cameras on the streets and every where else. Scanned as they pass through airports and subways to the degree you can make out the contour of their buttocks! THEY accept this because they wanted to be protected from the "terrorist".

Sovereignty forfeited when they became part of the E.U. Universal money. (ours will be plastic credits) Satelites capable of controlling their cars (black boxes installed in newer models) and the car stops by remote satelite control when they want you or your speeding or whatever!

You won't control your own car eventually. You won't have guns to defend yourselves because they will be recorded and removed from your possession and destroyed. (ck out legislation in California)

Australia and England private citizens are already disarmed. You won't have currency with which to purchase anything unless the government allows you to have the credits you earned on your little plastic card.

Access to your savings, your investments, your personal history, your biometric identifiers all will be stored on that little "national id" card... you gettin the picture yet?

IF you have the courage and you look world wide, strong countries are being systematically disarmed and financially weakened. Their constitutions shredded (like ours corrupted) under the guise of legislation designed to protect the public from "terror".

The U.N. is the enemy not Osama not Fox. The U.N. has a vision of a peacefull world at the expense of the prosperous nations. Money is power so you won't as serfs have any. Only the elite will be empowered.

The United States is the greatest threat to the U.N. goal. Australia hangs by its nails as they watch, our belief in our Bill of Rights rendered obsolete(currently hung up in martial law) and our Constitution (being diluted by foreign law introduced as a precident as opposed to our Constituion) being legislated to shredds.

Australia's gun owners have been disarmed just like England. Their soldiers like ours are gone and exhausted being depleted in a war that had only one purpose. Isolate the army from the citizens, use up the miltary equipment and reserve supplies, drive the country deeper in debt to the great money provider of the world WMF and isolate, isolate, isolate.

Our ports are secured by other nations, our toll roads are controlled by other nations. Did anyone tell you this was happening? Ask yourself why they didn't tell you?

IF you are willing to look you will find the truth otherwise just take your blue pill and let America die!

The congress won't help you because they can't. The don't admitt that they too had the wool pulled over their eyes when G.W. Bush signed away our soveriengty with Mexico in March 2005 with the Pan American Security Agreement. The only borders secured on this continent will be the outer borders of the Continent. WAKE UP! I told you the other day those people crossing our borders think it is their right based upon that ^%$#@! agreement that no one discussed with us peon citizens.

Think about this!! Our companies have been sent overseas attracted by lower tax bases, our jobs have been outsourced rendering the working people to a class lower than they are accustomed to but one that will be world wide for the serf population.

You think your congress is DEAF and in reality it has been neutered, your soldiers are spent out overseas, your guns are going, your main stream media is censored, your phones are tapped, your cash will be replaced with credits on a plastic card that the government controlls, your internet access to communicate with others and seek other sources of information will be legislated away under the guise of protecting children from online preditors.

YES it will.. read the fine print. Legislation is afoot that will split the bandwidth and the businesses get the fast lane and the serfs get what's left that will be censored. Communication cannot be allowed that might inspire an uprising or wake up the sleeping masses. No chats, no bloggs, no alternative news, no alipac.

IF I were you I would be checking out my state constitution and state representatives because that is the only soveriengty left in this country.

Red pill express

All this information is available (for now) online.

Search the congressional record, Search Thomas, READ the DAMN fine print of the bills that are being passed. READ the treaties signed by our "beloved" leaders.

This began in 1913 when our congress unwittingly wrote legislation that created Federal Reserve Act (read the fine print The Federal Reserve is a corporation NOT part of our government) The gold and silver of the citizens of this country was desposited in the Federal Reserve in exchange for "flat" money - valueless paper. Those bankers extended credit to other European countries, gambled away the gold and our government in an attempt to keep the good credit rating of this nation agreed to pay back the debt incurred by the WMF / aka Federal Reserve in other clothing. They mortgaged public lands. It gets worse so pay attention here.

The Federal Reserve is an international banking conglomerate that has been loaning this nation money since 1934 When the HERO !!! grrr FDR signed the Emergency Banking Act. That was the death of the Republic. The United States we were born into is a corporation endebted to the WMF (world bank) up to its eyebrows. When the United States went bankrupt in 1934 as a result of the filandering European bankers (owners of the Federal Reserve) this nations public lands, as well as privately held lands and the people YES THE PEOPLE who tended that land were passed as collateral in the bankruptcy proceedings.

IF you doubt me look for yourself. You won't find it in history books. You will find it in congressional records. Their offices are right here under your noses! The Federal Reserve is the WMF and its public face is the U.N.

The U.N. plan for world peace will be achieved by stripping all nations of power and making a uniform peasant class. It would appear from documents online that this is scheduled to be completed in 2008 - 2010. The U.N. Goal can only be acheived when strong nations are disarmed and rendered impotent due to debt and internal cris created by "fabricated" fear.

WAKE UP read your state constitution and start actively working there. Those are the only sovereign borders left (maybe) if they seceed from the Federal government. First they need to bring their National Guard back home. Good luck to that. You heard Bush at least four more years.

READ - EDUCATE your selves and PROTECT YOUR FAMILY AND THIS NATION.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast