Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi I'm new here

Hi everyone My name is Diane and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and I'm from New Mexico. I'm a Hisapnic who has a very mixed background and I have various ethnicities in my background such as Italian, Germanc and French. Some of my ancestry is from the Spanish conquistadors and from Native American tribes such as Apache and Navajo. Living in New Mexico I have seen the various negative effects that illegal immigration has brougt onto U.S. citizens. I'm also a member of You Don't Speak For Me and I'm also supporting K.C. McAlpin and Pro English. If you any of you have questions or anything let me know.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Welcome to ALIPAC browneyes106

We have many patriotic, hispanics Americans and Americans from all ethnic backgrounds. Glad to here from you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad to meet you browneyes106! welcome.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Welcome to ALIPAC browneyes106

We have many patriotic, hispanics Americans and Americans from all ethnic backgrounds. Glad to here from you.
    Thank you for the welcome.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Welcome to Alipac! Glad you've joined us. We are all in this battle together!

Welcome browneyes, I believe there are others on here from you don't speak for me as well.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi there browneyes0106, welcome aboard!

Glad to have you join us

Hello and welcome browneyes106 from a fellow "hispanic" native New Mexican now residing in TX!

I too have seen how the Illegal community has taken over the area.
    The areas known as the south valley , bridge, atrisco, south coors are all now occupied by Illegals. Also the northern areas of 2nd, 4th, 12st, areas are now being invaded as well! I see it get worse every year as I still have relatives living in Albuquerque and go visit every summer.

I also know that the crime and gang problems are stemming from much of the invasion coming from the Los Angeles area. They are bringing the crime wtih them. The schools are overrun, the county hospital rooms filled and the welfare system is actually catering to the Illegals.
    It is so sad to see what was once a beautiful town being turned into what many call as "Little East Los Angeles".

Glad to have you here brown eyes.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Welcome browneyes glad to have you aboard.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast