Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome Browneyes. So glad you have joined the fight of Americans and Legal Citizens in saving this great country.

Nicole

Welcome Browneyes106, good to have you aboard.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Welcome, Browneyes. Don't be afraid to jump right and express your opinions. We welcome a good chat.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Hi I'm new here

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Hi everyone My name is Diane and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and I'm from New Mexico. I'm a Hisapnic who has a very mixed background and I have various ethnicities in my background such as Italian, Germanc and French. Some of my ancestry is from the Spanish conquistadors and from Native American tribes such as Apache and Navajo. Living in New Mexico I have seen the various negative effects that illegal immigration has brougt onto U.S. citizens. I'm also a member of You Don't Speak For Me and I'm also supporting K.C. McAlpin and Pro English. If you any of you have questions or anything let me know.
    Welcome Diane.

We are glad to have you with us.

Please let me know if I can help you in any way as you explore our operations here at ALIPAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Welcome!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Welcome, Diane! My aunt's family is from Northern Mexico, and she shares your concerns. You should hear her on this subject!

April
    Welcome Diane! Glad you are here!

Re: Hi I'm new here

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Hi everyone My name is Diane and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and I'm from New Mexico. I'm a Hisapnic who has a very mixed background and I have various ethnicities in my background such as Italian, Germanc and French. Some of my ancestry is from the Spanish conquistadors and from Native American tribes such as Apache and Navajo. Living in New Mexico I have seen the various negative effects that illegal immigration has brougt onto U.S. citizens. I'm also a member of You Don't Speak For Me and I'm also supporting K.C. McAlpin and Pro English. If you any of you have questions or anything let me know.

Welcome to ALIPAC!!

Let everyone you can know about this board.

Thanks for becoming a member!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me here. I do know a few people would be interested in joining here. I plan to tell them. Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me here.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

working4change
    Welcome to ALIPAC. Bring more with you!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast