Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi I'm new here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

to ALIPAC "Browneyes" so glad to have you get involved with the ALIPAC TEAM in the fight to literally save our country. We have great people here, lots of information to help educate and keep us up on all the latest news.

There is power in numbers and you have just helped increase our power!! Thanks!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIPAC AUGUST FUND RAISER
    PLEASE help ALIPAC stay in the fight against illegal immigration!!!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=75673
    FOOD FOR THOUGHT
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome aboard Browneyes! Good to have you apart of the team!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Re: Hi I'm new here

Welcome to ALIPAC browneyes. A representative from You Don't Speak for me spoke at an ALIPAC conference I believe (I remember seeing a video of it). I can't find the link now but the guy was great!

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Hi everyone My name is Diane and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and I'm from New Mexico. I'm a Hisapnic who has a very mixed background and I have various ethnicities in my background such as Italian, Germanc and French. Some of my ancestry is from the Spanish conquistadors and from Native American tribes such as Apache and Navajo. Living in New Mexico I have seen the various negative effects that illegal immigration has brougt onto U.S. citizens. I'm also a member of You Don't Speak For Me and I'm also supporting K.C. McAlpin and Pro English. If you any of you have questions or anything let me know.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Diane, welcome to ALIPAC! Please don't hesitate to join in our discussions at any time; the more opinions, the better the exchange of ideas!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Welcome Browneyes.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

JAK
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hi everyone My name is Diane and I'm new here. I'm 22 years old and I'm from New Mexico. I'm a Hisapnic who has a very mixed background and I have various ethnicities in my background such as Italian, Germanc and French. Some of my ancestry is from the Spanish conquistadors and from Native American tribes such as Apache and Navajo. Living in New Mexico I have seen the various negative effects that illegal immigration has brougt onto U.S. citizens. I'm also a member of You Don't Speak For Me and I'm also supporting K.C. McAlpin and Pro English. If you any of you have questions or anything let me know.
    Welcome Browneyes....I am new here as well as of today...

Thanks again to everyone who has welcomed me and I also welcome any new people here.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    Hello and welcome browneyes106 from a fellow "hispanic" native New Mexican now residing in TX!

I too have seen how the Illegal community has taken over the area.
    The areas known as the south valley , bridge, atrisco, south coors are all now occupied by Illegals. Also the northern areas of 2nd, 4th, 12st, areas are now being invaded as well! I see it get worse every year as I still have relatives living in Albuquerque and go visit every summer.

I also know that the crime and gang problems are stemming from much of the invasion coming from the Los Angeles area. They are bringing the crime wtih them. The schools are overrun, the county hospital rooms filled and the welfare system is actually catering to the Illegals.
    It is so sad to see what was once a beautiful town being turned into what many call as "Little East Los Angeles".
    Albuquerque is a good city but it's going down because of the invasion. My sister works at UNM hospital and she is constantly having to deal with non-English speaking immigrants on daily basis. She said most of the newborns belong to Mexicans. Illlegals are really messing up ABQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Welcome to ALIPAC browneyes. A representative from You Don't Speak for me spoke at an ALIPAC conference I believe (I remember seeing a video of it). I can't find the link now but the guy was great!

[/quote

You are probably talking about Col. Al Rodriguez he's a great guy. I'm really glad he founded the group. If you go to YouTube and type in his name or You Don't Speak For me you should find of videos of him speaking at events. There are some videos on the groups website too. You Don't Speak For Me is still growing and getting new members across the country.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast