Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just think of all the days off from work, though.
    Ya....if you're lucky enough to have one of those REAL jobs. That PAID you!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm still waiting for large white dude month. I'd even settle for Bubba day. I'd just like for someone to remember in these politically correct times that not everything worth while in America is the direct result of diversity.
    Wasn't Edison a Gringo?

I've seen a lot of illegal immigrant bouquets in the East San Diego county back country and the Texas Rio Grande Valley. It usually consists of discarded plastic trash bags on bushes or barb wire fences or dirty diapers in parking lots. If you could collect these bouquets and sell them for $9.99 each you'd be rich enough to be in the senate.

Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I've seen a lot of illegal immigrant bouquets in the East San Diego county back country and the Texas Rio Grande Valley. It usually consists of discarded plastic trash bags on bushes or barb wire fences or dirty diapers in parking lots. If you could collect these bouquets and sell them for $9.99 each you'd be rich enough to be in the senate.
    Wouldn't touch that hazardous waste myself with a ten-mile pole! Some group picked up trash in Arizona and left it on an Arizona pro-invader rep's office doorstep. :P Wonder if he got the point?

I'd even settle for Bubba day
    Now that sounds like a celebration!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'd even settle for Bubba day
    Now that sounds like a celebration!!!!!
    I'll get the Country Music, Beer, and Jeff Foxworthy DVD ready
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andyt
    I'm still waiting for large white dude month. I'd even settle for Bubba day. I'd just like for someone to remember in these politically correct times that not everything worth while in America is the direct result of diversity.
    Wasn't Edison a Gringo?

I'd be afraid to touch those "boquets".
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

I'm afraid we all are going to have to get used to it...they have 5 children per family we only have one. Their history will trump ours in two generations...nobody's going to want to learn about our history.
    painfully True statement... UNLESS we can get our country out of the trap G.H / Bill and GW have hornswaggled us into.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by xanadu
    hornswaggled
    Hornswaggled? Love that word! :P

Haven't heard anyone use it in a very long time.

Cleghorn Leghorn used to say that

I'll get the Country Music, Beer, and Jeff Foxworthy DVD ready
    You're on!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast