Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, just checked Michael Cohen's twitter and so many great comments there. Oh, how I hope they find this woman.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh my goodness!! I'm so glad they responded so quickly. It brings tears to my eyes. The Trump People, all of them, not just Donald Trump, but his whole crew in Trump Organization, are some of the best people in this country. Oh please keep us posted Jean and GeorgiaPeach!! I wanted to break concrete blocks with my hand when I saw those animals tearing up her precious signs she'd worked so hard to make. And seeing her being knocked down and laying there clinging to her basket, it's just impossible to believe this was happening in America!! In Hollywood!!!! Hollywood is no longer the beautiful place we thought it was, it is full of homeless people, poverty, illegal aliens, gang members, thugs and animals .... all on the street in broad daylight! And did you see their clothes?? This scene is not the vision of Hollywood that many of US have held all these years, quite the opposite.

Very sad to see. The bright lights of this story are the woman protecting Trump's Star and Trump and his People looking for her!!!

WOW!! WHAT A ROLL COASTER EMOTIONAL DAY!!!

Whew.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Yes, just checked Michael Cohen's twitter and so many great comments there. Oh, how I hope they find this woman.

Me too. Too much injustice. If Clinton won, our streets would be full of this and much more. So little respect and they do not allow for opposing views. Just thuggery.

I would like to know the outcome. I know it will be good for her. We know Mr. Trump does things in private very often but I would like to hear the good news.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-29-2016 at 12:22 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We should periodically check Michael Cohen's twitter page for updates.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Attorney Looking for Homeless Woman Beaten By Hillary Clinton Supporters in Hollywood

Kristinn Taylor Oct 28th, 2016 9:09 pm

The attorney for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is looking for the homeless Black woman seen on video being attacked by a mob of Hillary Clinton supporters as she protected Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame after it was sledgehammered by a Clinton supporter earlier this week.
    Before:
    After:
    Michael Cohen, Trump Organization EVP and Special Counsel to Donald J. Trump, spoke out on Twitter Friday evening about Mr. Trump’s desire–before it was known to him that she was attacked by the Clinton mob–to present an unspecified gift to the woman. Cohen said he had a friend in Hollywood looking for her.

After learning she had been attacked, Cohen promised she would have “the last laugh on these thugs.”

Cohen told a supporter to not contact the Trump campaign about the woman but to DM him on Twitter with any information as to her whereabouts., indicating this is a personal matter for Trump.

“.@DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump someone please help me locate this woman as Mr. Trump has a gift for her…”

“.@aGirlisN0one @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump Someone please help me find this woman. No person should ever be treated this way!!!”

“.@can_texplain @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump I just had a friend who works close by look but she is not there. If someone sees her, DM me”

Soon after Cohen responded to posters on Twitter who informed him the woman had been attacked and prayed for her to be found and helped. Cohen stayed engaged in conversation with the posters over the course of several hours Friday night.

“@MichaelCohen212 @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump they assaulted her!!”

“.@EOnAntisemitism @YouTube with everyone’s help, we will.”

“.@IamBruceRussell @natashalarebel she will ultimately have the last laugh”

“.@can_texplain @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump no one should be treated like this. God bless her”

“.@aGirlisN0one @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump @Cernovich @PizzaPartyBen we will!!!” (find her)

“.@HeavenPeaceLove @aGirlisN0one @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump @Cernovich @PizzaPartyBen I have asked local friends to check daily.”

“.@UnpopularTruth3 @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump No…please DM me.”

“.@sandra48050139 with everyone’s love and help, this woman will have the last laugh on these thugs”

“.@Mallory_McLean @bocavista2016 @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump that’s for the police to do. Let’s hope”

“.@WvBoy51 @can_texplain @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump or be treated like this.”

“.@Malthrax @CassandraRules I have a friend who went and she was gone. He will return daily until we find her.”

“.@CassandraRules @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump I sure will.”

“.@DianaChic1 @can_texplain @Poppy_Fields1 @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump as did everyone I know who saw it”

“.@taylorhamtakes @aGirlisN0one @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump @Cernovich @PizzaPartyBen how do you know that and how do I find her?”

“.@BasedReporter @CassandraRules @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump Thank you”

“.@sarahmint @taylorhamtakes No. still hoping”

“.@mimiminniti @sarahmint @taylorhamtakes yes!”

“.@russellwiley @ClydeStones @sarahmint @taylorhamtakes If anyone knows who the thugs are, call law enforcement immediately with their names.”

“Michael Cohen ‏@MichaelCohen212 39s39 seconds ago Manhattan, NY
    .@PaulaGail4 @Cernovich @HeavenPeaceLove @aGirlisN0one @DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump @PizzaPartyBen rest assured…I will”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/breaking-donald-trump-attorney-looking-homeless-woman-beaten-hillary-clinton-supporters-hollywood/
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 10-29-2016 at 02:11 AM.
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The time stamps for the Twitter comments did not come along when copied. One person gave a name for this lady but I don't see confirmation.

If Mr. Cohen has someone looking for her daily and with media exposure she will surely be located soon.

I sure hope so. What a wonderful woman. Guarding Trump's Star, it's just the sweetest bravest thing in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    AWFUL! Videos Show Hillary Clinton Supporters Attacking Homeless Black Woman Guarding Trump Hollywood Star

Well it looks like the Clinton cronies pulled down the videos....

They don't want voters to see who is really racist and violent.

On my way now to Hollywood Blvd to find this woman.

Oh that is just awful those 3 videos aren't there now!!! I hope they can find the woman. I wonder why it's taking so long??!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast