Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is good to know that she has been located. I know her life will be blessed by some kind act of Donald Trump that awaits her. I pray she finds someplace beside the street for a home.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Hollywood Police said they received hundreds of calls about this incident and asking about the woman.

As of this afternoon the police told me I was the only person to go into station and on behalf of Donald Trump and/or
    the Trump Campaign.

The station told me they were not allowed (illegal) to release any info about the woman to me and arranged for me
    meet with another department in station on Monday that could up me.

Based on the process they told me, I would have to assume anyone else contacting the station would be told the same.

This other department in the station is closed on weekends.

A Homeless Woman’s Powerful Message to the GOP on Immigration

by JEREMY CARL October 31, 2016 7:27 PM

The story got lost amidst the Clinton e-mail furor, but over the weekend, there was an incident that in many ways encapsulated the frustrating debate over immigration in this campaign. And there’s little doubt that had the ideological poles of the victims and villains been switched, we would have been hearing it from wall to wall on the news. Once again, leftists precipitated violence against Trump and his supporters, in this case, knocking down and repeatedly cursing a homeless African-American woman who was supporting Trump and “defending” his star on the walk of fame.

Just a day earlier the star had been attacked with a sledgehammer by a wealthy heir to the Otis elevator fortune, who was last seen in the news a few years ago auctioning off a number of Mahatma Gandhi–related artifacts to a wealthy Indian businessman for almost $2 million.

The symbolism was inescapable — a highly privileged, wealthy member of the establishment violently attacking Trump — and being celebrated for doing so — while a person who is almost the demographic epitome of underprivilege by liberal lights was defending Trump — yet she was largely ignored outside of the conservative media since her cause was unpopular.

The woman’s sign, which she held aloft, said it all: “20 Million illegals and Americans sleep on the streets in tents. Vote Trump.”​ That one sign held a more succinct message and powerful message on immigration than the entire apparatus of the GOP consultant class has managed to put out in order to attract working class African Americans and Hispanics to an enforcement-first immigration policy.

The working class, and in particular the African-American and Hispanic working class, are the ones most devastated by the Democrats open-borders policies. And the GOP’s failure to make that case effectively to those voters must rank as one of the singular failures in contemporary American politics.

In the primaries, Ted Cruz had one of the best ads in the 2016 political cycle pointing this out, imagining what the reaction to illegal immigration would be if it were wealthy lawyers and bankers were sneaking over the border, rather than agricultural and construction workers. Unfortunately, he’s one of the few in the GOP who has been able to tell that story in a memorable way.

Meanwhile a homeless woman is capable of stating what one of the core GOP messages on immigration should be better than our millionaire consultant class and top political leadership.

I’m getting ready to go trick-or-treating with my kids in a couple of hours — but there’s nothing I’ll see on Halloween night that is as scary as that reality. One of my kids is going dressed as Zombie Uncle Sam (his idea, not mine) — it’s a fitting commentary on the state of our politics in this election season. If the GOP doesn’t figure out how to reach more non-white voters and explain to them how open-borders harms their interests, this party, Trump or no Trump, will eventually join the walking dead.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...op-immigration
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Update: Homeless Woman Who Was Guarding Trump Hollywood Star Is Found – Trump Camp No

Update: Homeless Woman Who Was Guarding Trump Hollywood Star Is Found – Trump Camp Notified

Jim Hoft Nov 2nd, 2016 9:41 pm

Last Wednesday a violent leftist smashed Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
    The criminal used a sledgehammer to destroy Donald’s star.
    So later in the day this homeless woman sat near the star to protect it.

The woman was holding a sign that reads, “20 Million Illegals and Americans Sleep on the Streets in Tents. Vote Trump.”

The poor homeless woman was later assaulted by cruel leftist thugs.
    Her name is Denise Scott

On Saturday a GoFundMe page was set up to raise money for the homeless woman guarding Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Boulevard.
    The woman’s name is Denise Scott.
    You donate to her here.

Now here’s some good news….
    Denise Scott has been located!

From the GoFundMe page:

FOUND! Denise Scott has been located and is safe in Los Angeles with Christopher Mack, a man who runs an outreach program for the homeless on Skid row. View images of Denise and Christopher below. Denise is safe and healthy and is VERY excited about all the tremendous support!

Additionally, Brunell Donald-Kyei, Vice Chair of Diversity Counsel for Donald Trump has been informed and is working to ensure Donald Trump and Michael Cohen are updated tonight.

I can’t continue writing without first recognizing one of America’s finest couples, Eric and Vickie Weaver, who have worked tirelessly to locate Denise all the way from Alaska! “We just couldn’t sleep, knowing that she was out there, we were so worried about her” said Eric. After days of internet research and phone calls, they found Christopher Mack, who was reportedly sitting with Denise at that very moment!

As a special thanks to Eric and Vickie Weaver, check them out on Twitter and give them a shout-out at: https://twitter.com/JackTalkinSmack

Also, please visit them on their Facebook page here:
    https://www.facebook.com/gopreload/

I’ll be touching base with Christopher Mack at the Homeless Outreach (tonight hopefully) and will gain as much information from Denise as I can.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...camp-notified/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tears are in my eyes for this woman, such pride, such strength, someone with so little, standing up for so much.

THANK YOU DENISE SCOTT!! YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN HERO!! THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR BEING YOU!!!! YOU have inspired our country and our citizens, and set a remarkable example of American Pride, American Grit, American Courage and American Spirit.

I've never met you, but I will love you forever for what you have done.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345