Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: Homeless Woman Guards Trump’s Walk of Fame Star (Video)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    On my way now to Hollywood Blvd to find this woman.
    You go girl! And be safe!

Wonder why videos are down? Hmmmm....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lorrie View Post
    On my way now to Hollywood Blvd to find this woman.
    Oh Lorrie, God Bless You!! She can't be too far. I wish I was there, I would help you find her. Good luck!!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Video of Beating of Homeless Trump Supporter Now Blocked, Can Be Viewed Here

Kristinn Taylor Oct 29th, 2016 1:34 pm

“Koali Fikator”, the person who filmed and posted the videos of the homeless Black woman being harassed and attacked for protecting Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame has now made the videos “Private” on YouTube.

This came after Fikator disabled commenting and changed the original descriptions of the videos from hateful comments saying the woman deserved the attacks to a pious, self-serving screed. The Gateway Pundit preserved both versions of Fikator’s statements here.

Donald Trump has ordered his attorney Michael Cohen to find and help the woman.

Before:

After:

This is part three of the videos and shows the worst behavior by the Hillary Clinton mob. It is not certain if the other two videos were copied.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...ed-can-viewed/

Thank you Jean!!!!!

Poster of Video of Beating of Homeless Trump Supporter Changed Description From Hatef

Poster of Video of Beating of Homeless Trump Supporter Changed Description From Hateful to Pious Screed

Kristinn Taylor Oct 29th, 2016 12:18 pm

“Koali Fikator”, the person who filmed and posted the videos of the homeless Black woman being harassed and attacked for protecting Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame changed their comments describing the videos from brief statements that the woman deserved the abuse to a pious, self-serving screed. The Gateway Pundit preserved the original statements. Both are presented below.

This is important as the Drudge Report links directly to Fikator’s third video which means that most people who follow the link will read the pious, self-serving screed without knowing that Fikator was indeed part of the mob and wrote that the woman deserved the attack. They would also not know the contempt that Fikator has for the mentally ill homeless unless they read the original comments preserved by The Gateway Pundit.

Original comments for videos One, Two and Three, respectively:

“As you know by now, Donald Trump’s Star on the Walk of Fame in Hollywood was vandalized, so this crazy black lady decided to (poorly) exercise her freedom of speech by going to the heart of Hollywood (Hollywood & Highland), right next to Donald’s smashed star, with signs calling Mexicans and blacks motherfuc*ers and saying her candidate was the best, Trump style, as most Trump voters do. She forgot the small detail that Los Angeles is 90℅ latino and after spewing all that hate, someone would get tired of her ass, and exercise their freedom as well… Even the news and TMZ were there, which are the ones we have to thank for crazy people like her, as they’re the reason these nutjobs are coming out of the woods, because they’re given a voice on the nightly news… Smh”

And:

“She is still talking crap about Mexicans, immigrants, blacks, and Hillary Clinton. Mind you, she’s in the heart of immigrant town, Hollywood, surrounded by immigrants. People warned her: “someone will get mad at you for offending them, and no one will help you when that happens…” But, when you are brain washed by Donald Trump, you hear no reason”

And:

“After Bullying Everyone, Trump Supporter gets what she’s been asking for… A Beatdown from a Latina”

Fikator deleted and replaced the hateful statements (and disabled commenting) after Drudge linked to the third video. This is what was posted instead.

UPDATE: I’m getting many questions about the video, concerns about this lady’s health and well being, lots of confusion from people thinking I’m beating someone up, and hateful comments. First of all, let me thank everyone for watching the video. Here are the FACTS:

I HEARD SOMEONE HAS MADE A GOFUNDME FOR HER, SO IF YOU ARE TRULY WORRIED ABOUT HER, DONATE!

* If you are truly concerned about this lady, she was fine. After this altercation, we called emergency services (even though people said “let her be” on the video and that “she deserved it for spewing hate”), SHE REFUSED TO BE HELPED, got up, and kept on with her hateful rhetoric, writing a new sign saying: “**** Mexicans, vote for Trump”

* She was there for at least 3 hours, and most all of the time, it was peaceful, people tried asking her reason for voting for Trump and protecting his star, but it is obvious she wasn’t in “all her senses” , and never really had substance on her thoughts and opinions.

*I got many messages saying: “liberal left is repulsive, scumbags. First of all, I’m not political or Left or Right. I WILL NOT VOTE on this elections, as I don’t believe on any of the candidates. However, these “scumbags” not only tried to help her, bought her food and drink, and some people were actually going to give her money, which we told them not to, as she could spend somewhere else. So food and cards were bought for her.

* I thought it was clear in the video, but if not, here it goes: I DID NOT BEAT THIS HOMELESS WOMAN DOWN. I am behind the camera filming when all of this happened, I am not the person ripping off her signs, nor do I know who that is. That’s not a man, it was a girl, or as far as I could see, if you know what I mean. I understand you might be angry at this, but gear your anger towards the right person. I’m a peaceful person, has always been, and will always be. Once the police arrived, the video was showed and they realized she threw herself on the ground, and did not press charges against that person for ripping her signs up.

* I DO NOT CONDONE violence of any kind, physical or verbal. This lady has all her rights to go out and speak what’s on her mind, being hateful or not. But when you do that, you have to understand that others have the right to respond to you as well.

*I, as a citizen, stand by my video and my right to film this. It happened on a public place, and I have the right to video it. It is not my job to apologize, as I did nothing wrong. I will not pull this video down or be afraid of your threats and of you sharing my personal information online, because I have done nothing wrong, my life is an open book, I posted this under MY FULL FIRST AND LAST NAME!!! and because I believe in this country and the rights I have to report on something I saw happening. If YouTube and Google believes there is something wrong with it, they can take appropriate action and delete the video, if it goes against their rules, they are welcome to pull it out.

*Why did I record this? First of all, I DID NOT RECORD TO MAKE FUN OR RIDICULE TRUMP VOTERS, although she is not helping you guys by representing your candidate. I recorded to show the world what happens when a country does not take care of their mentally ill (insane, psycho, high, loony, crazy) people.

*I’ve lived for over one year in downtown LA, and I got to cohabit with people exactly like this lady. Some are born with mental issues, some get there after abusing drugs. The point is, we used to have asylums (psychiatric wards) where they could go get treated. All countries around the world have some similar help. US does not!!! We have private mental hospitals for rich people, but poor are shit out of luck. They commit a crime and end up in jail, or in the mean time, they’re out and about, as this woman in this video. The majority of mental ill patients end up falling on drugs as well, and that with their mental state, only complicates things. DO NOT REPLY saying “this is Obama Care fault”. This has been going on way before Obama. I’m not going to allow this video to be pulled into the political arena. This is a SOCIETY PROBLEM, not a political one!

UPDATE #2: I can see the right wing has already taken my video out of context and using for their political agenda. As stated above, I refuse to let this video be political, so I will be cancelling the comments section of the video, as people are just spewing hate, and that’s not this video’s purpose

ALSO: If you all really care about this lady, I’m hoping you do, instead of wasting time spreading hate, go to https://www.gofundme.com/ GoFundMe and create a page for this lady, that’s the right thing to do! Put your money where your mouth is and do something after watching the video!

watch the first two videos first! Here they are:”

Note: Fikatorhas also disabled embedding the videos so those who wish to view them will have to copy and paste the links below.

1st video link:

https://youtu.be/EhaTLfsbxbw

2nd video link:

https://youtu.be/HSRBPQIeNn8

3rd video link:

https://youtu.be/njN75nJdCAk

(the above links are disabled now)

Donald Trump has ordered his attorney Michael Cohen to find and help the woman.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-pious-screed/

Found at Michael Cohen's twitter page:

Michael Cohen Retweeted
    Diane ‏@stonerhypnotist 29 minutes ago
    @MichaelCohen212 Here is the guy who videotaped beating of homeless woman.

He should have stopped filming and helped this poor woman.

Trump Attorney: Donald ‘Has a Gift’ for Homeless Woman Abused for Protecting His Star

Trump Attorney: Donald ‘Has a Gift’ for Homeless Woman Abused for Protecting His Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame

by ROBERT J. MARLOW
    29 Oct 2016
    332 comments

The Los Angeles police are looking for a homeless woman who was verbally abused and harassed on Thursday for protecting Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of fame.
    A videotape taken Thursday and reported on by Breitbart News showed a woman sitting on the sidewalk with pro-Donald Trump signs being cursed at and according to the Los Angeles Times “apparently bumped to the ground.”

The signs criticized President Obama’s “selling out of African Americans” and protested illegal immigration while there were so many homeless people living on the streets. The video shows one heavy set man with tattoos ripping up the woman’s signs.

The Times further reported that the LAPD would write up a misdemeanor battery report on behalf of the woman based on the video and information they obtained from her at another confrontation in Hollywood on Wednesday.

LAPD Officer Tony Im said, “We had a lot of people upset that we didn’t do anything.” He added, “If she’s a victim, she has a right to come forward.” Police took down her name and address and would visit her to further investigate the incident.

James Lambert Otis was arrested by the LAPD for alleged felony vandalism earlier in the week. He is being charged with using a pickax to demolish the Republican presidential nominee’s star.

Friday Michael Cohen, Donald Trump’s attorney, messaged on his twitter account that he is looking for the woman and that Mr. Trump “has a gift for her.”

Diamond and Silk® @DiamondandSilk
    A homeless American protects @realDonaldTrump Hollywood star. 20 million illegals & Americans sleep on the streets in Tents #VoteTrump pic.twitter.com/VITpVvK3L4
    Follow
    Michael Cohen ✔ @MichaelCohen212
    .@DiamondandSilk @realDonaldTrump someone please help me locate this woman as Mr. Trump has a gift for her...
    3:28 PM - 28 Oct 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

TreeBee @TREEBEE2016
    @MichaelCohen212 thank you for making an effort to find and help that homeless woman. She's not forgotten #WeThePeople appreciate u pic.twitter.com/TO4mmWLT9o
    Follow
    Michael Cohen ✔ @MichaelCohen212
    .@TREEBEE2016 and I appreciate everyone's assistance. We will find our brave #StarProtector
    2:14 PM - 29 Oct 2016 · Manhattan, NY, United States

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...ood-walk-fame/

ALERT! Homeless Woman Attacked By Hillary Supporters Has Been Found! Trump Team heading over there!

Her name is Denise Scott. She was attacked by Hillary supporters Friday while guarding Donald Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of fame. Thousands helped scour the city for her after Donald Trump’s attorney ask for help finding her. She seems to be doing OK and Trump’s team is on their way to help her.

“The police arrest him today. She is being helped. Enough said,” said Michael Delauzon, who posted a photograph of her.

“Mr Trump is already helping her. His attorney is coordinating everything. She will be very happy.”

GOOD NEWS: Homeless Woman who was severely beaten by Hillary Supporters for protecting Mr Trump’s Star is found. Her name is Denise Scott. pic.twitter.com/eMeZ9ocfOa

— Michael Delauzon (@MichaelDelauzon) October 29, 2016

@theratzpack one of many. Trump Supporters from West Hollywood, the LAPDHollywood, and KTLA TV searched for her today.

— Michael Delauzon (@MichaelDelauzon) October 29, 2016

http://ilovemyfreedom.org/alert-home...-team-heading/

Oh I hope this is true!! Lorrie, do you know the latest on this? It says Trump Team on its way over. Fill US in on what you know, and if true, THANK YOU SO MUCH HOLLYWOOD AND GOOD PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA!!! We love you!!
    Last edited by Judy; 10-30-2016 at 08:14 AM.

Spent 2 days on Hollywood Blvd looking for woman with no success. I did see Donald Trump's star and it is distroyed.

As a last resort I went to the Hollywood Police sub-station to inquire on the woman and but they were not allowed to disclose any information to me.

They did however arrange for me to speak to another department in station on Monday that will first verify who I am and then reach out to the woman to get her approval to release her location to me.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast