Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Well, poodle de do. Me and Igor are going at it tooth and nail.

Maybe here's the audio memorial.

http://www.angelizdsplace.com/dominic.htm
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Contact for the The White House:

FAX: 202-456-2461

It just goes on and on. I'm going to request that Bush meet with these families like he does the families of fallen soldiers. After all the blood is on his hands and Congress!

Banned

Another excellent job, Kate! It's really heartbreaking to look at the picture and think this one's gone, that one's gone, and so is this one.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I went to high school with a 17 year old boy who was killed by illegal immigrants. I didn't know him, but the story was huge and tore my high school apart. It was in 1993 in San Clemente, CA (South Orange County).

I would post an article about it, but all I could find was biased reports from ethnic activists that swallow the story of the illegals whole. They claim that these illegals were "railroaded" because the incident happened during the 187 debates. The articles even claim that the killers "legal status was never clarified." But I remember the time very well. These guys were gang members, and one of them rammed a sharpened paint rod threw the kids head--right threw his skull. The killer has been sitting in prison for the last 14 years, and he'll be there for another 21 I believe. Well, 187 passed but the ACLU and LULAC got there way with a federal judge to over-rule the people of California, keep the illegals flowing in, and have I don't know how many more Americans murdered by illegals.

My sister went to college with a hispanic girl who was a member of La Raza....She baby-sat for the killers family, and felt compassion for them, believing the whole thing was an accident like the ridiculous articles I have found on-line.

RIP Steve Woods. You are remembered here.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    BTTT

Banned
    Can't let Congress get away with anymore passivity--no more of these stories are acceptable. I knew Bush and most of Congress were corrupt, but I didn't think they would stand by and allow fellow Americans to die for their greed. Why aren't our good Senators discussing this every day on the Senate floor?

For many years, the ONLY person to speak about this on the floor of the House {not Senate} was Tom Tancredo. Week after week, Tancredo spoke about ranchers, tragedies and all the bi products of the ILLEGAL INVASION.

Congress ignored him and the whitehouse barred him.

Nice work traitors!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They are much worse than traitors now--I'll let you know when I come up with what description would fit them, if it's not 'bannable'!

Banned
    BTTT