Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Thanks Native!

Sorry I couldn't find anymore photos of families that might be out there. Photos of families that have been killed by illegals are few and far between it seems. The photo I posted was from the crime website of illegal aliens, that you said you had already seen.

Thanks again.

Banned

http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/

Contacting the White House [En Español]

Mailing Address

The White House
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
    Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers

Comments: 202-456-1111
    Switchboard: 202-456-1414
    FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD

Comments: 202-456-6213
    Visitors Office: 202-456-2121
    Please send your comments to comments@whitehouse.gov. Due to the large volume of e-mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message. For further up-to-date information on Presidential initiatives, current events, and topics of interest to you, please continue to use the White House website.

Vice President Richard Cheney: vice_president@whitehouse.gov
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you Kate!

My heart just breaks at the devastation these families have to endure because our government will not protect our borders, or American citizens.

It's traitorous!

Kate,
    I found the Ceran family and the picture. There's lots on them if you google Ceran family.

Sorry I can't get the picture or the links to work. I'm an old, fixing to retire nurse. If you have a heart attack or a stroke, I can fix you, but me and this computer go round and round and I usually wind up losing.

Cheryl Ceran 47, Ian Ceran 15, Julianna Ceran 7, killed when Carlos Prieto broadsided their car on Christmas Eve while they were returning from a Christmas play the Ceran children had been in. Carlos Prieto, illegal alien, was DUI and driving without a license. Prieto has at least 2 other drunk driving arrests. Cheryl and her 2 children leave a husband and 2 other children.
    The Cerans are no strangers to grief, having lost three children to a rare brain cancer and two to premature births over the past several years.

Tuesday was Clarissa Ceran's 19th birthday. She should have celebrated at home with her mother, father, siblings and friends. Instead, Clarissa spent her birthday sitting up in her hospital bed for the first time since early Sunday. “I thought she would lose her legs,” her father said.Shortly before 2:30 a.m. Sunday, Clarissa, her 15-year-old brother, Ian, 12-year-old brother Caleb, 7-year-old sister Julianna and her parents, Gary and Cheryl, were driving home from a Christmas party when they were struck by an allegedly drunken driver who police say ran a red light at the intersection of 5400 South and 700 West. The impact killed Cheryl and Ian instantly. Julianna was flown to Primary Children's Medical Center but also died from her injuries a short time later.

Despite a leg injury, Gary managed to have each member of his family assess his or her condition. His eyes welled with tears as he recalled placing Ian's head in his lap and stroking his head as blood spilled from his face. "I checked him for a pulse ... I wasn't able to find one," he said. Cheryl's head also rested on Ian. "I couldn't find any evidence of life in her," he recalled. Gary found Caleb, held his face and did his best to calm him. "I said, 'We're going to be all right, buddy.' And he said, 'I love you, Dad' about five times. He asked what happened; I said we've been in a really bad accident ... I don't think Ian and your mom are going to make it."
    http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,12 ... 223,00.htm

Here's a picture of the entire family.
    http://www.deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,12 ... 21,00.html
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Thanx FAYE!

Here ya go KATE...it's ready
    Ceran Family!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Thanx FAYE!

Here ya go KATE...it's ready
    Ceran Family!
    Yep Kate, that IS the one I was thinking of. That picture has been permanently fixed in my head.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Thank you Faye. This is great. What a beautiful, happy picture of this family.

All, please be aware that NC Rep. Sue Myrick has a bill called the "Scott Gardner Act" that will mandate deportation for DWI. Scott Gardner was one of the fax pages already included above.

Keep this in mind and urge your Reps to support or cosponsor this bill!

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c110:H.R.1355:

Scott Gardner Act (Introduced in House)

HR 1355 IH

110th CONGRESS 1st Session

To improve sharing of immigration information among Federal, State, and local law enforcement officials, to improve State and local enforcement of immigration laws, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 6, 2007

Mrs. MYRICK (for herself and Mr. MCINTYRE) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary, and in addition to the Committee on Homeland Security, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To improve sharing of immigration information among Federal, State, and local law enforcement officials, to improve State and local enforcement of immigration laws, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.

(a) Short Title- This Act may be cited as the `Scott Gardner Act'.

(b) Table of Contents- The table of contents of this Act is as follows:

Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.

Sec. 2. Improved Federal sharing of immigration information.

Sec. 3. State and local reporting of immigration information.

Sec. 4. DWI and immigration information in the National Criminal Information Center.

Sec. 5. State and local enforcement of Federal immigration laws.

Sec. 6. Detention and deportation of aliens for driving while intoxicated (DWI).

Sec. 7. Federal detention facilities.

Kate,

I hope you can do something with this one. I hope the first link works and you all can experience the audio along with the printed speech Dominic's mom made before MADD. I couldn't find a newspaper article on the actual incident.

5-YEAR OLD DOMINIC MALEGNI & HIS GRANDMOTHER

http://www.ledgernews.com/Archives/11.1 ... ories.html

more pictures
    http://petephillips.net/dominic_malegni.htm
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast