Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

April
    Oh how sad! I am so glad there was a good samaritan who got the tag number,so they could get the perpetrator of this horrible crime!

Banned
    Oh my, but those faxes are going out tomorrow! Beyond sad, Kate!

Kate-

This one's back to police officers, but the story shows the impact on family members... the heartbreak doesn't stop at the cemetary, it goes home with the survivors and there are collateral deaths due to illegals when family members can not withstand the pain. Bret Clodfelder offered a ride to illegals he had stopped and they shot him in the head 4 times for being kind to them. He had only been married 33 days to a fellow deputy officer, Rene. She stood the pain for a year but was overwhelmed and committed suicide a year after his death. The illegal killed her as sure as he killed her husband.

I lost a son when he was seventeen. It's been 22 years. Holidays, birthdays... can still bring me to my knees. The first ones after his death were excruciating. I can well understand why Rene was unable to survive.

http://www.geocities.com/police1015/page9.html

http://www.survival-spanish.com/foundation.htm

I tried hard to find a picture of Rene but was unable to. Her mother testified before Congress, but everything's so old all I could find was the announcement and was unable to access the testimony.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

April
    BTTT

Banned
    This one goes out this morning. Adding Boehner to my list of faxees, too.

Faye,

That is such a sad story--if I ever lost a child at the hands of an illegal, I'd never quit trying to get some form of justice for them.

I'm truly sorry about your son,

Oliver

Banned
    I think I'm going to add Lott to my list too.

Oliver,

I didn't lose my son to an illegal alien. I just meant no matter how you lose a loved one, the pain is extremely intense and very difficult to bear.

Hey, I read back on another post that ya'll are faxing via your computer. How do you do that?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Banned
    Faye wrote:
    I didn't lose my son to an illegal alien

No, I didn't mean to imply you lost your son to an illegal--I understood, but I guess you could have!

I have a fax/printer I use, but Kate faxes directly from her computer, you might want to ask her. I think you have to have some additional software,
    but I'm not even sure about that.

Oliver -

I do have a friend who lost her daughter to an illegal drunk driver. We had a group of 7 girls who started hanging out together in the 6th grade. This one had an absolutely beautiful daughter -- long, curley, blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect features. Outgoing, affectionate, very intellegent. She'd gotten married and had a 2-year-old son. She was on the way home after dropping her mother off from an out-of-town trip. She was hit by an illegal, drunk driver at an intersection, not a very busy one, just a couple blocks from her mother's house. They took her out of the car and put her on the ground. She asked for her cell phone and called her husband. Then she tried to comfort the hysterical 2-year-old by saying, "Shhh. Your dad will be here to get you soon." And then she died. Not much was printed in the paper..... like so many others. Looking for these stories to hit our congressmen with lies heavy with me. I can find victims but a lot of times their immigration status is glossed over and the story is unusable. But I know they were killed by an illegal just by some of the information provided... just like this one. We do these memorials and there are so many. But there are so many, many more because political correctness and aversion to upsetting hispanic populations is so prevalent. It makes me horribly angry to hear the rebuttals of "But what about American drunk drivers," "But what about American rapists," But what about Americans who murder." It's a lame excuse for the snuffing out of a life. All countries have their share of citizens who kill while drunk driving, rape, and murder. Why should we be expected to accept more of this from illegals... these lives would not have been ended except that our laws are not enforced. I'm really tired of hearing how bad illegals have it crossing the border, how bad they have it in this country, and all excuses for not shutting that border down NOW. That's why I put so much hope in this project. There is really no excuse for the loss of even one of these people. If Americans are made aware of just how many we lose and the horror surrounding each death, I don't believe even Ted Kennedy will be able to raise an objection to shutting the border down until the immigration problems is fixed.