Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Faye wrote:

It makes me horribly angry to hear the rebuttals of "But what about American drunk drivers," "But what about American rapists," But what about Americans who murder."
    These are unnessary deaths that never would have happened if the President and Congress were doing their jobs--they have blood on their hands as far as I am concerned.

I was glad W slipped in how many murders illegals commit on Cavuto.

I've been faxing Kate's memorials to Congressman everyday of the week!

April
    Faye wrote:

If Americans are made aware of just how many we lose and the horror surrounding each death, I don't believe even Ted Kennedy will be able to raise an objection to shutting the border down until the immigration problems is fixed.
    I agree Faye and that is why I am busy sending these faxes to everyone I know. I hope everyone will do the same. Getting the word out is a huge factor in getting this whole fiasco turned around. I am so sorry for you and your friends tragic loss. I cannot imagine how awful it would be to lose a child.

Banned
    Hopefully they are going all over the net with all of our efforts!

April
    I am sure they are and there are going to be lots more going out, thanks to Kate's talent for putting great faxes together.

Yep. I love the way she puts the memorials together. They have great IMPACT.

We've got more going out from my site I set up because I got so dang mad about this being ignored. It's ready to go now except for the cover letter which I am doing tonight. Then we (Immigration Watchdog) are going to start copying stories, attaching the cover letter, and mailing them to congressmen and local administrators. Maybe newspapers. We'll see.

I've tried before to give ya'll a link. Maybe Igor (my computer) will cooperate. I include all the losses Americans face from illegal immigration ... rapes, identity theft, jobs. I started out gathering up those on Immigration's Human Cost, then Family Security Matters. I found a site that listed a few from Tennessee. They've got a site TnRIP. They had one I found a letter from the husband and the end of the letter has him sitting there looking at the urn with her ashes in it. There is no picture of the woman killed though or I'd send it in here. It's the most heart-breaking letter I've ever read. Now I'm inputting from newspaper articles I find. I also ran across a list somebody has made and put on the net. It's strange... just hundreds of names. So I'm running down the list, pulling the info over if it checks out. I also include aliens who have been let in on visas and committed crimes because it indicates a broken immigration organization -- they're letting in some horrible people.

I might just copy the whole thing and take it to my local reps. Box it up and mail it to my two senators.... sometimes I get mad enough I'd walk it to Austin. There's one about an illegal who stomped a 14-month old so hard and so much, he broke it's back and ruptured its heart. My grandson was about 14-months old when I ran across it. His little chuby cheeks and 4 teeth grinning at me, and his trusting eyes, and the way he gets in trouble and comes running to me on those little legs came to mind. The thought that someone could do that to to something so dependent and so loving was so nauseating I couldn't work on the site again for a week.

We MUST break the combining of legal with illegal. We MUST break the image of the poor farm worker coming only for a job. And it's obvious our media and government are not going to recognize or publicize what's going on. So... SLAM 'EM, GUYS!! It's time to take the rhetoric out of the immigration debate.

Let's see if Igor will cooperate:
    http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspo ... rrano.html
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Ha! Ha! It works! I'm alearning this computer thing!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

April
    Faye wrote:

We MUST break the combining of legal with illegal. We MUST break the image of the poor farm worker coming only for a job. And it's obvious our media and government are not going to recognize or publicize what's going on. So... SLAM 'EM, GUYS!! It's time to take the rhetoric out of the immigration debate.
    Absolutely Faye, and I am so glad your computer( Igor) is finally cooperating with you! Lets get the word out!

Banned
    Faye wrote:
    Ha! Ha! It works! I'm alearning this computer thing!
    I've learned most of what I know from using this site and more than I ever wanted to know! But I think faxes are important because someone has to look at them, they just can't be deleted like email.

April
    Yes, faxes are a great way to be heard! Fax on America!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)