Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    So true, there are so many victims.......and so little justice.

Thank you so much for taking the time to maintain this post.
    Each story breaks my heart a little more but more importantly each story strengthens my resolve to stay involved, keep sending letters, keep speaking out and keep informed.
    These lives should not have been lost. These Americans were not served by their government but hopefully they will be served by their fellow citizens. These people are our family. The are a part of the American family and when you mess with MY family, you mess with me!
    Keep up the good work. The flyers have great impact!

While researching these things, I'm seeing more and more adolescent girls snatched off the street. Pay extra attention and keep your girls safe.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Joshua Morrow's grandmother e-mailed me to thank us for posting Joshua's story and not letting him be forgotten.

Here's her e-mail:
    Thank You Faye for posting the story on my grandson Joshua Angel Morrow. My brother's name is Ronald Bishop not Robert.The man accused is still in jail awaiting trial but the other 3 illegals that were in the vehicle with him were released. Once again, thank you for getting his story out there.

My reply to her:
    Thank you so much for writing. Joshua was a very special little boy and so cute. And you are a special person for taking care of him like you did. I, myself, have raised grandkids. So I know the burden and the joy. I lost my son so I also know the heartbreak in losing a child. The loss of our American families due to our porous borders weighs heavy with me. I was a very apolitical individual until about a year ago. Then something happened locally to cause me to get on the internet and start investigating. I was shocked with what was going on in our country. I wound up setting up a blog to fight the North American Union or the Security and Prosperity Partnership, whatever they want to call it. That blog is www.theodessapatriot.com if you're interested. News of this is just now getting out and some Congressmen are beginning to fight it also. The more I worked on that site, the more Americans I saw lost to a part of this trade agreement, not approved by the American people and even hidden from us, our people lost to it barely reported most of the time. I ran across sites like Immigration's Human Cost and Family Security Matters. I set up the illegals amuck site and started gathering them all together. Now we're just searching for them from newspaper articles and adding them so that they will not be forgotten and that people can see the numbers and details on the ones we've lost. I have people who are sending these to Congress and various news organizations in an attempt to block illegal immigration and the NAU. ALIPAC is also doing this. I submitted Joshua's and Ronald's story to them and they also have a flyer concerning their loss. If you would like to see it, go to ALIPAC, then General Discussions, go down the topics until you get to Honoring Lost Americans Memorials. Kate at ALIPAC is doing an excellent job of setting up these one page flyers to be faxed to Congress.

I apologize for getting Ronald's name wrong. It was evidently reported incorrectly in one of the sources I used. I will correct this immediately on the illegals amuck site. If you would like to include a picture of Ronald, there's room to do so. I'll do that if you decide to send one. There were none in all the articles I researched.

Remember you are not alone in your sorrow. There's a lot of people very angry out here and we're not letting this go.

Again, thank you for contacting me. It means a lot.

It's worth the fight, guys!!!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Joshua's grandmother has been invited to D.C. June 14th to discuss her loss to illegal immigration. I've asked her to tell us more.

Anybody know what's happening?

Kate-

Joshua's grandmother states she had Joshua since he was 3 mos. old and that the statement he was a foster child, story coming out of the First Coast News article, is incorrect. Can we change the foster child bit?

She also sent me a picture of Ronald. She says Ronald had prostate cancer and that the accident was so bad it tore Ronald's arm off and disfigured so badly they had to have a closed casket.

Joshua Angel Morrow/Ronald Bishop

Thank you to everyone for your support and kind words regarding the death of my grandson and brother. Every American citizen is affected by the death of any American because our country is allowing illegals to affect us all. I'm trying to get a group going in my own area.{Jacksonville,Fl} Special Thanks to Faye and Kate for all you do.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????

bren,

Welcome to Alipac.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

Please feel free to hang out with us and post as often as you please.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

bumpity bumpity bump

Keep the stories coming so I can keep forwarding them to my reps.

HYLANDER -

There are more stories out there than we can possiblilty cover. Right now, I'm involved in mailing these out from my site http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blogspot.com. And it lookes like ALIPAC is involved in faxing the ones Kate has already provided. Don't get disgusted if you're ahead of us. There are so many stories, there is no end. Give us a chance to catch our breath and you will have more than enough to deal with.

It's very important that we get these to Congress. My total belief is that when we send them, the message is "If you can hold your head up after reading this, you either need a psych exam or be tried for treason."

Give us a few days... you'll have more than enough to fax. Kate does such a wonderful job of taking these stories and whittling them down to fit on the one-page banner. I can't do that. It takes a special person to pick out the pertinent information. Keep checking back. As soon as I have enough gone out to congressman, media I'll send more. And she's gathering info by herself. She'll put out more.

Thank you for forwarding it to congress. These men / women have to be made aware of what's going on. A news article here and there doesn't do te job. SLAM THEM WITH A WAD OF IT! Your job is important. More ammo coming!