Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Faye.......WELCOME to Alipac!

It good to have you stop by and I sure hope you'll jump into the fight with us when you have time to spare.

ALIPAC'S mission statement is up top in case you've not had a chance to read it. We certainly have made an impact and are, again, making national news as we bring the Bank of America information to Americans everywhere.

Faye, you might not be aware of this but there are several other groups doing what you are doing. Our focus here is a bit different....to bring this information to the American people along with Congress. We're actually the largest archive of ILLEGAL ALIEN information on the net. We have the opportunity to help wake up America. Only a week or 2 ago we reached the 100,000 hits per day mark.

I, for one, hope you consider adding your voice to ours in this fight.
    United, we can accomplish great things.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Wecome Faye, I, too, hope you join the fight here at Alipac.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Got them off to Giuliani, McLame, and Romney.

Any reason to bother with Hellary or OBama?
    OBama, might be worth it, but Hillary is oblivious and doesn't give a hoot!
    You have got to be kidding!! OBama might be worth it!! There are "NO" Democrats that have shown a fraction of support for securing our borders, and stopping this flood of illegal aliens other than the few stalwarts from the Republican Party that have stood in the breach. If is hadn't been for the Tancredo's, the Hayworths, the Sessions and Kings of the Republican Party, we would already be enjoying the great comprehensive/amnesty plan.

Let me be clear, there are Repub. that I despise, that have worked cheek and jowl with the Democrats, and big business to destroy the sovereignty of this nation. "Anyone" that does not love this nation enough to fight for the founding principles, and the Constitution are "TRAITORS". When money is more important than the well being of this nation, then you are a traitor. Period! End of story!

So if your hatred of Bush is so overwhelming that "all" Republicans are "evil" then you might want to examine what your motivations are concerning illegal immigration. Is it to put people in office that will fight for illegal immigration? Or just to fight the Republican Party, any way you can? And if that means voting for "PRO" comprehensive/amnesty candidates, then you'll cut off your nose to spite your face. Cause only Republicans are standing in the breach against illegal immigration, and the comprehensive/amnesty bill.

While I applaud your efforts on behalf of the country fighting this invasion. Please try to remember that there are Republican "true" Conservatives in office that are fighting right along with you. And they are also fighting their own Party.

I'm a patriot, and to the bone Conservative. And if anyone in the Republican Party is ignoring what is mandated by the Constitution, then they are my country's enemy. And therefore mine. NO matter the party. And as the Bible says, we are to pray for our enemies. I sometimes fear that all is lost, but all things are possible with the Lord. Our country desperately needs prayer. Many of the founders were praying men, and it is documented that they prayed for the well being of this nation. We need to do the same.

Banned
    Native,

I am sending the memorials to Republicans BECAUSE I think they can be influenced, not because I'm mad at the Republican party! They are our only hope!

Oliver

Banned
    Faye,

Welcome!!!

Your URL is not working. Maybe it's just busy!

Oliver

Native,

I am sending the memorials to Republicans BECAUSE I think they can be influenced, not because I'm mad at the Republican party! They are our only hope!

Oliver
    Very good! A slight misunderstanding on my part! Keep up the good work! I'm faxing as well.

Kate, I would like to make a suggestion concerning the memorials you've posted. I'm using them as fliers for hand outs. And I was wondering if you could make another flier about the 4,000 Americans killed each yr. by illegals. But instead of law officers, add just average American citizens that have been killed on the highways. This is not to take away from the brave officers and their sacrifice at all. But I was thinking that when I hand the flier out to the average Joe, they might say to themselves, "well they were killed because they were in law enforcement. It won't happen to me, I'm just an average person, and illegal immigration doesn't affect me." In other words the average person can't identify with the slain police officers.

Most slugs out there that just get sound bites off TV, need to realizes that illegal immigration does, and can effect them in a personal way. The deaths on the highways, and murders by illegals is what I'm referring to.

Thanks for all you've done. Your a patriot!

Quote Originally Posted by native
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Got them off to Giuliani, McLame, and Romney.

Any reason to bother with Hellary or OBama?
    OBama, might be worth it, but Hillary is oblivious and doesn't give a hoot!
    You have got to be kidding!! OBama might be worth it!! There are "NO" Democrats that have shown a fraction of support for securing our borders, and stopping this flood of illegal aliens other than the few stalwarts from the Republican Party that have stood in the breach. If is hadn't been for the Tancredo's, the Hayworths, the Sessions and Kings of the Republican Party, we would already be enjoying the great comprehensive/amnesty plan.

Let me be clear, there are Repub. that I despise, that have worked cheek and jowl with the Democrats, and big business to destroy the sovereignty of this nation. "Anyone" that does not love this nation enough to fight for the founding principles, and the Constitution are "TRAITORS". When money is more important than the well being of this nation, then you are a traitor. Period! End of story!

So if your hatred of Bush is so overwhelming that "all" Republicans are "evil" then you might want to examine what your motivations are concerning illegal immigration. Is it to put people in office that will fight for illegal immigration? Or just to fight the Republican Party, any way you can? And if that means voting for "PRO" comprehensive/amnesty candidates, then you'll cut off your nose to spite your face. Cause only Republicans are standing in the breach against illegal immigration, and the comprehensive/amnesty bill.

While I applaud your efforts on behalf of the country fighting this invasion. Please try to remember that there are Republican "true" Conservatives in office that are fighting right along with you. And they are also fighting their own Party.

I'm a patriot, and to the bone Conservative. And if anyone in the Republican Party is ignoring what is mandated by the Constitution, then they are my country's enemy. And therefore mine. NO matter the party. And as the Bible says, we are to pray for our enemies. I sometimes fear that all is lost, but all things are possible with the Lord. Our country desperately needs prayer. Many of the founders were praying men, and it is documented that they prayed for the well being of this nation. We need to do the same.
    I know your right !!I think I had a temporary blood clot on the brain but I feel the pressure easing. Lets hope some of the new elected dems see it as we do, they did run on tough immigration, I must hope!

Welcome Faye, hope your in for the long run!!we need all the help we can get!! You'll love the people at ALIPAC, great bunch, doesn't get any better!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I read the mission statement and the previous discussion. Ya'll are doing almost exactly what I had in mind. Kate is doing an exceptional job on the memorials. I've spent the morning e-mailing every anti-illegal group I can to see if I can get people moving on this. I'd like to combine efforts. Let's see if I can get my URL in correctly.

http://illegalaliensrunningamuk.blog... a great idea!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Well, that url doesn't work either. You can get to it by typing it in the address bar.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast