Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hostile Letters to ALIPAC

As an American Indian from the great land of what you people now call Virginia,
    I can honestly boast of being a true American -- unlike you people of European
    heritage. We Indians consider you European Americans, and the African
    Americans, and the Oriental Americans, to be the illegal aliens. You people of
    European derivation have no Native Indian heritage or ancestry which would
    validate your existence on this continent. And believe you me, we certainly did
    not invite you to come here. The Latino aliens, however, have Indian ancestry,
    which gives them innate rights to be here.
    You came over here and waged your campaign of “naked aggression” against the
    Native Americans who truly owned this land. You destroyed our cultures, you
    stole our land and natural resources, you forced your cultures upon the very
    few of us Indians who managed to survive your concerted efforts to annihilate
    us through genocide, and to this very day, you treat us like second-class
    citizens in our own land. Truly a shameful situation -- and the entire world,
    especially the Latinos, knows about what you did.
    Now, you want to hypocritically label the Latinos as being “illegal aliens,”
    even though they have more of a right to be here than you shall ever have,
    because they are part Native Indian, unlike you. How arrogant. How racist.
    You people extended a totally-unrestricted immigration policy to anybody from
    Western Europe for hundreds of years, inviting a hundred million “desirable”
    immigrants to come here. You promised them free, undeveloped land for settling
    upon. The problem was, that promise was based upon a lie. The land was not
    free. Native Indians had already settled the land millennia ago. You were
    basically inviting those immigrants to come here and steal land from the
    Indians. And come, they did -- in droves, funneling through that laughable
    point of entry called Ellis Island, which in essence was nothing more than a
    legal formality for those Western European immigrants to “touch base,” as they
    made their way towards invading and stealing Indian land. The only requirement
    which you people placed upon those newly-arriving immigrants was for them to
    pay for their own passage over here -- a boat ticket. You people allowed your
    ridiculous numbers of immigrants to come here and totally spoil this gr
    eat land, filling it from one coast to another with European immigrants.
    At the same time that you were stocking this land with your tens of millions of
    Western European immigrants, you were denying immigration rights to the
    Orientals, with the enactment of your racist policies of the “Chinese Exclusion
    Act” of 1882 and your 1924 Immigration Act, which essentially shut down almost
    all Oriental immigration into this country for over 70 years. You have to
    acknowledge the fact that this country has had nothing but racist immigration
    policies in effect for centuries.
    Of course, we cannot ignore the Mexican American War, whereby we stole
    basically half of Mexico’s country following our forcing them to sign the
    Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848. Do you people really think that those
    Latinos are so stupid that they cannot see that we stole that land from them,
    using the “Alamo” as an excuse? As an American, I am highly insulted that
    Americans would consider me to be stupid enough to buy into our
    sickeningly-flawed ideal of “Manifest Destiny” which Americans used to validate
    their criminal behavior of stealing from other people and from other countries.
    They said that “God wanted them to have all of the country from the Atlantic to
    the Pacific. What a joke. Talk about mixing politics with religion. Geez….
    So now, you people want to keep the Latinos out, huh? You say that it has
    nothing to do with race, and yet you enact immigration policies which make it
    nearly impossible for those people to immigrate here. They have to wait 12
    years after applying for immigrant status. HA!!! Now, that is a joke. Did your
    European ancestors have to wait for 12 years to come here? Hint: that’s a
    rhetorical question. We all know that they did not have to wait one single day
    to come here. Everybody knows that. I am surprised that the Latino community is
    not throwing that fact into your faces more than what I have seen. For a People
    like you European Americans whose ancestors immigrated here under such lax
    requirements, I am confounded and shocked at your audacity to tell another
    group of people that they cannot come here unless they wait for 12 years. Your
    own European ancestors received a wink and a nod from the immigration officials
    when they applied to come here. The received a free pass -- how s
    urprising for whites to receive special treatment.
    That, people, is why you people shall never solve the “problem” of so-called
    “illegal aliens” coming across the border. They all consider your immigration
    policies to be a bunch of boloney. Those policies are based upon racist
    endeavors. You people wanted to immigrate here, but you don’t want anybody else
    to enjoy the same rights. That attitude is so typical of selfish European
    Americans who want to have it all for themselves, when, ironically, it never
    rightfully belonged to you from the beginning. You stole it.
    America’s immigration problems are basically the result of you European
    Americans’ sordid past coming back to bite you on the ass. It’s a thing called
    “Karma.” Educate yourselves about Karma, and you’ll understand what I am
    talking about.
    My solution is this: America should set up an Ellis Island-type of facility on
    our border with Mexico. Let’s let the Latinos immigrate here under the same lax
    and permissive policies which allowed all of those tens of millions of people
    -- your ancestors -- to come here from England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales,
    France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Switzerland, and all of Scandinavia.
    I can guarantee you that our “illegal alien” problem will be solved overnight.
    They won‘t be illegal aliens anymore. They would all be legal, just as your
    European ancestors were.
    How do you like them apples? If you don’t agree with those common-sense ideas,
    then you’re a bunch of racists who need to go back to where your people came
    from, because you’re all a bunch of wetbacks in my book.
    Let me know what you think.
    Mark
    Adkins

--------------------------- My Response -------------------------------
    Adkins,

There is no way we are going to let another million people like you into this country illegally. You have no respect for our laws and our nation and underneath it all you hate us for something done long ago. You and your generational hate groups can kiss off. Letting millions of people into America illegally that hate America is national suicide.

You're not taking this continent back without a fight. Your hatred for real Americans or non-indigenous Americans has exposed you for what you are.

If indeed it is the Karma of our ancestors arising to "bite us on the ass" then we will have to send you and yours back to some stone-aged location where you can wear a loin cloth and rub sticks together to make fire once again.

You will find us standing together as white, black, latino, and asian Americans telling you to take your Aztlan movement and stick it.

William Gheen
    ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey Mark Adkins, well, gee so nice to see you and hear your thoughts. But nothing we haven't heard before.

Take your racism and throw it out the window. You don't know anything about it because if you did, you wouldn't be telling this generation of Americans, many of whom did not originate from European ancestors, many of whom just got here and became citizens last year from Hispanic or Latino countries...."racists".

Take your "America stole it" and throw that out of the window too. Human civilization has been warring over growth and development and expansion and settlement for thousands of years.

No one is without a home today. There are no "nomads" wandering the Earth looking for their place to camp and develop a tribe.

Those days are long gone. You are posting on this forum, which puts you in this generation. You didn't fight, you didn't forfeit, you didn't lose anything because of US History. In fact, you gained; you have a country; hopefully you are here legally and have citizenship in America, the greatest country in the world. You have freedom, you have comforts, you have opportunity, you have everything and more that you could possibly need or want.

You didn't fight in the Revolutionary War. You didn't fight in the Civil War. You didn't fight in the Indian Wars. You didn't fight in the Mexican Wars. You didn't fight in WWI. You didn't fight in WWII. These are the wars that mattered.

The US purchased the SW territory. The US also fought a war with Mexico over the SW Territory. Native Americans also fought the Mexicans...the Apaches fought like heck against Montezuma. The Apaches won and then later the Americans won. That's the way the ball bounces.

It's over. This is America now from sea to shining sea. WE are a nation of Americans now, not immigrants, not Mexicans, not Native Indians. This is a nation of AMERICANS.

Anyone who doesn't like that needs to lump it and get over it or find somewhere else they like better.

You disgrace your citizenship with this thread if you are an American Citizen.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well done once again.....I believe thats the way to handle mail like that ,not seek to have someone fired. Its a heated expression of opinion. A well thought out response is the best ammo anyone can use. Not revenge. Well done!!

Mark Adkins, I noticed that you say you live in Virginia. I have family in Virginia. You can not be serious about your position if you live in Virginia. Are you aware of what is happening in Northern Virginia?

There are many of us that read the history of how our nation was settled by ancestors and the cruelty they displayed against American Indians. It wrenches our guts. No ancestors of mine who have been here in some cases since before the Revolutionary War would ever have been part of that.

What happened was this. Because there are evil people everywhere, during the conflicts with the Indians, evil people got jobs as Indian Scouts and signed up to join the Calvary. They were dregs and dishonorable people. Most of the settlers and Americans travelling West and looking for a life didn't want to hurt anyone or steal anything from anyone. But let me tell you about Mexico.

When the Spaniards arrived in Mexico to develop Mexico, there were around 20,000,000 indigenous indians. Because of their small size they were not able to do the work that the Spaniards wanted done, so the Spaniards engaged heavily in the African Slave Trade to hire Africans to do the work. The Spaniards also brought disease to their "New Spain" that reduced the indigenous population of this region to less than 1,300,000 over the next few hundred years. By the early 1600's, the majority population of Mexico was African.

Then the Spaniards began to settle in their New Spain.

The Mexicans that you think are "indigenous" peoples are no more "indigenous" to the United States than Vicente Fox whose father is an Irish American.

The Mexicans that you think the United States "stole" from Mexico are Spaniards.

The Mexicans that you think would enrich the United States are the product of a society that has eliminated its entire Black Population.

The Black or African Population today in Mexico is less than 1%. It remains a mystery unexplained how a population that was by far a Black Majority obliterated that majority population...by 1875.

If you are concerned about "racism", then you are truly barking up the wrong tree.

What we try to do here in the United States is eliminate discrimination and prejudice. Americans fought one of the bloodiest wars in this nation's history over slavery and the rights of states to have slaves. Fortunately, slavery ended, the North won the War and the United States remained one nation.

Do you know how people people died in just the one Battle of Gettysburg?

58,000....one battle....3 days... and that war wages for 4 long bloody years.

Confederate soldiers died for an idea of states rights who had never owned a farm, let alone a slave.

Union soldiers died for an idea of holding a nation together as one nation and the notion that all men are equal.

You live in a past filled with two sides; two stories; truth and myth.

It's time to face the truth about the United States. This is the nation of people that established the environment for free nations and free peoples. This is the nation that fought a war to end slavery. This is the nation that fought two wars to run Nazis out of Europe and Japanese Imperialists out of the Pacific. I had 4 Uncles and my Dad in WWII. 3 of my Uncles were in Germany for 4 years...one of them, who just passed away a couple of months ago, was in Germany for 4 straight years without one furlough home and he was a Paratrooper and he was Valedictorian of his High School Class and had a 4 year college scholarship with a college deferment attached to it..which he forfeited and signed up for war....another was in the Battle of Iwo Jima, the highest casualty battle I'm told of all of WWII....my Dad was in Guam.....and he would never speak of it.

A man from near my hometown area floated in the Pacific Ocean for days during WWII in shark-infested waters watching his fellow sailors being plucked off like fish day after day when the Indiana sank. He survived...but many didn't.

America has not always done everything right the first time. But what makes America the greatest nation on Earth is that we're still here for a second time trying to get it right.

Some of the best people on the face of this planet are the people you have just insulted. I believe through a lack of information. Hopefully there will be a dialogue that can help you to realize that the greatest gift that could ever come your way is to be a citizen of the United States and part of that magnificent group of people, called Americans...or you wouldn't be speaking English today...you wouldn't be espousing your views on a public forum....you'd be clicking your heels and and shouting "heil"...that is if that found you "suitable" to live. If the Mexicans had succeeded in controlling the SW, then the Apaches would have run them home or they would have sent you the way of the Africans and obliterated you from their map.

Do not look back at evil and determine it was the United States.

You need to do some investigation into the countries you would like to bring here...I don't think you'll like very much of what you find...based upon their "history".

Later!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mark, one last point I would like to make. My heritage is English-Irish. There are 40,000 illegal Irish in the United States, who are the real reason for the Kennedy-McCain Amnesty Bill. As a descendant of the Irish, I want every single one of these illegal Irish on the first boat back to Ireland. How dare they enter this country illegally; use their Irishness to flirt with US Senators representing the American People to try to change our laws so they can be allowed to remain in a nation that by our laws, which are the expression of the Will of the People, doesn't want them here. How dare they use their violations of our laws to make themselves into victims and create political influence that to allow them to remain would legalize 20,000,000 others or more? How dare they use their personal desires to alter the very fabric of our nation and overpopulate this nation with more people than it can possibly sustain successfully? How dare they insult the people of the United States in this manner?

I'm an American. Being of English or Irish heritage is of no consequence to me...it doesn't motivate my politics; it doesn't motivate my opinions; it doesn't motivate what I know is best for my fellow Citizens.

I assume you're an American.

That means you are my brother and I am your sister in this nation of ours called America.

When we want cousins, they will enter the United States legally or they will not enter. Otherwise there will not be enough jobs; there will not be enough money; there will not be enough food, water, clean air, or space. We are so crowded now that most days Americans can't breathe. The American People didn't create this problem...it has snuck up on us, you and me and all our fellow citizens at the hands of low life pond scum Traitors.

We're no longer American Indians, English Settlers, Irish or Mexican Immigrants, or African Slaves.

We are all now Citizens of the United States.

That means, we are The Americans....nothing more, nothing less, all for one and one for all with the duty to control our population for the survival of our nation and our people and that means securing our borders and enforcing US Immigration, US Labor and US Civil Rights Laws to the letter.

Join US...Mark...we need you and you need us.

You people of European derivation have no Native Indian heritage or ancestry which would validate your existence on this continent.
    that would be news to my mama and daddy -- I thought the Cherokee WERE Native Indians -- stupid me
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

He sure sounds like a stooge to me. If his own Native American ties fall with Indian Tribes of the Eastern United States, the argument that the illegal aliens have Indian blood is really being stretched just so he can make an argument. Yes a lot of Mexicans have Indian, of indigenous blood in them, but they no doubt are far removed from Indians that occupied the Eastern United States. The only tribe that I'm aware of today that they say has members on both sides of the border are the Yaqui's that reside in both Arizona and Sonora Mexico. They tried to get rights to be able to cross back an forth freely, but it was denied.

This guy as a stooge for the open border lobby is talking apples and oranges.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

mapwife,

Sounded like a stooge to me too. Or some high schooler with too much time on his hands. :P

They weren't doing anything with the land anyway. *shrugs*
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Hey Mark,

Please send me your Indian ID #, I really want to verify your claims to this land. I bet you can't even tell me the name of the Agency, on an ID Card. Also, your writing voice doesn't sound enough like an Indan to be one. He's also confused about his tribe, since he didn't mention them either. More un-Indian like behavior.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast