Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

cheryl

none of this makes sense, nor is it fair. Our government and its agencies just pick and choose who they think is entitled to justice.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

THIS IS ONE INDIGENOUS PERSON SAYIN: SCREW HIM!!!...

I'm hawaiian my people's land was taken from the U.S. government: but so what it's in the PAST. I know that if we were to break away from the U.S. we wouldn't have $hiT.

Nice response William because I wouldn't want to be living in loin clothes lol...and i know that's exactly what we'd be doing if it wasn't for the U.S. lol

PROUD AMERICAN CITIZEN: american first, hawaiian second. not the other way around.

http://www.cherokee.org/

Thank you Nittygritty for a well written article. My ancestors were Scottish, Cherokee, and Osage Indian. Like you. I too am proud of my Indian heritage and consider myself an American. Every week I recieve the Cherokee Nation on-line news letter. Cherokee is offered free on-line and is also being taught in Oklahoma and some outside public schools as far as Virginia. The Cherokee Phoenix newspaper is still in print and can be viewed on their website. Your spelling of Sequoyah was correct.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Cheryl,

I hope your husband and you are united soon. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Lions clothes....Fred Flintstone. No toilet paper either.
    Nitty, my family is from Tehlequah and yes I pronounce it correctly.

Andy doesn't realize that the people flowing across the border can't read or write. They can't even read the food stamp card readers printed in Spanish. They bog down the check-outs at WMart because they get help at the Mexican Market.

Last year, Wm got in trouble for allegedly hiring illegals but it was the cleaning contractor. The day after the WM settlement, someone went into the WM near my house and caught all the Ester bunnies on fire. Brand new store, not even 6 months old and the Illegal Supporters tried to burn it to the ground because they didn't get their way. In other words, the big civil lawsuit they wanted the court blocked. True Story!!! I guess someone needed some money so they thought they would set them up and sue WM. Hmmmm Who would file a suit like that??? LULAC???

http://immigration.about.com/b/a/162521.htm

Also, I think we taught Mark a lesson. He's been schooled and he still hasn't shared his ID# with me.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Its one thing to talk about it in a forum. But its a whole other nightmare to be living it.
    Now I get the picture, Cheryl.

Somehow I get the feeling that the high number of illegals in this country make it more and more difficult for legitimate people to get visas. It has definitely become a huge problem in the last five years. And it makes for a huge nightmare for the people who have to work through it.

Have you tried contacting your congressman? Sometimes they are able to expedite things.
    that would be a big concern at this point -- halting legal immigration because we were flooded with illegal aliens ... that's not fair to the people that have waited for years and gone through the legal process.

seems like our government is more concerned about 'family reunification' for illegals than it is in reuniting the families of citizens
    [b]Its not fair. Illegal aliens have made it clear that THEY deserve complete AMNESTY, before anyone else in the world!"
    Cheryl, I am sorry and feel bad for you, because you tried to do it legally. Its a damn shame that all the hordes of illegal aliens, with the HELP OF OUR USELESS U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, have made it almost impossible to obtain citizenship legally. The illegals need to be DEPORTED, and our ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS NEED TO BE REPLACED.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Butterbean,

The illegals need to be DEPORTED, and our ELECTED PUBLIC OFFICIALS NEED TO BE REPLACED.
    Let's deport those "elected public officials" since their actions are alien to the Constitution and the will of the people.

:P

Deport those alien senators and reps now!

Perhaps if the elected officials had to live like the general population for even a few years, they would see the damage they do from a whole different persepective.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Perhaps if the elected officials had to live like the general population for even a few years, they would see the damage they do from a whole different persepective.
    Junius,

Are they so elite that they don't have family or relatives that live the "Average Joe" life who tell them of the impact of illegal immigration in their respective towns and neighborhoods?

Or are they so far removed from reality that they can't understand even when Grandma and Grandpa have their middle-class working neighborhood where they've lived for 40 years and have retired in suddenly overtaken by illegals living 10-15 to a house.

MopheadBlue, I really suspect that is exactly the case-- they have removed themselves from reality and therefore they don't see any of it. Their relatives are the ones calling us nuts for complaining.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234