Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

House Leader Joins Bush To Assist Illegal Aliens

This is an article from Tom Flocco, a little old, but very well researched. Nancy Pelosi and her husband own wineries. I would suspect there are a few "undocumented" workers working there. In addition her campaign chest is full of winery dollars.

Because of restrictions on the copywrite, you have to go to the URL for the complete story. You can see the article at:
    http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/HouseLeaderJoins.htm

Date: Tuesday, March 02 @ 17:15:04 EST
    Topic: Illegal Immigration

Flashback:

[March 3, 2004 -- As Mexican President Vicente Fox visits President Bush at his Crawford, Texas ranch on Friday, issues of open U.S. borders and amnesty for illegal immigrants (now referred to as "undocumented workers") will dominate the talks. The flashback story below reveals that Republicans and Democrats at the very highest levels of governent promulgate the same agendas regarding illegal lawbreakers who cross our half-protected borders each day. Personal presidential favors, vineyard investments and family insider links aside, the issue of taxpayer-funded benefits for Mexican illegals providing cheap labor for wine industry investors is just one more indication that government officials continue to fleece their American constituents.]

by Tom Flocco

PHILADELPHIA -- January 26, 2003 -- (TomFlocco.com) -- While receiving wide media coverage and criticism because she pressed for U.S. acceptance of the Mexican government’s “Matriculas Consulares” identification cards [issued to illegal immigrants] to permit illegals to enter the San Francisco Federal Building which houses her district office, a number of legal, ethical, and constitutional questions remain unanswered regarding House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s curious actions and investments. This, as her multi-million dollar wine industry investments are linked directly to the First Family, while her grape vineyards also stand to benefit from the cheap labor afforded by illegals from Mexico.

“The reason she [Pelosi] did this was that it would help her [illegal] constituents access [taxpayer-funded] services there,” her press spokeswoman, Cindy Jimenez, told us during a phone interview, “and this includes our office,” she added. Jimenez could not explain to us why Rep. Pelosi considered persons illegally entering the country [and her district] her “constituents.”

The San Francisco congresswoman’s strong stance on assistance for illegals facilitates the establishment of their financial credibility, essentially acting as a de facto “stealth amnesty” for illegal aliens. But Pelosi’s press advocates failed to mention that the legislator’s soft enforcement position regarding federal laws also happens to provide a cheap source of labor for building contractors, truckers, and farming industries, including the wine and raisin industry in California where Pelosi and her husband own vineyards.
    Copyright © 2002 and 2003 under the DMCA, [TomFlocco.com].
    Permission is granted to reprint the first three paragraphs of this story; and websites are welcome to link to TomFlocco.com for the remaining pages.
    http://tomflocco.com/modules.php?name=N ... cle&sid=40
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

the Mexican government’s “Matriculas Consulares” identification cards
    Isn't the one with Alfred E. Newman on the front?
    No better than a three dollar bill.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

They issue Mexican government’s “Matriculas Consulares” identification cards to people from the middle east. They don't care what your country of origin is. You just have to wait in line. Maybe I should go get me one. Seriously, I want to be an illegal alien.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Dixie I think you should get one. If I had a consulate around here I would. If it gets you all the benefits of being illegal maybe we all should.

I could save 500.00 a month on health care, where do I sign up.

This is also why we have to study their record on how they voted on these things.

Both Democrats and Republicans who want amnesty, guest workers a path to citizenship, must go.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene
    I could save 500.00 a month on health care, where do I sign up.
    NBC just did an EMERGENCY ROOM CRISIS piece which did NOT mention one blasted word about ILLEGALS sucking the system. The only thing that they mentioned was that it was due to the UNINSURED.

New York asked for Congress to increase funding by an exorbitant amount of taxpayer dollars.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)