Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Just to let you know, republicans dont stand a chance.
    Just to let you know, Illegal Aliens don’t stand a chance!

I am not voting party. I never have. I vote for the honest man. But then I did vote for Bush. I was fooled. But no more. I belong to Alipac now. You guys keep me informed.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

All I know is that other than our second tier candidates, these mainstream republicans do not represent me in any way.

I can hardly call myself Republican anymore. I'm calling myself, actually, a "Patriotic Republican" lately. I know I'm not a compassionate conservative, or a moderate republican, at all. I'm definitely not a Democrat -- never have been and could never be.

Wish there was a strong Independent candidate, but there are none this time.

Maybe I'll call myself a Pro-American Republican ...

Quote Originally Posted by no_amnesty
    Welcome to Alipac no_amnesty. Please, please read the forums and educate yourself on Hillary Clinton. If you want no amnesty for the illegals you don't want to vote for Hillary. She is big businesses choice and they are feeding you propaganda through the media to make you think she is the right choice. She's not!

Check our Hillary's immigration report card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

A D- is not a good grade!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by no_amnesty
    Welcome to Alipac no_amnesty. Please, please read the forums and educate yourself on Hillary Clinton. If you want no amnesty for the illegals you don't want to vote for Hillary. She is big businesses choice and they are feeding you propaganda through the media to make you think she is the right choice. She's not!

Check our Hillary's immigration report card:

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=896

A D- is not a good grade!
    The latest word is that Hillary is getting a lot of heat from her party about NAFTA.....I think she is the only Dem in the debates that did not come out completely against it, although I could be wrong. Anyway, she seems to not oppose it, and why should she? Her hubby signed the treasonous POS.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I belong to Alipac No Amnesty!
    -- John Wayne</div>

I am.........whatever Lou Dobbs is.......I agree with the guy on just about everything! I think he calls himself an "independent populist." I usually refer to myself as a "populist patriot"
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Did ANYONE besides me see the wall-hanging at the AFL-CIO?It was a circle with the AFL-CIO letters,two clasped hands and a "map" of Canada, the US and Mexico?

Head 'em up,move 'em out, Rawhide!

Oh my gosh. What a crock of crap.
    -- John Wayne</div>

I believe the time has come to give both major parties, as presently constituted, the heave-ho, and vote strictly on the issues. When they brought up this shameful back room deal we called "shamnesty", we choked their fax machines and melted down their phone system. That stunned them; they thought that was our version of "shock and awe". They were wrong. That was only a warning shot!. If we build on our momentum from that, and work like never before to elect candidates based not on party, nor on their issues, but on our issues, when election night 2008 is over, the career politicians will understand the true meaning of "shock and awe", as administered by we, the people, at the polling places across America, because we will have driven many of their chairborne backsides out of their comfy seats, and into political oblivion! That's real "shock and awe" and the end of "politics as usual"! We deserve better and we will get better, when we go to the polls, and demand better!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast