Yes,we need to go after lawbreaking employers of illegals and secure our borders.That way most illegals will self-deport.Our hardly working pro-amnesty lawmakers know that by enforcing our current laws most illegals would leave on their own as the jobs dry up.The fact is that they will say or do anything to get new voters,donors,and low paid workers.According to them, securing the borders and getting tough on employers just won't work unless 12-40 million illegals get their z visas.How's that for logical thinking by our elected leaders?Somehow the z visa must have "carma" that allows securing the border and going after employers that hire illegals that's just not possible without issuing those millions of visas.How in the world does the criminal justice system possibly work without issuing z visas?How have we managed to get along all these years without z visas for illegal aliens? I'm going to put a fence around my house as soon as I issue some z visas.Otherwise,according to the President and Senate it just won't work.