Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How can we win in 08????

Hi Everybody,
    I have a question. Well, more than one really, but, how can we win in 08?
    First, we have no candidates who have the political will to say "enough is enough" America has been hijacked by political groups, lobbyists, and BILLIONAIRES like Goeorge Soros who throw MILLIONS into left wing campaigns, and chastise us for being fiercely loyal to America. No one seems to be on guard, in watching out for this country except, it seems for us. We have no candidates who are for doing away with exorbanant taxes, or outrageous laws. Let us take for example medillin (The ILLEGAL immigrant who murdered the two girls in TX 13 YEARS AGO!) The whole thing is that the Mexican government called our state Dept to sue TX because he (medellin) is a MEXICAN citizen, and he shouldn't be killed, because he didn't have access to HIS embassy!!!! The Hague (The International court in The Netherlands.....or is that the nether regions?) sided with MEXICO over OUR LAWS in OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! The Supreme Court is hearing this case to decide whether or not US Law trumps INTERNATIONAL LAW!!!!!!!!!!! We have no candidates standing up for OUR RIGHTS as AMERICANS to determine OUR FUTURE in OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we win? Hillary is out touting a 110 BILLION dollar per year tax INCREASE and people are flocking to her in droves!!!! We have no candidates who are stating that there should be no law passed, ratified, or considered which will undermine U.S. Sovereignty; where are they? How can we win? We have a batch of spineless, soft on terror, soft on domestic issues (IE NO MORE TAXATION, NO MORE ILLEGALS, NO MORE messing over AMERICANS) running, how can we win? The founding fathers put this country together to pursue "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness", NOT servitutde to the state, illegals and politicians! How is it that we can look at the Bill of rights anymore (Specifically, the First Amendment, stating that congress will make no law regarding an establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof, nor abridging the freedom of the press, nor abridging the right of a person to speak freely, nor prohibiting the right of its citizens to peaceably assemble for a redress of greivances.) seriously when the SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TRYING TO SHUT RUSH LIMBAUGH AND CONSERVATIVE RADIO UP! HOW CAN WE WIN? The politicians are subservient to US , not VICE VERSA!!!!!!!!!!! How can we win? We are so split as conservatives, we can't even seem to agree on who to run... looking not at who is best for the job, BUT WHO CAN BEAT HILLARY????????? Where are the patriots? Where are people who will stand up for the CONSTITUTION??? The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights? How long can we continue under the crushing taxation, regulation and nonsensical laws passed by both parties? How can we win? Our country will be lost very soon if the Supreme Court decides International law trumps US law. There go our "rights given by our creator" to rights given by politicians, and the opinion of the world court. Vicente Fox said ON LARRY KING LIVE He AND President Bush wanted a single currency, and a "trade union" for the Americas, but that the only thing messing it up was HUGO CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! North American Union, and NAFTA CORRIDOR, are the first steps. How can we win? I apologize for ranting, but I am so dejected and angry right now, that I want to scream. Anyone else?
    "I'm An American, and I'm PISSED OFF!!!"

Huh? Of course you do...

Ron Paul - If you want to truly save america before its completely hijacked by special interests, then you have to rally behind Ron Paul.

Arrow, we all feel your desperation and anger. We all feel the same way on a daily basis. But the key to our winning is going to take some time, and it's going to take a hell of a lot more action from more and more Americans. Best thing we can do is try to get more and more people involved to fax, email, and call their elected officials.
    They have had their way for too long, and their glory days need to end.

We cannot afford to be complacent and ignorant any longer. We all have to act or Congressman Tancredo iclaim will beright, that the US will disappear into the dustbowls of great societies.

Brightnail is right on. Ron Paul (IMO) is the guy we need to start this political revolution.
    I really love Tancredo and Hunter, but I think that Paul will bring about the desperate change we need so badly. With Paul in the captain's chair, armed with Tancredo and Hunter as powerful allies, we have a chance.

NONE of the top tier candidates are worth spit on either the dems or the reps.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

I watched the latest debate to see how the newest candidate would do. I wasn't impressed with Aurther.

Rommny is dangerous. He's too slick and polished. He knows less about the constitution than meeting with lawyers.

I do like Huckabee. He seems like a normal persom.

Big business will make sure our friend Tom, will never get nominated.

I like Ron Paul. He's not afraid to give'em hell. Of course, he only tells the truth and they think he's giving them hell. I might just put a sign in my yard that says, "The others are too much like Bush - I'm voting for Ron Paul"

I seriously doubt any WAR supporting candidate will win the next election.

Illegal Immigration should not be the main focus!!

I agree whole heartedly with you Arrow. This is going far deeper than most Americans think. It is not just about letting illegal criminals free, it is about losing all of the freedoms our forefathers and all of the wonderful Americans who lost their lives fighting for. It is something people are going to have to wake up to. We have to unite as one Nation once again and fight for our Freedoms....and make it a Nation to be proud of once again...a Nation to be worthy of being Under God!!!!!

Magyart, be forwarned about Huckabee because he is not entirely against illegal immigration. He has flopped on the fence the same as Romney has.

The biggest reason (aside from immigration) I would never vote for guiliani is the fact that I don't support any politician who continues to use a huge disaster such as 9/11 for political gain.
    To use a devistating human tragedy to further your own political agenda should be the sole primary reason to NOT get behind guiliani.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Just vote for Ron Paul!!!! The truly conservative candidate who cannot be bought by special interests.

Ostrich

JRB
    I tend to think that the common United States Citizen thinks he is one Vote. How many people are in this forum? If everyone wrote a check today to RON PAUL for 500 dollars how much would that be? It seems to be that the real power is money to these politicians. What would it say to the other people running against Ron Paul if he got 50 Million in campaign contributions next week? You think that might turn some heads? WE THE PEOPLE had better start figuring out where our bread is buttered and get serious about getting behind a person to run this country for WE THE PEOPLE. If we dont we will have no one else to blame but ourselves for the Hell we are going to see in the next 20 years of invation and population explosion. Its time to dig deep in our pockets and I mean everyone you can contact that has a sympathetic ear needs to hear this. Lets take the power of WE THE PEOPLE for a spin and see if we cant make a difference.

I will be voting for Tancredo or hunter. All the other presidential candidates are pretty much the same as far as I am concerned. It seams sad that the presidency of the U S is sold to the higest bidder ( the ones that get the most money ).
    <div>If you love this nation, please stop illegal immigration.</div>

Ron Paul all the way, the only time I have put my money where my mouth is, he has we the people in mind not lobbyists or corporations. At me meetup in Arkansas, even dems are fed up with their party and are switching to vote for Ron Paul. We have to put our interest (America's) first. And on an interesting note, at the CNBC debate they had a poll and Ron won by 74% of course CNBC pulled it without explanation, they are scared which is more reason to vote for Ron.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast