Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found a good article regarding Ron Paul. He's doing great!
    http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/111007Paul.htm
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    I will be voting for Tancredo or hunter. All the other presidential candidates are pretty much the same as far as I am concerned. It seams sad that the presidency of the U S is sold to the higest bidder ( the ones that get the most money ).
    TX, I also like the two you mentioned, but seriously, take a good look at Paul (if you haven't already).
    He is the only congressman who did NOT vote for a congressional pay raise.
    He voted against the patriot act.
    He returns whatever he didn't spend in a fiscal year back to the treasury.

There are many more stats to look at, but Dr. Paul has a very impressive voting record.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by txkayaker
    I will be voting for Tancredo or hunter. All the other presidential candidates are pretty much the same as far as I am concerned. It seams sad that the presidency of the U S is sold to the higest bidder ( the ones that get the most money ).
    TX, I also like the two you mentioned, but seriously, take a good look at Paul (if you haven't already).
    He is the only congressman who did NOT vote for a congressional pay raise.
    He voted against the patriot act.
    He returns whatever he didn't spend in a fiscal year back to the treasury.

There are many more stats to look at, but Dr. Paul has a very impressive voting record.
    So is Ron Paul going to be the Presidential candidate ALIPAC endorses?
    Will ALIPAC endorse a Presidential candidate? I know ALIPAC has endorsed congressional/senatorial candidates.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

How can we win in 08????
    Jail the Revolutionaries in the government and the rest of the lowlifes that are aiding and abetting the illegal invaders.

Once the dominoes start to fall it should clear up the playing field to those with the courage to stand up for the United States and our Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Will ALIPAC endorse a Presidential candidate? I know ALIPAC has endorsed congressional/senatorial candidates.
    No, I don't think so. I don't want to start a fight here with the Paul supporters, but Paul is definitely not as good on immigration as Tancredo and Hunter. Paul is good on many issues, but this is primarily an immigration site, and Tom and Duncan trump Paul IMO.

InfoWars can endorse Paul as their candidate. IMO he will never get a consensus at ALIPAC.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    Sam-I-Am wrote:

I for one hope not.

It is my sense that Paul would be extremely weak on foreign policy and national defense. Furthermore, he's not the best candidate to secure our borders or fix the illegal immigration problem. I know some of you folks don't want to hear this, however, I am convinced he would legalize illegal aliens under the right circumstances. Paul has voted on amnesty before and he has voted against, repeatedly I might add, militarization of our borders.

My choices: #1 Duncan Hunter & #2 Tom Tancredo

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I feel your pain, Arrow.
    I just spent almost an hour ranting about the need to have our next President put law and order and securing our boarders first.

This is the problem that I see. There's hardly a Republican alive that could vote for a Democrat or a Democrat that could vote for a Republican. Most voters will support their party even if they aren't in love with their candidate.

I like Tancredo, Hunter and Paul because I believe they would secure our boarders and put a stop to illegal immigration, however, I don't believe any of the three have a chance in Hell of being the candidate because they don't have the support of the leaders of their party....and none of them can win without it.

I believe the only chance we have of turning this around is a third party candidate. We know most of the voters from both parties want secure boarders and a stop to illegal immigration. A third party would give them a chance to vote for a candidate that would do that.

Contributing to candidates that will secure our boarders is a good thing but without their party leaders support they can't win.

My frustration is that even though most voters from both parties are anti-amnesty the front running candidates for both parties are pro-amnesty. How can they be supporting people who have made it clear they will bring up amnesty AGAIN. How can they be supporting people who won't secure our boarders. McCain says he "heard us" and is now for securing our boarders.......and if you believe that, I've got some nice swampland for sale. McCain SPONSORED the amnesty bill.....and the first version was even worse than the final.

I think we need to convince Tancredo, Hunter or Paul to become a third party candidate and contribute to THAT.

Jack Cafferty says in his new book, "It's Getting Ugly Out There" that for the first time in his life he's afraid for the future of this country.....so am I.

Quote Originally Posted by BrightNail
    Huh? Of course you do...

Ron Paul - If you want to truly save america before its completely hijacked by special interests, then you have to rally behind Ron Paul.
    I like all the support I'm seeing here for Ron Paul! There's still a year to go but Ron would be my pick right now. I really believe he can give us back "Americana."

The biggest threat to us is ourselves. If our votes get divided between Ron Paul, Tom Tancredo and Duncan Hunter for instance, Hillary will win.

I pray we can find common ground when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    No, I don't think so. I don't want to start a fight here with the Paul supporters, but Paul is definitely not as good on immigration as Tancredo and Hunter. Paul is good on many issues, but this is primarily an immigration site, and Tom and Duncan trump Paul IMO.

InfoWars can endorse Paul as their candidate. IMO he will never get a consensus at ALIPAC.
    Well someone better get a consensus together soon, 2007 is waning fast. All I want to know is who to vote for in the primary, obviously it has to be a repub.
    I don't really care if it's Hunter, Tancredo or Paul as long as it's not anyone else.
    Once the primaries are past I think it'll be nearly obvious who to vote for.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Re: How can we win in 08????

Quote Originally Posted by arrow782001
    Hi Everybody,
    I have a question. Well, more than one really, but, how can we win in 08?
    First, we have no candidates who have the political will to say "enough is enough" America has been hijacked by political groups, lobbyists, and BILLIONAIRES like Goeorge Soros who throw MILLIONS into left wing campaigns, and chastise us for being fiercely loyal to America. No one seems to be on guard, in watching out for this country except, it seems for us. We have no candidates who are for doing away with exorbanant taxes, or outrageous laws. Let us take for example medillin (The ILLEGAL immigrant who murdered the two girls in TX 13 YEARS AGO!) The whole thing is that the Mexican government called our state Dept to sue TX because he (medellin) is a MEXICAN citizen, and he shouldn't be killed, because he didn't have access to HIS embassy!!!! The Hague (The International court in The Netherlands.....or is that the nether regions?) sided with MEXICO over OUR LAWS in OUR COUNTRY!!!!!!!!! The Supreme Court is hearing this case to decide whether or not US Law trumps INTERNATIONAL LAW!!!!!!!!!!! We have no candidates standing up for OUR RIGHTS as AMERICANS to determine OUR FUTURE in OUR OWN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can we win? Hillary is out touting a 110 BILLION dollar per year tax INCREASE and people are flocking to her in droves!!!! We have no candidates who are stating that there should be no law passed, ratified, or considered which will undermine U.S. Sovereignty; where are they? How can we win? We have a batch of spineless, soft on terror, soft on domestic issues (IE NO MORE TAXATION, NO MORE ILLEGALS, NO MORE messing over AMERICANS) running, how can we win? The founding fathers put this country together to pursue "Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness", NOT servitutde to the state, illegals and politicians! How is it that we can look at the Bill of rights anymore (Specifically, the First Amendment, stating that congress will make no law regarding an establishment of religion, nor prohibiting the free exercise thereof, nor abridging the freedom of the press, nor abridging the right of a person to speak freely, nor prohibiting the right of its citizens to peaceably assemble for a redress of greivances.) seriously when the SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS TRYING TO SHUT RUSH LIMBAUGH AND CONSERVATIVE RADIO UP! HOW CAN WE WIN? The politicians are subservient to US , not VICE VERSA!!!!!!!!!!! How can we win? We are so split as conservatives, we can't even seem to agree on who to run... looking not at who is best for the job, BUT WHO CAN BEAT HILLARY????????? Where are the patriots? Where are people who will stand up for the CONSTITUTION??? The Declaration of Independence, The Bill of Rights? How long can we continue under the crushing taxation, regulation and nonsensical laws passed by both parties? How can we win? Our country will be lost very soon if the Supreme Court decides International law trumps US law. There go our "rights given by our creator" to rights given by politicians, and the opinion of the world court. Vicente Fox said ON LARRY KING LIVE He AND President Bush wanted a single currency, and a "trade union" for the Americas, but that the only thing messing it up was HUGO CHAVEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! North American Union, and NAFTA CORRIDOR, are the first steps. How can we win? I apologize for ranting, but I am so dejected and angry right now, that I want to scream. Anyone else?
    To understand the problem, look at this graph.
    http://One-Simple-Idea.com/CongressMakeUp_1855_2008.htm

Congress enjoys a 95% to 99% re-election rate.

Now, look at these dismal approval ratings of 11% to 18% for Congress:
    http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/ ... 0220070919
    http://www.galluppoll.com/content/?ci=28456

There is a logic disconnect somewhere?
    What is it?
    Why do voters give Congress dismal 11% to 18% approval ratings and then reward them with 95% to 99% re-election rates?

Well, to understand the reason, you have to understand human nature.
    http://One-Simple-Idea.com/TheCheatersDialectic.htm

The SOLUTION:
    http://One-Simple-Idea.com/TheCheatersD ... m#Solution

Stop Repeat Offenders.
    Stop Re-electng Irresponsible Incumbent Politicians !

Did you know Congress is violating the Constitution?
    Did you know two-thirds of the states have sumbitted amendment applications 4 times, and Congress ignored it?
    http://FOAVC.ORG

How will we ever make amendments if Congress refuses to obey the Constitution?
    http://foavc.org/file.php/1/Articles/Pr ... 071004.htm
    http://foavc.org/file.php/1/Articles/Pe ... 071004.htm
    http://foavc.org/file.php/1/Articles/Le ... 070926.htm
    http://foavc.org/file.php/1/Articles/Il ... ndment.htm

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast