Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LegalBeagle: Welcome, welcome to ALIPAC.

Let's hope the government will let you E-Verify a business partner. Personally, I think the state unemployment office - ESC should offer this service to American Citizens.

Currently, State Unemployment Offices do not E-Verify the immigrants they send into the workplace.

What a mess we have in our country

Everyone needs to go to their City and County Council Meetings; and School Board Meetings. Government starts local, you wouldn't believe what these people are pulling over on the communities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sheriff needs an LEO to bring in the illegal.

Thanks Judy,

I have discussed the matter and the 287(g) program with the local Sheriff in his office personally, eye to eye. He has shown refreshing resolve to retain the 287(g) program despite overwhelming opposition by groups like El Pueblo and the like, which receive unlimited press from the local media to promote a fair amount of negative press...ie. cost of administering the program, stc. in their attempt to have the program eliminated.

The County Sheriff is more than willing to put the 'commie rat' through the 287(g) program but he is bound by the restriction of not bringing him in for the sole purpose of screening him. He needs an LEO to bring him in on a separate charge, like...DUI...reckless driving (the guy drives like a maniac and has the record to prove it!)...or... FRAUD!...hello!

The appropriate LEO is 1 particular NCDMV Enforcement agent who has the jurisdiction to bring whatever charges are appropriate for the fraudulent use of another person's SSN to obtain an NCDL. To date, this one LEO, who I have sent all the evidence to personally, remains unresponsive. Since its not my SSN, I haven't been victimized is their deranged logic. They are resistant as cats to being 'told' what to do, by the public they supposedly serve, much like pushing a wet rope. The 'commie rat' may have a fake SS card which may be good enough for NCDMV. I doubt they can verify the validity of the SSN itself. A fake card probably let them off the hook as far as responsibility goes. It may be why they won't arrest him. I don't know, they won't respond to my complaint.

Apparently the fraudulent use of another's SSN to obtain a NCDL is not illegal 'enough' in the eyes of this 1 NCDMV Enforcement agent. Go figure! Embarassment to the Governor's office would work to get the NCDMV agent (a state employee) away from Krispy Kreme long enough to investigate and take appropriate action...like arresting the 'commie rat'.

I'm confident the 'ex-con' and the 'commie rat' don't know each other. As I've posted earlier its very possible someone inside the NCDOC who has access to inmate's SSNs are selling them. A deceased person's SNN will be released by the SSA for a $27 fee. That would be %100 accurate. To date the SSA has not responded that the SSN being used by the 'commie rat' belonged to a deceased person.

So I've sent the evidence to Wm. Gheen and requested ALIPAC contact the Governor's office with a simple request to investigate. An embarassed Governor who campaigned on being tough on illegals can order a state employee away from Krispy Kreme long enough to do their job. We'll give that some time and see where that goes. But we need a Governor with the resolve to respond to such requests. No response is a response in itself.

E-verify is purely voluntary and for employees to fill out. The 'commie rat' is a partner so it doesn't apply.

Have you called the Governor and Attorney General's Offices?

And I would send to the NC Social Security Office an email with both number holders number, names, and addresses. And explain the fraud that is being committed.

Do e-mails so you will have a record.

As a last resort can we get out of the partnership?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When you file your federal taxes in a business partnership and one of the social security numbers is fake then you will probably be audited. My advice to you is to drop him like a hot potato because you are the one that is going to be stuck with the bill in the end. Anyone that is the sneaky should not be your partner in a business because he will run at the first sign of trouble and leave you holding the bag.

If he's a maniac driver then maybe the Sheriff's Office could catch him speeding or driving recklessly.

Oh wait a minute ... hey, do you know if he voted in the last election? If he used a fake ID based on a fake social security number ... you've got his ass on voter fraud. The Sheriff ought to be able to pick him up on that one. Foreign nationals threatening the democracy of our legal republic by illegal voting is a high crime in my book.

It just might be considered one by your Sheriff since county officials were on the ballot of the last election in North Carolina.

It's worth a try if the DMV isn't going to get away from their Krispy Kremes and enforce our laws.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Again, thanks for the replies and suggestions.

The partnership with us is over. I couldn't just cut n run as we have a 5 year lease and over $100K in obligations. Cut n run would subject me to a lot of debt I couldn't pay and he has no regard for. We are curently in civil litigation to settle this. I had a 3rd party come in with fresh $$$ to fill the embezzlement hole for 50% of the company - which is profitable. So we have 3 individuals claiming 50%. It doesn't take a math wizard to figure that one out. It has to be settled in civil court.

The whole SSN thing is to show good cause to have him arrested in order to bring him in to the 287(g) program....ultimately for deportation. I need some sort of criminal offense. He doesn't vote and doesn't even care about such 'worthless issues'.

I would love to have a LEO stop him for reckless driving but can't convince any to stick their neck out and just pull him over. Unlike th ex-con I don't feel comfortable offering him $500 to do the job. Its easily worth twice that though.

So now I'll try the the income tax form route. I contacted the CPA who did my partner's personal income taxes to see if she would divuldge the SSN he used on his personal income taxes. Our business taxes use an EIN number. Being a former income tax preparer I know such info is strictly confidential. I'm sure no one would want their SSN divulged either. Not that it matters as I couldn't get a copy any way w/o compromising her professional status.

While she has the number he uses on his federal and state returns in her files, she understandably 'feels uncomforable' with divulging it as any professional would. I gave her the SSN he uses in business and just asked her for a yes or no answer after she considers it. She'll sleep on it.

Where I'm going with this is that if its different I definitly have him in fraud. If its the same as the ex-con's suspected SSN, I can't imagine how the IRS or NC Dept of Revenue could be bluffed.

With the NCDMV they don't verify the SSN provided for the NCDL. They merely look for a card to be provided to cover themselves. A card that can be printed up on any computer, with any number.

I need to get him into the 287 (g) prgram. None of the other federal agencies care about him being an illegal immigrant or not. That's ICE's role, and they won't do anything unless an LEO requests it.

Can your Attorney get his financial history for the court case from IRS?

Then have this man to testify about his work history.

Then get the attorney to ask if he is a US citizen?

If there is clear evidence of embezzlement of your business by this guy, the state AG's office needs to investigate. I am sure they have the ability to subpoena taxes filed under his SSN, at least in the state, compare that with his NCDL records, and spur a federal investigation into who this guy really is, where he is and put out a warrant (even internationally). Don't waste any more money paying the guy in jail for information he won't give, as it seems not to matter to him what happens to his identity. They should also be able to find records of the birth and or citizenship or legal presence of Vladimir.
    Do as much as you can by pursuing every route that does not cost you money, because after embezzlement of 50 percent of your business, and in this economy, you really don't need to spend more.
    Another thought is if he was running from some similar crime in his home country. After all, if he came here legally he wouldn't need to assume another identity.
    Just some thoughts and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalBeagle
    Again, thanks for the replies and suggestions.

The partnership with us is over. I couldn't just cut n run as we have a 5 year lease and over $100K in obligations. Cut n run would subject me to a lot of debt I couldn't pay and he has no regard for. We are curently in civil litigation to settle this. I had a 3rd party come in with fresh $$$ to fill the embezzlement hole for 50% of the company - which is profitable. So we have 3 individuals claiming 50%. It doesn't take a math wizard to figure that one out. It has to be settled in civil court.

The whole SSN thing is to show good cause to have him arrested in order to bring him in to the 287(g) program....ultimately for deportation. I need some sort of criminal offense. He doesn't vote and doesn't even care about such 'worthless issues'.

I would love to have a LEO stop him for reckless driving but can't convince any to stick their neck out and just pull him over. Unlike th ex-con I don't feel comfortable offering him $500 to do the job. Its easily worth twice that though.

So now I'll try the the income tax form route. I contacted the CPA who did my partner's personal income taxes to see if she would divuldge the SSN he used on his personal income taxes. Our business taxes use an EIN number. Being a former income tax preparer I know such info is strictly confidential. I'm sure no one would want their SSN divulged either. Not that it matters as I couldn't get a copy any way w/o compromising her professional status.

While she has the number he uses on his federal and state returns in her files, she understandably 'feels uncomforable' with divulging it as any professional would. I gave her the SSN he uses in business and just asked her for a yes or no answer after she considers it. She'll sleep on it.

Where I'm going with this is that if its different I definitly have him in fraud. If its the same as the ex-con's suspected SSN, I can't imagine how the IRS or NC Dept of Revenue could be bluffed.

With the NCDMV they don't verify the SSN provided for the NCDL. They merely look for a card to be provided to cover themselves. A card that can be printed up on any computer, with any number.

I need to get him into the 287 (g) prgram. None of the other federal agencies care about him being an illegal immigrant or not. That's ICE's role, and they won't do anything unless an LEO requests it.
    Legal Beagle, you might look closely at your company tax return, if it's a partnership you have a K-1 and a distribution section showing the distribution of income or loss to each partner that's part of your partnership return. That SSN would have to match the one on his personal tax return if he filed one.

Get out your company returns and look until you find it. Also were there any payments to him as salary or expenses that were reported on 1099's in addition to the profit/loss?

Also what about bank loans where you had to provide personal returns to any lenders? They'd have it and you would be entitled to it if they're submitted for company loans.

Keep at it ... there's some way to find this out legally.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks again for more good comments.

vmonkey56 - the civil issue is who owns the company. Out of judicual efficiency I don't want to spend the time and money going over the finances of the company from the 'outside' where everything has to be pulled out with subpoenas. He'll just disregard them anyways.

I'm seeking a court order declaring me as undisputed owner, which he contests, and then once I'm inside I have free access to the books to settle the finances with him out of the way.

My opening statements accused him of being in the country illegally, which he is obligated to answer. He admits not being a citizen but stated he is a legal resident. From what I've learned no one can dispute it 100%. I have a strong suspicion otherwise as he went on vacation (with my $$$) to a US protectorate instead of the 'old country' as he wouldn't be allowed back in - without a visa. That rose my suspicion.

His country men I am familiar with all started coming out of the woodwork informing me he is here illegally as well which started me on this quest to ascertain for sure 100% which I can use in court. I am agast at the barriers I am facing to determine his immigration status. It is vehemently protected by the federal gov't. The state gov't follows suit but I stand a chance of getting info on the sly but wouldn't be able to produce that in court. His legal countrymen will show me legitimate documents, I'm certain, so at least I'll know what their supposed to look like.

The gov't. can't protect him in civil court though. I am hoping the judge has the resolve to make him prove his legallity and can recognize a forged document when one is presented. I doubt it though. The immigration form is the I-94 which is 100% (if legitimate). I have a good lawyer who actually listens to my concerns. I want the answer before I go in and set him up to lie in front of the judge, and be able to prove he's lying. Otherwise he just claims he's legal and the burden of proof is on me to disprove it. Technically perjury is a criminal offense even if rarely enforced. Its up to the judge to call for a perjury charge since it would've been done in their court, but that's not even on my radar.

vortex - I went with the embezzlement route early on showing all the necessary books etc. to the financial crimes/fraud detectives who contacted the county DA (the appropriate agency). I also copied the embezzlement law and submitted the question "why is he immune from this law?' as opposed to taking a passive stance and waiting for them to do anything. They finally came back with a non-response stating 'its a civil matter' - their favorite blow off reply. They're just too overwhelmed with 'real work' to worry about some piss ant.

287(g) is my best recourse to determine his immigration status, which I need the help of a LEO. I'd love to compare his SSN used to get his NCDL with the SSN on his income tax forms, both highly protected.

I'm not ready to give up on the ex-con just yet even though he may or may not be the real McCoy. His mother claims his SSN is one digit off. I can't believe her either as she may be trying to protect him form 'the man'. Strangly I believe the ex-con who I looked in the eye while I shook his hand as he assured me it WAS his SSN...before he slinked back into 'the projects'. I offered him $500 if he'd let me take him down to the SSA office so I could watch him fill out the forms. I'd rather not see him again though, that's for sure.

I'm still not sure ther ex-con's not wanted on something else though. If so, he'd be crazy to go along with somebody he doesn't even know with a suspicious story like this. Could be a set up in his mind. I'm told by the SBI unserved warrants are not public info so I don't know if he's wanted or not. So what's with 'America's Most Wanted' and all that? That's all over the TV.

Law Enforcement has the necessary tools to settle this in a matter of hrs. but chooses not to. That's the frustrating part.

Does anyone know the 'code' to the SSNs that determine the year & state they were issued?

I know there's a way to determine the region and year they were initially issued. I am told by the PI the SSN in question was issued in 1983 some 15 years before the 'commie rat' came to the US.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast