Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do we get news media to start reporting both sides

of the issue?

Tonight one of the local channels is going to report about crime and illegals, at least that is what the lead in says. They always find a way to turn the story into "poor illegals want a better life".

Last week an illegal kidnapped an underaged girl (12) raped her and then returned her to where he picked her up. Her sister managed to get away. All were hispanic.

The guy showed up to work the next morning and his boss told him his picture was all over the news (by the way he had 2 "aliases"). The guy actually called the police and turned himself in.

Atlanta has a lot of hispanic crime, and the media makes light of it, if they report it at all. The Hispanic cultural center always gets more air time. None of the problem with hispanics are reported, and their gangs and drug dealing are at epic numbers.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

It's the same here in Illinois. You have to read between the lines and determine what has obviously been deliberately left out of the story. Thank God for ALIPAC and other online sources of information, otherwise we'd all be SOL in terms of reality if all we had were the newspapers and MSM.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    It's the same here in Illinois. You have to read between the lines and determine what has obviously been deliberately left out of the story. Thank God for ALIPAC and other online sources of information, otherwise we'd all be SOL in terms of reality if all we had were the newspapers and MSM.
    If it wasnrt for alipac and Groups like us all the CriminalAliens would be leagel today

Stop buying the newspapers that side with illegals. I quit my subscription to the Miami Herald for that reason. One reporter for the Sun Sentinel wrote a sob story about an illegal Brazilian family and she got so many phone calls and emails from people complaining about her story that she has stopped siding with them. I called her and complained and she told me she had non stop calls about the article and she told me she will never do that again. Now if she writes on an article on illegal immigrants she mentions both sides or just writes the facts without picking sides. These are basically your two options.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't get or read the Atlanta Journal Paper or support their Television stations. The paper calls about once a month to solicit, and I scream at them, and tell them exactly what I think, asking for a supervisor.

I write the TV stations about their biased stories. It is funny, but I just emailed a station about illegal crime, and they are airing a story tonight. I am sure it will be 8 seconds of sympathy for illegals, by the end of it.

I think if more folks would do this on a local level, they would get tired of hearing from us and realize that we are sick of it, and why.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

It's getting to the point that we will either get in the streets or we will be put in the streets !

These criminals did this and won all this attention they have now . They now have all our corportions on their side and our ' leaders ' .

I was on the way to the border to join the Minuteman , aka 'vigilantis' a couple years ago, and then I learned that only 75 AMERICANS were there ! I said to hell with it ! 300 million and the amount of one grain of sand made me sick .

Banned
    Call me old fasion but i still like reading the suday paper and watching the Six oclock news

whoa, hey guys. After google searching for a school assignment i stumbled upon this site, which is exactly what ive been looking for.

it actually pertains to this thread as well, as my assignment is to find two articles or news sources that were published that report the same story, but in different lights.

and the first thing that came to mind was the illegal immigration problem this country has and how its not properly represented in the media.

so while this site is a big resource, i cant find any direct links to any stories that are on website that can be called 'big' news sources, like cbs, fox, LA times, etc.

dont get me wrong, i believe everything i read on this site, but i cant point it out to my professor because of the opinionated nature of this website, which might diminish its objectivity in the eyes of my teacher.

so i have the lou dobbs viewpoint on CNN:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lBzSjIKih8
    i just need an example of some news source reporting on the same issue, but of the viewpoint of how illegal immigration is somehow beneficial to this country (which i know is bull, but i need it for the purpose of this assignment)

if anyone would know and could help, i figured it would be you guys.
    ill keep looking.

a big thx to you guys if you can find me something like this.

A BIG THANKS TO YOU MARINE AND HAPPY VETERANS DAY !

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I no longer read the news papers and if a news program plays that game skewing data to hide the facts... I no longer watch that news program

Just one mans way of fighting back
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast