Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome rcook, we need all the fighters we can get! I for one am not afraid of being called a racist, I see that for what it is. It is the pro-illegals form of manipulation to keep the rest of us in line. Every dam time our side trys to enforce immigration laws like the people in Hazleton Pa. we are called a bunch of bigots and racist. If that is not the sorriest dam thing I have ever seen, calling legal americans those names for trying to enforce our countries laws. Why is it, the rest of America can not see who the real racist are? When the illegals had their protest in our streets waving their Mexican flag, did we attack them? No, we didn't yet they are getting bolder and bolder at attacking our minutemen and other fellow americans when we try to hold a peaceful rally of our own, sickens me that Americans are attacked in our streets by thugs who don't even belong here. You are right, if something is not done to take back our country it will be forever gone, nothing like the good ole USA we knew. I will say something else to, if people are not willing to miss a days work to march in the street for their country and "our civil rights" then maybe we deserve to loose them! We can always manage to skip a days work if it is something we really want to do and everyone here knows that. We have to keep on with our email and letter writing campaign and calls to our elected leaders but I think they showed us how far we are getting with that today when they voted down the funding for that 700 plus mile fence bill they themselves passed, how is that for thumbing their noses at us? I can only say thank God, my Oklahoma Senator, Tom Coburn was one of the few who voted to fund the building of this fence. I also see that we are going to give over 90 million to terroist .
    Build the dam fence post haste!

one person rally, on the street median

Two suggestions:
    1). You'd be surprised what one person can do. I'm probably going to sit at the stop lights of busy intersections like the homeless do and have my sign. Instead of having a rally which may reach 100 people, I'll reach a thousand in one hour with the www.alipac.us website on the sign. I'll carry business cards that are easily printable and cost next to nothing to hand out to those who role down their windows for me.
    2). I've also been thinking of enlisting the homeless here in Chapel Hill, NC to stand on all four corners and have a sign that says "No amnesty for illegals" and pay them each $5 / hour. They get some cash, we get exposure in a comical way, and the public gets informed.

I believe we have to use the large businesses like Walmart as bait for our cause. They generate alot of traffic from middle America. If the homeless and church organizations can use those intersections for their causes, then so can we. A group of people does get some attention, but ONE person out there with an anti-illegal immigration sign gets MAGNITUDES more. When it's a group sometimes they can twist it into racism, but when it's an individual, it's like that guy who stopped the tank in Tiananmen Square. That's a powerful message. That's the message I want to send Americans. We are here, we are defending America, we desperately need your help now, will you please help us.

Infact, I think this could be an excellent way to rally the troups to our cause. Just locate all the Walmarts in the US and park a person at the intersection of every one of them with a tall and narrow sign "No Amnesty for Illegals" www.alipac.us.

Anyway, if anyone wants to get together and do this as a national thing then I say we go for it. I think trying to build up a large rally is very difficult and we have an enemy who has very deep resources and we're all volunteer. If we are to achieve the attention of middle America, we must do it on their terms, not ours. That means be where they will be on the weekends. Find a message that's truthful, short, and informative, put it on a sign and or small business cards and hand them out at the intersections. I'll leave the message up to William Gheen.

-Bill Brooks
    Pittsboro, NC

Nittygritty, It's really the best card the open borders people have in their deck. It's called censorship by ridicule. It's very effective especially when directed at people who have not formed a strong self image. You can logically refute every point in favor of amnesty, but logic flies out the window when the argument is emotional.

Re: i'm shocked

Quote Originally Posted by rcook
    it's a damn shame that we're even having this discussion when we elected leaders to lead and they have failed us miserably on many issues. we have to take our country back before it's too late.
    Again, welcome - you are very right that's it's a shame. We, the American people, had let our guard down, and trusted those fools who were elected to Washington.

From where I sit, the best way to get the point across to fencesitter (and there are lots of them out there), is to talk about this with whoever you can. . . get them as mad as you are. Encourage them to write, fax, email, their elected representatives so that those crooked politicians know we're out here.

Too many marches by the Minutemen and other anti-illegal groups have been hammered by the press as racists. Unfortunately the MSM isn't interested in the truth anymore -- they're more interested in their ratings.

They turn a blind eye to what we're about because most of their corporatte owners are in bed with the politicians.

Who was it that said something like:

It's a little hard to get someone to see the truth, if their job depends on not seeing the truth.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678