Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

andyt, were you talking about trying to get these talk show host and tv talking heads to mobilize the country into digging that tunnel to Alaska? :P just kidding, you are 100% right about getting the radio talk show host and the talking heads of tv Lou would be a good one, these guys are the ones that will help save the day, they reach so many people. I am just hoping our leaders are not just deleting our emails and letters, we will just have to see how the elections go in Nov. that will tell us a lot there. If that doesn't work we may have to be more drastic fight fire with fire like the big rallies. I have never seen Americans protest like these illegals did. If Americans did that, our leaders and media would have to sit up and take notice can't ignore those massive crowds!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Nittygritty , I'm just suggesting that if we come up with a date for some sort of nationwide demonstration we could ask them to simply give it a boost by mentioning it on their shows. It could be something as simple as a sick out protest to protect American workers or one day without buying anything. We could call it "A Day Without Americans" Should be simple. The question is do enough people care.

I have never seen Americans protest like these illegals did.
    The illegals have something a lot to loose if things don't go their way. And many U.S. citizens don't realize yet what is happening to our country. If the citizens 'wake up' who knows what may happen?
    Yes, let's see what the Nov. elections bring and go from there. There does seem to be more and more momentum going in our direction. And that is partly because of the way the illegals demonstrated.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

i'm shocked

i've been searching for a forum to find out what we "real americans" are going to do about this situation because our government is definately not, and i happen to come upon this site. i started to get really happy until i started reading your post. i am a african american that has done 20 years in the military serving my country and i definately know the history of this great country. believe me when i say, this is not a racial issue. the real issue is that our country is being taken right in front of our eyes and after what my ancestors have been through and what i have seen and been through as a african american-now is not the time for you to be brain washed into thinking that this is a racial issue cause you know deep in your heart that it's not. the media and the politicians are playing politics. we DO have to march and i believe if it is organized and the word got out properly that it would be tremendous. but first you have to stop being negative because it's the right thing to do for america and those who laid down there lives for her. i am well informed on this illegal situation and to me it's all about power and money, the rich and the powerful don't care about what this country stands for and that's obvious by the way things are turning out these days. this is just a chess game and we're the little pawns. if we don't pull together as americans "NOW", nothing and i mean nothing will ever be the same again. it's a damn shame that we're even having this discussion when we elected leaders to lead and they have failed us miserably on many issues. we have to take our country back before it's too late.

Welcome rcook,

You are so right! We should not be defending ourselves from our own government. I'm so glad you joined us, I don't think you will be dissapointed. Your right rcook, this is an American issue and American is not a race.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

if we don't pull together as americans "NOW", nothing and i mean nothing will ever be the same again. it's a damn shame that we're even having this discussion when we elected leaders to lead and they have failed us miserably on many issues. we have to take our country back before it's too late.
    Well said rcook and welcome!

As for the race thing. I agree that it isn't about race or shouldn't be about race except if folks are intimated about doing legal and/or the right thing by fear of being labeled a racist then we've got a problem.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

The illegals have something a lot to loose if things don't go their way.
    Exactly, illegals have much more to loose than US citizens.

Also, we don't have groups like NCLR to support mass media campaigns. How many of those marchers were bussed in? You also know there are paid protesters. How many of those were there? Bottled water, a free T-Shirt and a few bucks to boot. Pretty good deal.

Someone else said earlier that US citizens have other commitements, work, etc. I agree. Now, if I shared my rent, car payment and grocery bill with two or three other families and didn't have to worry about taxes, I'd probably be more inclined to take the day off for a rally. Since my budget doesn't work that way, I'll be happy to stick with the smaller weekend rallies and e-mailing the crap out of DC.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    loserville, you said -
    Let's watch Bank America. Looks like they're catching some backlash.
    What exactly have you heard? I'm just curious. We've banked there for many years and as soon as I have a problem with them worked out my family members all plan to walk in and take our money out.
    Nothing really. Just a lot of anti BA sentiment on the Web. The day after the La Raza the hits seemed to be parylyzing the BA site. Reminded me of Congress.org when it gets full of letter writers. Took me forever to get an address to close two CC accounts.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i've been searching for a forum to find out what we "real americans" are going to do about this situation because our government is definately not, and i happen to come upon this site. i started to get really happy until i started reading your post.
    Welcome rcook. Everybody here is a fighter. I think the post comment was a little sarcasm. Nobody here buys that "illegal" is a race. The opposition tries to umbrella them under Hispanic, Latino, brown people, etc. and it is frustrating that lefties buy into that, but we'll just keep dragging the illegals away from law abiding naturalized Hispanic citizens. Those same Hispanic citizens often chuck the illegals out themselves. But thanks for the butt kick, it helps.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rcook , couldn't agree with you more. There is an assault on our culture and too many people equate resistance to this as racism.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast