Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetincali
    When my husband became a citizen he said several illegal Latinos
    were taken out of the line b/c when they were asked if they would
    bare arms for this country they said no.
    all I can say is thank God they were honest!! there are probably a lot that would lie and say yes ... but I'm sure their honesty was soon corrected by their leaders
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

JuniusJnr wrote:
    Well, let me tell you a little secret. I tried to volunteer to WORK at the polling booth in El Paso, TX. Do you know that people who don't speak Spanish can't even VOLUNTEER????? No joke. That one really ticked me off.

Mamie wrote:
    too bad you didn't think at the time to sue for discrimination -- you were discriminated against for being a citizen
    Sue who? And then, if I won, who would be taxed to pay the lawsuit? Who do you think controls the election laws? Kind of a vicious circle, don't you think?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    JuniusJnr wrote:
    Well, let me tell you a little secret. I tried to volunteer to WORK at the polling booth in El Paso, TX. Do you know that people who don't speak Spanish can't even VOLUNTEER????? No joke. That one really ticked me off.

Mamie wrote:
    too bad you didn't think at the time to sue for discrimination -- you were discriminated against for being a citizen
    Sue who? And then, if I won, who would be taxed to pay the lawsuit? Who do you think controls the election laws? Kind of a vicious circle, don't you think?
    isn't it the county that is in charge of elections? a suit could possibly make them change their rules -- a Mexican citizen sued the State of Alabama for discrimination and got our amendment that English is the official language overturned -- there were no monetary damages
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, it is the county that makes up the rules. And 90% of the lawyers in this county are getting rich off the illegals. I wouldn't even go ask them to take my case. I don't have the ACLU backing me, or LaRaza, or LULAC or any other racist, anti-American organization.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123