Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When you are part of the Bush family what’s Illegal. He is learning real well from his new brother Bill. Here we give them drivers license's no questions asked. Any Guess as to what’s required to vote in the great state of Oregon? We need Saxton in office. He says he will end that fiasco.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

NewAmerican

welcome to the forum and welcome as a newbie U.S. citizen. I'd say you hit the ground running!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

LOL this forum is HOT!

I find it interesting because at the time my attorney explained to me very well the immigration laws and how they apply.

Now that I am a Citizen I DO feel very different. Just walking down the street. I am an American and I want to be heard.
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Welcome NewAmerican!!!

Congratulations on your new citizenship. May you do well here and love America and Americans as much as we all do!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New American,

Glad you arrived and are active in the process! What an exciting time for you! You should journal your experiences for historic preservation.

Thanks for the great insight into the process that I know little about. My daughter said, some American's couldn't answer those questions.
    I said, even if you were spoon fed the answers?
    New American, did they give you a study guide?
    I know the point is for you to understand our history and culture but that's really scratching the surface. I bet it wasn't anything like a high school government or history class.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NewAmerican
    LOL this forum is HOT!

I find it interesting because at the time my attorney explained to me very well the immigration laws and how they apply.

Now that I am a Citizen I DO feel very different. Just walking down the street. I am an American and I want to be heard.
    you have a right to be very proud -- you earned citizenship the right way, it wasn't stolen or freely given. These illegals want legalization, amnesty and citizenship WITHOUT an oath of allegiance or renouncement of foreign allegiance -- that makes them domestic enemies NOT rightful citizens
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

When my husband became a citizen he said several illegal Latinos
    were taken out of the line b/c when they were asked if they would
    bare arms for this country they said no.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Ask ex-congressman Bob Dornan if illegals vote.

Back in the day.. they use to have to be able to say the Pledge of Allegence in english as well. To get citizenship.

jlo
    This is outrageous! I want to know how I can find out what the voting policy is in the state of Colroado. Who do I need to call?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast