Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How to Help Illegal Aliens Vote - Enable Them

I don't need to say anything about this!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, let me tell you a little secret. I tried to volunteer to WORK at the polling booth in El Paso, TX. Do you know that people who don't speak Spanish can't even VOLUNTEER????? No joke. That one really ticked me off.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OHMIGOD!

They've been voting illegally in huge numbers haven't they?

Foreign nationals have unfortunately decided the destiny of the United States.

We will a Third World Toilet Bowl if we don't stop this and stop it now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If they can't speak english how the heck can the read the ballot? I think I would have pushed that issue Junius.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yea! Citizens are susposed to be able to understand and speak English. When you get that card in the mail, no matter how you got it. You are free to vote. I might add, that most language used at the polling place is elementary level so it should be easly understood by new English speakers.

Those people working the illegal's protest and "helping register voters", I wonder if they were really teaching them how to cheat the system.

Mexico's Election Corruption has Arrived in America. Don't kid yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Well, let me tell you a little secret. I tried to volunteer to WORK at the polling booth in El Paso, TX. Do you know that people who don't speak Spanish can't even VOLUNTEER????? No joke. That one really ticked me off.
    too bad you didn't think at the time to sue for discrimination -- you were discriminated against for being a citizen

the motor voter act must be repealed!!! and as I stated before, precincts with high populations of illegals should have their votes rendered null and void
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Why don't we do our own voters registration and commit to voting. I do but many people I know don't bother.

We need to get new voters on our side.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

The thought of millions of illegals voting is very disturbing indeed. It's VERY illegal too. If a green card holder is found to be voting it's grounds for deportation, I know that as a fact because it was a condition on my green card paperwork years ago.

How do we contact the people who process the registry of voters?
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Yea! Citizens are susposed to be able to understand and speak English. When you get that card in the mail, no matter how you got it. You are free to vote. I might add, that most language used at the polling place is elementary level so it should be easly understood by new English speakers.

OK To answer your supposition.....at my citizenship interview a couple of months ago the "English test" consisted of the interviewer asking me to write down a sentence she spoke "A teacher is a good job" (I inwardly guffawed) and to be able to pass a civics test. The civics test is verbal, I was asked 10 questions and had to be able to answer 5 of them correctly (since when is 50% a pass?)....my questions were:

1.Who was Martin Luther King Jr.?
    2.What is the 49th State?
    3.Who said "give me liberty or give me death?"
    4.What is the most important right given to a citizen? (sic)
    5.What is the minimum voting age?

I got them all right so didn't hear any more..........Anyway my point is that the English test is a joke...I quipped to the interviewer "It's a good thing I was educated in England huh?" She didn't laugh....................
    <a href="http://members.aol.com/ojonathano/englishman.jpg">
    </a>

The illegals are already doing things that are grounds for deportation.

It doesn't seem to matter.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast