Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome PatrickHenryjr to Alipac. Good arguments. Yes, we get our trolls ever once in a while. They are fun. They use the same OLD TIRED arguments and we give them facts and back to the OLD TIRED arguments because they have nothing on their sides. If you say enforce the laws - hey what laws? Let's forget that their here - blah blah blah. No real substance to their arguments. I usually just bypass them now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is good practice to hone our skills at debate Gogo. I learn things and new arguments and that is a very good thing.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

how early immigrants to the U.S. severely mistreated the Native Americans and stole their land.
    It's called war. The Native Americans were honorable and fought courageously end of story. Do you think I'm still angry about the past I had nothing to do with? You shouldn't be using the past as an excuse for law breakers.
    We the people are getting sick of those who think they are owned something they or their fathers didn't build or paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    It is good practice to hone our skills at debate Gogo. I learn things and new arguments and that is a very good thing.

Ephesians 4:32
    True! I particularly like this one:

"The Treaty of Cahuenga ended the Spanish-American War in 1847 and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo determined the lands that were acquired by the United States in 1848. You may read more about it on this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Cahuenga

America did not "steal" the land from Mexico... Land acquisition was settled by documented Treaty!"

You don't like what your country signed. Talk to them don't talk to us. Get your country to change not ours. Get over it and quit swallowing lies.

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    how early immigrants to the U.S. severely mistreated the Native Americans and stole their land.
    It's called war. The Native Americans were honorable and fought courageously end of story. Do you think I'm still angry about the past I had nothing to do with? You shouldn't be using the past as an excuse for law breakers.
    we the people are getting sick of those who think they are owned something that they or their fathers have made or paid for.
    True again. Let's point to bad behavior to justify OUR bad behavior. Oh ya, that's the high road.

Re: How to respond to arguments in favor of illegal immigrat

The pro-illegal arguments are so lame they hardly warrant a response. However, illegals, in particular the Dreamies, constantly whine "the children should not be punished for the sins of the parents." Accordingly, Americans living today cannot be held responsible for the actions of our ancestors.

Illegals, can you say H Y P O C R I T E?

Re: How to respond to arguments in favor of illegal immigrat

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    The pro-illegal arguments are so lame they hardly warrant a response. However, illegals, in particular the Dreamies, constantly whine "the children should not be punished for the sins of the parents." Accordingly, Americans living today cannot be held responsible for the actions of our ancestors.

Illegals, can you say H Y P O C R I T E?
    Well at least they admit they are "sins". Sins means its WRONG. Two wrongs don't make a right as my grandmother would say. Reward bad behavior you get more.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    The southwest belongs to the United States of America. It is ours. For all of those who think it belongs to Mexico, you are wrong. Look up the history of it.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I have a question I'd like to ask our friends, the pro-illegal folks. Let's just imagine that by some miracle (and believe me, it would take a miracle), the US decided to give every illegal alien amnesty. My question is what do you think we should do after that? Should we open our doors wide for anyone in the world who wants a better life? Should we let BILLIONS of people enter the US for the same reasons you claimed we should let you in? What do you think would happen to this country if we did that? I would really like an honest answer from someone from the other side as to where they think we should draw the line? Or, perhaps, not draw a line at all.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    The southwest belongs to the United States of America. It is ours. For all of those who think it belongs to Mexico, you are wrong. Look up the history of it.
    The illegals know they have no claim to our country. They have no basis for their invasion, and are simply grasping at straws. Actually, it's rather pathetic....sheer desperation.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast