Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Should we let BILLIONS of people enter the US for the same reasons you claimed we should let you in? What do you think would happen to this country if we did that? I would really like an honest answer from someone from the other side as to where they think we should draw the line?
    They don't want to be citizens they could care less what happens to America they only care about their own personal gain. The new illegals only want freebies and a house in Mexico to live in when they're done sucking America dry...

Quote Originally Posted by domack
    Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    Should we let BILLIONS of people enter the US for the same reasons you claimed we should let you in? What do you think would happen to this country if we did that? I would really like an honest answer from someone from the other side as to where they think we should draw the line?
    They don't want to be citizens they could care less what happens to America they only care about their own personal gain. The new illegals only want freebies and a house in Mexico to live in when they're done sucking America dry...

BTW, what happened to rlkapp?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkM
    The Treaty of Cahuenga ended the Spanish-American War in 1847 and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo determined the lands that were acquired by the United States in 1848. You may read more about it on this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Cahuenga

America did not "steal" the land from Mexico... Land acquisition was settled by documented Treaty!

This all happened 160 years ago. Tell them to get over it!
    Not to mention a $15 million price tag.
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Hi fedupDeb, I too was wondering what had happened to our new recruit. We have loaded them up with reasons to counter any open borders spinning.

Good going kids.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks A Million

GoGo >>> Thanks a Million for the warm welcome. I have never felt so welcome at any site I've been too thus far, and it means a lot to this old Patriot ! Our Fore Fathers would be proud of such human beings I'm sure. And a compliment back to you... I love your Avatar !!! Best one on the site in my opinion !

And OURCOUNTRYNOTTHEIRS >>>> I am NOT, a pro-illegal, as I'm sure is obvious, and I personally think we should LOCK THE FRONT & BACK DOORS for a while, till things get sorted out. And no discredit to those trying to come here LEGALLY !

As I am a cattle rancher in the South West, when we have a bad storm like last winters blizzard, and neighbors cattle get all mixed up in their confusion for survival, we pen them up, and sort them out, and GET EVERYONE IN THEIR PROSPECTIVE PLACES !

And not to seem Racially biased or Radically confused by theories of Conspiracy or Bigotry, but thank God for brands of owners at that time. And if you could imagine 1,000 momma cows w/calves all in one pen and 4 or 5 different owners, can anyone relate to this situation ? Yet, at that time I hear not any complaints of "Racial Identification."

As my eyes are starting to somewhat fail me in my better years, and hoping not to impose in a personal question, BUT ARE YOU LOU DOBBS TWIN BROTHER ?

From what I can SEE, we might have a solution to our problem of talking Lou into running for president, instead of waiting for a "last resort situation." Is anyone else's eyes deceiving them as well, or have I just been at the helm too long today and my eyes playing tricks on me ?

So, what do you say sir ? If we can't talk Lou into running, would you be interested in "filling in?" Maybe we could do that "lip sync" thing using Lou's voice and your person.

To A Better Day my friends

Lou Dobbs for President ! Or let's kidnap ourcountrynottheirs... LOL !

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

I forgot Gogo ~

GoGo... I forgot to say something else a minute ago in response to everyone having "Trolls" every now and then.

Everyone needs a "Troll" every now and then, so says the Billy Goat Gruffs...

Give Me Liberty, or Give Me Death

I have been on another site and it is really "amusing" to get others to understand the difference between "legal immigrant" and "illegal". As the written conversation went on one of the posters began to see the !!

"I think we need to more clearly define where we stand on this issue.

In my military mind there is no such thing as illegal Immigration.

There is unlawful entry and lawful entry.

There are Those upholding the law and those who are breaking it.

We need to clearly express the fact that this is not a racial or even an economic issue.

This is an issue of national security at the highest level.

Hence forth I will no longer use the term illegal immigrants I will assume all immigrants are legal.

I prefer the the term undocumented intruder.

And I hope my government will develop the common sense required to protect me and all law abiding citizens from Undocumented alien intruders.

The law gives me the right to protect myself against intruders.

The constitution tells me it is my right to keep and bear arms.

As a veteran it is my duty to protect against all enemies both foreign and domestic.

Therefore, I see it as my duty to protect myself, my loved ones and my property against these criminals.

Peacefully and with legislation if possible.

But forcibly and by use of arms if required.

Make no mistake people.

If you entered this country illegally you are a criminal.

If you avoid arrest and deportation you are a fugitive.

And I will treat you as a criminal.

Not black, not white, not yellow or brown.

But as a criminal.

Period."

Other than the fact that (s)he doesn't want to use the term "illegal", the message finally came across about the difference. Don't know if the person will vote differently (I think the person votes democrat) but for the fact we were able to get this person to understand was a "great" hurdle.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    patrickhenry, welcome to alipac

Unfortunately, I am not Lou Dobbs or his brother. I am the other one in the picture! I met Lou on Nov 17th, in Washington, DC, at a book signing! I did ask him to 'please run for president" to which he responded "with my reputation I'd be run out of Washington in 5 minutes!" It's hard to tell what he's thinking, but he doesn't seem to put up much of an arguement when the idea is mentioned!

Re: How to respond to arguments in favor of illegal immigrat

Quote Originally Posted by rlkapp
    In discussions with coworkers related to illegal immigration, some have argued in favor of illegal immigration referencing how America stole land from the Mexicans and how they are now merely trying to take it back. Another issue that has come up is how early immigrants to the U.S. severely mistreated the Native Americans and stole their land. Therefore, what we are experiencing now is no different than what we have inflicted on others. How do you effectively respond to these arguments?
    There are many, many flaws to the argument that the American Southwest belongs to Mexico. I used to here this from my grandmother and uncle! That the land I stand on was "stolen" from Mexico and that we have no right to tell Mexicans that they can not migrate here. But as I got older and learned more, there are huge flaws with this argument, historically, factually, and rationally:

The American SW was only Mexico for about 30 years. It belonged to Spain for hundreds of years. According to La Raza logic, Spain has a more rightful claim to this land. Even when it was "Mexico" the Mexican population primarily consisted of white Spanish ranchers and missionaries. The settlements were poor, unorganized, underpopulated, and barely under the control of Mexico City. In California their were only several thousand "Mexicans," and their settlements never reached east of the coastal regions or north of San Francisco.

All inhabited land was migrated to, and usually the current inhabitants consist of descendants of conqourers of previous inhabitants. The United States is not unique in this regard, we are only told that we are. We did not "steal" this land, we won it. Mexico signed a treaty conceding the land to us, and we even paid them for it. Like another poster mentioned, they even offered to sell us Baja AFTER the Mexican War.

Mexicans failed to do anything with California and the SW when they had control of it, and they have failed to do anything with Mexico. Even though Mexico is rich in agricultural resources, crude oil, has 2 beautiful coast-lines, and excellent fishing. Americans have done wonders with the SW in last 160 years, building a booming economy throughout. This makes Mexicans envious that such a great nation can be built just north of their cess pool nation. They also see it as a way to escape their poverty by migrating here. There is nothing special about the land just north of Mexico. It is not the land, air, or water that they covet. It is Americans that have made this the greatest country in history, and why Mexicans want to come here so badly. We did not steal the infrastructure, and economy of the American SW, none of it existed before American settlement.

Now they want to take it over and make it Mexico. God they are brilliant. They want to make this land just like the very nation they have fled. If they are successful in their reconquista, the American SW with degenerate into the vast cess pool that Mexico is, and Mexicans will end up wanting to flee it anyway. As I always say: They are not coming here because it is Mexico, they are coming here because it sure as hell IS NOT.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

You're welcome. As a cattle rancher you can understand our angst up in Marin and Sonoma Counties where kids are doing drive-by shootings of cattle up here and video taping it and putting it on YouTube. My hubby says they better never do it in front of him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast