Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

dxd, there is always hope, not matter what. Thanks for that insite.

And, by the way, when they passed the last half dozen amnesties, wasn't there public declaration that it was the "last" one? Does that carry any weight? Can it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd, I don't want to seem like we are having a personal argument here - I am just trying to understand your thinking.

If Pres. Bush wants amnesty and the Republicans in the house are the rock in the road to amnesty - then what's the problem?

If we get amnesty - it will be because the Democrats voted for it, along with some Republicans.

But we had a Democratic Pres. for 8 years, he did nothing about it.

It won't matter to PRes Bush if the Republicans have the majority or not. The Democrats have voted with him on most everything.

He might have some opposition as things stand now - if the Democrats get in the majority after the election - he won't have to break a sweat to get whatever he wants concerning the illegals.

I am not defending the Republicans - there is no defense - but to say we should reward the Democrats. I don't get it - I just can't see that at all.

When I said we don't have time. I meant as a nation. In my very humble opinion, Idon't think we have time to expend 'punishing' one party or the other - or we don't have time to continue to play in their ballpark of party politics. They control that game. WE have to find ourselves another way.

If you want to simply say, this person isn't doing the job, I need to find someone who will or who might - that is a positive thing.

To play party politics is wasting our time, energy and our vote. It is what got us locked into this mess. It is what gave us the chokehold they have on our politician system right now.

We simply must break our addiction to one party or the other or to think that one party or the other is going to do more for us. They won't. Their votes, their allegience, their work belongs to entities other than the American people. It is bought and paid for.

There is a very real chance some of us won't have a choice - that's because party politics works very hard at keeping people out of the system that won't play along. That is very sad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    nntrixie,
    Of course we are NOT having a personal argument. And discussions like this are GREAT because they look at the situation from all angles. You said something critical:

RE:If we get amnesty - it will be because the Democrats voted for it, along with some Republicans.

YES YES YES That is my point and herein lies the DUPE

Bush knows this and he will use mostly D and some R to pass amnesty so you can't hold it against R only. (D could never pass amnesty BY THEMSELVES, but R could)

So he gets his amnesty without R suffering voter wrath. That is what he wants. So we must employ a plan that takes this into consideration. Bush has moved R seats out of range of voter wrath and we must bring R seats back into the range of voter wrath by voting against EVERY R on the ballot if amnesty passes. Otherwise amnesty is free and you got duped.

Remember amnesty can NOT pass unless the majority party allows it to pass even if the majority uses mostly D to pass it. See the scam??

Quote Originally Posted by dxd
    nntrixie,
    Of course we are NOT having a personal argument. And discussions like this are GREAT because they look at the situation from all angles. You said something critical:

RE:If we get amnesty - it will be because the Democrats voted for it, along with some Republicans.

YES YES YES That is my point and herein lies the DUPE

Bush knows this and he will use mostly D and some R to pass amnesty so you can't hold it against R only. (D could never pass amnesty BY THEMSELVES, but R could)

So he gets his amnesty without R suffering voter wrath. That is what he wants. So we must employ a plan that takes this into consideration. Bush has moved R seats out of range of voter wrath and we must bring R seats back into the range of voter wrath by voting against EVERY R on the ballot if amnesty passes. Otherwise amnesty is free and you got duped.

Remember amnesty can NOT pass unless the majority party allows it to pass even if the majority uses mostly D to pass it. See the scam??
    I see the party scam. I also see each party as being full of individuals. ALIPAC has told us what to do. Support those who are with you on the issue and try to win over those who aren't. That is really all we can do.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great question. Perhaps voting for an Independent deserves some serious consideration. The choice wasb on the ballot the time I voted last.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

dxd
    loservillelabor,
    RE:Support those who are with you on the issue and try to win over those who aren't. That is really all we can do.

We must see through their scam and evolve a strategy accordingly. Forget about "who's with me" and focus on winning. We must not try to win politicians over. Instead we must make demands in return for our support. As far as what we can do...do you really think that the founders could have overlooked something and left us in a situation where we have limited options......HELL NO It is just the opposite.

THE ENUMERATION IN THE CONSTITUTION OF CERTAIN RIGHTS SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED TO DENY OR DISPARAGE OTHERS RETAINED BY THE PEOPLE.

Do you know what that is and what it means?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345