Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Oh march, please march just head south!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by larrycrown
    Your leader is a clown with a ugly ass haircut lol
    Personal attacks are not allowed here. This is a rule violation.

Larry the Clown has been: uninvited, voted off the island, given the boot, asked to make tracks, found to be the weakest link, bye bye.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, it may be true that thousands are marching for their welfare hand-outs. But they are still{MOD EDIT}.

Sgt. please be careful and remember the posting rules.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Re: How you like them apples?

hello rednecks, and hillbilies,

This is how you do marches, pay attention take a pen and paper you may learn something new. Unfortunately you didnt get the same coverage, because honestly the media doesnt want to see 200 mental disabled people going crazy

Can you feel the energy? Yes i feel it. Si se puede! We can have thousands and thousand people coming together and marchign with a snap of a finger, and i predict we will have a turnout then last year, its so early and look how many people are there

Marching on MayDay is what Commies do.

Sorry fellas.
    I just couldn't control my hands on the keyboard.
    You know what, these marches and the sheer numbers that attended only show one thing. That they are not gainfully employed. Larrycrown is too ignorant of the facts to understand the hell that awaits this country if we open the borders with Mexico. I hope they move in next door to him.

Hello yourself. Are you an illegal or just and illerate? the reason most CITIZENS in this country can't get out and MARCHA is because they are working to pay the taxes,(in my opinion, most illegals only want to work for cash under the table) that pay for all of the services that the illegal foreign nationals want to use. You know, those hard working people that send the woman down to the welfare office and the men stand on the corner to work for cash.

I am personally offended that you have come onto this site just to bait and I am requesting you be banned.

tata
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IT'S BAN-HAMMER TIME!

Newmex: Already done!

He has been uninvited an hour or so ago.

Re: How you like them apples?

This is how you do marches, pay attention take a pen and paper you may learn something new. Unfortunately you didnt get the same coverage, because honestly the media doesnt want to see 200 mental disabled people going crazy

Can you feel the energy? Yes i feel it. Si se puede! We can have thousands and thousand people coming together and marchign with a snap of a finger, and i predict we will have a turnout then last year, its so early and look how many people are there
    Just goes to show you how many people don't have to pay taxes. Yes? How does it feel to be USED by our government and big business? Not much better than a prostitute, eh? Even if you got amnesty, you would always be looked down on as the criminals that you are. Still feel proud? I don't think so.

That's right Neese!
    I will always view them for what they are.
    Criminals.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast