Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am so D tired of these crimmigrants demands.
    Why don't they get that land is just dirt and it is the people that make it a place that you want to live.

Re: How you like them apples?

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by larrycrown
    hello rednecks, and hillbilies,

This is how you do marches, pay attention take a pen and paper you may learn something new. Unfortunately you didnt get the same coverage, because honestly the media doesnt want to see 200 mental disabled people going crazy

Can you feel the energy? Yes i feel it. Si se puede! We can have thousands and thousand people coming together and marchign with a snap of a finger, and i predict we will have a turnout then last year, its so early and look how many people are there
    Just goes to show you how many people don't have to pay taxes. Yes? How does it feel to be USED by our government and big business? Not much better than a prostitute, eh? Even if you got amnesty, you would always be looked down on as the criminals that you are. Still feel proud? I don't think so.
    AMEN! I couldn't have said it better!
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Quote Originally Posted by 5
    crimmigrants
    :P
    That's a good one! This is a great thread, too, though I'm giving absolutely NO credit to the fool that started it. What a knucklehead. Ya know, I was thinking a lot about this whole "march" thing in the week leading up to it. And I told my friends "I'd like to see someone lose it and show their true colors for the whole country to see." - and they did it - in L.A. by clashing with the police. Peaceful? Not at all - Criminal, yes. Poor babies!!! They're in for a very long fight, IF they have they've got the nuts to stay. I don't think they do. Um, yeah, byebye!
    Try burning this one!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345