Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegals - Go Home!!!!!!Take your T.B. your chargas and leprosy with you
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by commonsenseguy
    Hello yourself. Are you an illegal or just and illerate? the reason most CITIZENS in this country can't get out and MARCHA is because they are working to pay the taxes,(in my opinion, most illegals only want to work for cash under the table) that pay for all of the services that the illegal foreign nationals want to use. You know, those hard working people that send the woman down to the welfare office and the men stand on the corner to work for cash.

I am personally offended that you have come onto this site just to bait and I am requesting you be banned.

tata

if this issue is so important to most americans as you guys claim then they would sacrifice one day of work to go protest in the streets. They not doing so really shows how much it doesnt really bother them like most of you here portray. you guys love using the term we are the silent majority lol more like empty barrels make the most noise
    SEE YA

one post and you break the rules. SMART.......very smart
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard they are declaring Mexico City a sanctuary city for Mexicans and other illegal aliens. Better yet, Ted Kennedy declared his home in Hyannis, MA a sanctuary for illegals and your all welcome there. bybyby

free stuff
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I heard they are declaring Mexico City a sanctuary city for Mexicans and other illegal aliens. Better yet, Ted Kennedy declared his home in Hyannis, MA a sanctuary for illegals and your all welcome there. bybyby

free stuff
    LOL!!

they are sure worth the time of a lot of people here lol. If you are not gonna miss work to protest this so called illegal takeover then stop complaining when others go out to protest for immigrant rights. By the way not everybody marching is illegal. there are legal citizens, u.s citizens and people from all different ethnicity. If someone was invading my country i would sure afford to miss a day of work to protest them, so why dont majority of americans do so if this take over is so real.
    I am unable to take a vaction at this time due to this being a busy period in my line of work. It would be more benificial to call/write my reps. in D.C. I also have the power to vote which your illegal friends do not.
    Trust me, this is only gonna make more Americans mad as heck.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt_shlitz
    they are sure worth the time of a lot of people here lol. If you are not gonna miss work to protest this so called illegal takeover then stop complaining when others go out to protest for immigrant rights. By the way not everybody marching is illegal. there are legal citizens, u.s citizens and people from all different ethnicity. If someone was invading my country i would sure afford to miss a day of work to protest them, so why dont majority of americans do so if this take over is so real.
    I am unable to take a vaction at this time due to this being a busy period in my line of work. It would be more benificial to call/write my reps. in D.C. I also have the power to vote which your illegal friends do not.
    Trust me, this is only gonna make more Americans mad as heck.
    Maybe you can hire an illegal to take a vacation for you? I hear they will do the things that Americans won't.

Lol. Good one, Dag.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Re: How you like them apples?

Quote Originally Posted by larrycrown
    hello rednecks, and hillbilies,

This is how you do marches, pay attention take a pen and paper you may learn something new. Unfortunately you didnt get the same coverage, because honestly the media doesnt want to see 200 mental disabled people going crazy

Can you feel the energy? Yes i feel it. Si se puede! We can have thousands and thousand people coming together and marchign with a snap of a finger, and i predict we will have a turnout then last year, its so early and look how many people are there

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? Don't you have any ethics? Larry I am a northern girl not a hillbilly, or a redneck ( It's not just them that want these criminals gone.) Anyways, what are you threatening with all your "thousands at the snap of a finger" rhetoric? Are you going to admit to a hostile invasion of our lands? Rest assured that when we get the current traitor-in-chief out of office and get a real leader in there your gonna realize that yes...your s**t does stink! Kicked to the curb until you show some respect for the laws of this land and it's legitimate citizens! There are waaaayyyy more than 200 people against you and your ilk man......the majority just don't have the mob mentality like you guys do I guess. We do things in a civilized fashion. And we trust that good will overcome bad in the end. After all we are supposed to be a government by the people and for the people. Did you elect the leaders of this land? Didn't think so. Then they don't work for YOU buddy!

Volver a casa!

We do things in a civilized fashion
    As one can witness, it's been proven over and over again.........these numbnuts don't have a clue as to what CIVILIZED is, much less act in a civilized manner.

All one needs to do is look towards the south and observe their lawless, corrupt countries to see the culture of violence that they are bringing to our USA.

Won't fly........Americans are too smart and too tough to accept it.
    AMERICANS have awakened
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Instead of walking the streets protesting yesterday, I email my senators & congressman, While the illegals were showing their worst side on TV I was calling friends and neighbor to alert them to watch the invasion on the news channels. I certainly accomplished more yesterday than the illegal street walkers! I do believe the congress and senate pay more attenton to a "legal citizens" fax and phone call then they do to some criminal shouting in our streets.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast