Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

whilyum yur spilling es gust phine :P

Ten thousand illegal-"entrants" enter today.!

Last night a crowd of Mexicans set fire to the flag of the United States of America. It happened in the parking of a strip-mall that has three Mexican owned businesses.
    My husband and I were driving through the parking lot after leaving the laundro mat, where I had washed our dog's bed and blankie.

My husband saw a young Mexican he know's from the job-site (painters/dry-wall), he called out a greeting to his co-worker and was ignored. After about one minute of the flag bursting into violent flames a Mexican guy pulled his penis and went pee pee on our flag.

Judging by the intensity of the flames the flag it's likely that someone poured a combustible flammament on it, mayby gasoline or lighter fluid.
    If not us, who? If not now, when?

SCPatriot--thanks for sharing that incident. It will get worse and these types of incidents will flare up all across the country. Mexicans thinks our government prefers them over US. Which of course it does. So as time moves along, they will feel empowered and emboldened to complete their Aztlan and Reconquista.

Remember the 2nd Amendment and the rights it offers.

Be Prepared.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I noticed that my keyboard was contributing to that. some of the keys were harder to get letters out of, and the caps key would only work for up to 2 at a time anf then it would go back lower case until I pressed shift again. I'm not claiming any purity here, i have failings as well, but check your equipment too
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

THELMAHOPKINS--download : http://www.iespell.com/

You are CRAZY!! FOMCLMAO!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Sc patriot Welcome to the board- your post deserves it's own thread- so dont be afraid to start one !

Bootsie- don't you be calling me Crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy _ girlfriend

I meant CRAZY in a FUNNY way--NOT in a LOONY way!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

hey Bootsie _ I knowd that - I was just foolin ya back :P

HAR! HAR! HARDY! HAR!

William, I think you're too worried about it. We all make spelling errors sometimes, especially if we're in a hurry, which can't always be helped.

But I know what you mean, I would like to install spell checker, or whatever it is too.

Hi Bootsie, and Judy ! I'm just running around trying to do all the things working mom's have to do on Sunday. "Working moms".
    As President Bush said in that first debate..."This is HARD". He shouldn't complain...this is much harder than being president.

Sigh. Somehow I'll carry on. Maybe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast