Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AE

USAFVeteran (my husband is a USAF Vietnam Vet), amen on that one about the Jewish people.

Now, let's see about this issue of "Zionism". I have NO doubts that there are plenty of people, Jewish, who can have some extreme views about things, there are some in each race, ethnicity and religion.

I am also very sure that although there are plenty of people in the middle of all the troubles of this nation, who are Jewish (by birth), but I could guarantee there are plenty more who claim to be "Christians". No matter their claims to be one or the other, they have done wrong and should be caught and punished.

I have no love for ANYONE who causes problems or attempts to manipulate our markets for their own gain. I do not, however, connect this as being connected directly with "Zionism" no more than I connect it with Christianity (as I am a Christian myself). I believe all that has happened is due only to greed, pure and simple, and all across the board, who were involved, are at fault.

I fully agree that this bill is just not good, it needs to be stopped. Out here, we do not have a sales tax, however, we have a state income tax. My father-in-law lamented to us about sales tax in IL, he said to vote "no" every time as they would just keep raising it up for all sorts of reasons, but I think it is this way with income taxes too. So too will be this bill, if allowed to pass, once in place, they can start to add amendments and then it can, and WILL be used against Americans who speak their minds.

We all know how it went with the 14th Amendment, it is now being used to give citizenship to children born here (illegally I might add) to illegal aliens, thus turning them into anchor babies for their criminal parents. This was never meant to be, but it is happening and will for this bill.

Let's all call and get on this, it mean none of us will be able to sit here and argue the finer points of "Zionism", illegal aliens and on like that, we will just be accused of inciting racism and wind up in prison.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

AE,

Thanks for your husband's service. And I agree that greedy, guilty, manipulative, dishonest people should get what's coming to them. It's just so easy for some people to claim Zionism, Racism, etc when it serves there purpose or goal

AE

USAF, we have seen that, in our battles, with open borders lobby groups such as National Council of La Raza. They have claimed that any American who is against illegal immigration, against their attempts to shove any kind of amnesty down our throats, then we are racists (although the funny thing, illegal immigration is an action, not a race and being racist about an action is ridiculous).

Now, we do all know that the majority of illegal aliens in this nation come from Mexico or other Central American nations, it is simply from being easily accessible for them to come in illegally, versus that guy from India, who can only become an illegal alien if he overstays his Visa. They are then both illegally here and need to be deported, but La Raza wants to use racism to smear people and try to silence them.

Wall Street and big business criminals are all criminals, I don't care if they are Jewish, white, black ,green or purple, they should be jailed and never allowed to do business again. Americans have suffered enough in this economic downturn, even Americans of the Jewish faith/ancestry.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

This 16k update is barely audible on laptop speakers however it sounds alright with a decent set of head phones on, usually Ted posts MP3s of his radio interviews on his website, perhaps a higher quality version will be made available in the next day or so:

Rev. Ted Pike & Jeff Rense on "Hate" Bill 1913

"The most dangerous legislation that has ever come through Congress"
    http://www.hotshare.net/audio/129921-639844794c.html

Hopefully this would mean that illegal aliens also could not be so hateful agaisnt americans by calling us all white racists and to go back to home when we are home already. The real hate crimes lie where people in high power are too ignorant to look so they pin it on the american people and generalize. I think this is outrageous and a total act agaisnt our ammendment of free speech. If this thing did go into law I'd hope that it would affect groups like La Raza more then it would affect patriots like us.

April
    FULL DEPLOYMENT NEEDED FOR TEXAS, PLEASE HELP!!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-885991.html#885991

AE

littleirishgirl, I can see your reasoning, but have you seen the recent DHS document? If so then you have to understand that this legislation WILL hurt us.

Look to Canada and their right to free speech now that their hate crimes laws have been in effect.

No thanks, I do not believe that this liberal government would go after illegal aliens of their handlers, no, they WOULD go after groups such as ALIPAC and individuals, likely stating that because some nut job went out (such as in the NY state shooting recently) and killed someone due to their race or immigration status (not an American), then they would likely say it was inciting violence.

littleirishgirl, I can see your reasoning, but have you seen the recent DHS document? If so then you have to understand that this legislation WILL hurt us.
    I had similar thoughts as littleirishgirl regarding the hate speech laws in Britain. Then I read some of the actual text, and what the law did was to specify the groups that were protected. Since the majority Anglo Saxons, Celts, etc were not specified they were not protected. As a result, anyone using 'hate speech' towards a protected group (Muslims, for example) can be arrested and fined/imprisoned. Meanwhile, Muslims can congregate in the streets and call for the deaths of British soldiers returning from Iraq and Afghanistan. You can be sure that if Conyers, Pelosi, and company get their way, anything you say can and will be used against you. Meanwhile you can be called a racist, bigot, right wing extremist, potential terrorist and/or enemy of the state by the protected groups simply because you oppose illegal immigration. Look at what that vile, fat little freak who was a judge on the Miss USA contest said about Miss California because she did not support homosexual marriage. If any form of 'Hate Speech' bill is passed, he would still get away with what he said, even though it was totally despicable. She would be subject to prosecution, even though she stated her position in a respectful manner.
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234