Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

La Raza is NONE other than the KU KLUX TAN, which is the HISPANIC version of the KU KLUX KLAN!

done and emailed family & friends!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Done at Cap-Wiz. Added this to the pre-existing text:
    Do not provide even $1 dollar of taxpayer money to La Raza, a racist socio-ethnocentric group that advocates for one race at the exclusion of all others. They also advocate for the continued illegal presence of illegal aliens in America and for the continued flaunting of our immigration laws.

Will call tomorrow to my House Rep. and tell his staffers personally.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

La Raza is supported by Coporate America now you say they want American taxpayers to foot their indoctrination machine!! It is incredible how many Americans would not even know about this bill if not for those like Ex_OC and anti illegal orgs such as Alipac, thanks for the info.
    "Â*An appeaser is someone who feds a crocidile hoping to be eaten last " Winston Churchill

Thank you, standingalone. And by the way, you are not standing alone anymore. We are all here standing right by your side! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Yep, got me pretty ticked off, too. Thanks for posting this.

I called Representative Ruben Hinojosa's DC office and asked what in the world he thinks he's doing trying to fund and finance an activist group with my tax dollars and the tax dollars of every American citizen.

She mumbled something about how the money is not going to go to La Raza, but will be toward housing for American Citizens. I quoted the money amounts that will be going to La Raza and said:

"Congress has no constitutional authority to finance any activist group, let alone an anti-American one such as La Raza," which I got from the JBS site. She acted like she was writing it down (sure, sure).

Asked her what Mr. Hinojosa's ethnicity is, and she said, "His parents are from Mexico." Told her I will be calling every person in Congress over this, as it is extremely upsetting.

ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

AmericansNeverQuit:
    Yep, got me pretty ticked off, too. Thanks for posting this.

I called Representative Ruben Hinojosa's DC office and asked what in the world he thinks he's doing trying to fund and finance an activist group with my tax dollars and the tax dollars of every American citizen.

She mumbled something about how the money is not going to go to La Raza, but will be toward housing for American Citizens. I quoted the money amounts that will be going to La Raza and said:

"Congress has no constitutional authority to finance any activist group, let alone an anti-American one such as La Raza," which I got from the JBS site. She acted like she was writing it down (sure, sure).

Asked her what Mr. Hinojosa's ethnicity is, and she said, "His parents are from Mexico." Told her I will be calling every person in Congress over this, as it is extremely upsetting.
    OMG, AmericansNeverQuit, that is AWESOME!!!!! I'm so proud of you for calling Hinojosa's office! Way to go!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

sweet - lets pick a day and all call in about it - tell him to pull the bill from committee

HEADS UP!!! Committee markup on this bill is tonight (November 7). See this thread for more information:
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-521013.html#521013
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast