Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Done!

I would like to know how many legal hispanics La Raza supports.

I do understand why Murguia and Lozano are working in overdrive to have all this legislation passed...more money in their own pockets!

The biggest exploiters of illegal hispanics are legal hispanics.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

If this bill could get defeated, it would deal a decisive crippling blow against one the worst Anti-American Organizations in this country. La Raza should be concidered a Mortal Enemy of Alipac and every American who cares about our American soverignty and Culture
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Done!
    The biggest exploiters of illegal hispanics are legal hispanics.
    Well said, Miguelina! But I will not count you in that group. You are American, just like all of us here in Alipac, NO MATTER WHERE WE ORIGINALLY CAME FROM.

An interesting fact to note is that the NCLR commissioned that dubious, illogical, what's-the-point Urban Institute study on the effects of the raids on migrant children. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! WE PAID FOR THAT WITH VIA FEDERAL FUNDING!!!!!!! And no one bought the bullshit! What a waste of our money. This is why we have to stop giving them any more money in the future! They are WASTING IT ON STUPID STUDIES!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

How did I get so low in the forum? BUMP!

bttt

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Bumping is alot of working "EX" I have been chasing 2 threads for a couple weeks now
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    Bumping is alot of working "EX" I have been chasing 2 threads for a couple weeks now
    I know. SoSad, I know! I wish I had an automatic bump key! LOL

"EX" have you checked to see where HR1999 is at, because if it is still in committed it could be there along time, maybe forever Some bills never make it out of committee.

"EX" I went and checked for you, it has not moved since April, and only has 4 sponsors, you could check on it every once in a while and make sure it stays there, If it moves out of committee, bring up a new thread and put it back in the spotlight. Just a suggestion, they could be looking for something to attach it to. Which in any case we need to watch for that also.

The Library of Congress > THOMAS Home > Bills, Resolutions > Search Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW SEARCH | HOME | HELP | ABOUT STATUS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

H.R.1999

Title: To authorize appropriations for assistance for the National Council of La Raza and the Raza Development Fund.
    Sponsor: Rep Hinojosa, Ruben [TX-15] (introduced 4/23/2007) Cosponsors (4)
    Latest Major Action: 4/23/2007 Referred to House committee. Status: Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
    ALL ACTIONS:
    4/23/2007:
    Referred to the House Committee on Financial Services.
    http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 01999:@@@P
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Done. Will email to everyone in my address book. I almost missed this thread maybe something should be put on the HP.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

SoSad, I like the idea of starting a new thread when the bill makes a movement. Will note that.

WhatMattersMost, what is an HP?

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast