Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Huckabee..

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    I find it ironic that Huckabee was on your hit list 2 weeks ago...LOL...ridiculous! Can you folks not stand tough with ANYTHING????
    LOL, apparently not.

I will not vote for Huckabee he is as bad as mccain on everything including immigration. Plus he brings the added weight of being a fanatical christian. After Bush I am scared of any christian that wants to inject his religion into laws and policies.

I find it ironic that Huckabee was on your hit list 2 weeks ago...LOL...ridiculous! Can you folks not stand tough with ANYTHING????
    That's what I was thinking. What's next, support for McCain? "Well at least he said he'd secure the borders first, Hillary/Obama refuse to do so".

Quote Originally Posted by flashman
    That's what I was thinking. What's next, support for McCain? "Well at least he said he'd secure the borders first, Hillary/Obama refuse to do so".
    I am not sure.......But I "believe" that Hillary as well said that she would secure the border!!

Quote Originally Posted by GOrwell
    LOL, apparently not.

I will not vote for Huckabee he is as bad as mccain on everything including immigration. Plus he brings the added weight of being a fanatical christian. After Bush I am scared of any christian that wants to inject his religion into laws and policies.
    I agree!!!

People are only voting for Huckabee now as a protest against McCain. However, I think that this proves---if Huckabee would have dropped out, Romney would have won the nomination.

Huckabee even said that he wanted to try to change the constitution to match his religious beliefs.

His statements/answers in the paper and during the debates, reminds me of Gomer Pyle running for president.

Even though...

Even though I am a Ron Paul supporter I am going to state the obvious. Mitt Romney only suspended his campaign. His wife was pressuring him about money. He is holding his delegates...if he sits out the rest of the primarys to save his dough...there is still likely to be a brokered convention and Romney can jump right back in at the Convention.
    A Brokered convention might do well for Mitt.

I am asking you again...

I am asking you again to TURN OFF the Main Stream Media. They continue to brainwash you.

Tomorrow is Maryland, DC, and Virginia primaries------Huck might be done after tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I could support a Huckabee/Hunter ticket. Definitely not because of Huckabee, but in spite of him. I would be hopeful that Hunter could be very persuasive on the all issues regarding immigration and border security. Wow, could this be a glimmer of hope for folks like me?
    I'm with you MW. I'm no fan of Huckabee either but Hunter on the ticket really makes me feel a lot more at ease in terms of getting rid of the leeches. Additionally, he is extremely intelligent, has political experience which makes me confident that he will keep Huckabee in check.
    I agree with both of you. I wanted to vote for Hunter all the way. But Hunter was knocked out of the race a long time ago before I had the chance. Maryland is voting tommorrow. I could see a Huckabee/Hunter ticket.
    I agree that Hunter would be VERY PERSUASIVE on the illegal immigration issue.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I still like Mitt the best......maybe paired up with Hunter
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Relax...Don't get your panties in a wad. I still don't like Huckelbeery.
    I always like Duncan Hunter.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast