Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Jazzloverinc wrote:

I find it ironic that Huckabee was on your hit list 2 weeks ago...LOL...ridiculous! Can you folks not stand tough with ANYTHING????
    Unfortunately we've been forced to roll with the flow. Anyone paying attention knows the situation has changed over the last two weeks. When you're getting all lemons it's wise to figure out how to make lemonade. At this point, a Huckster/Hunter ticket would definitely make lemonade. No, it may not be the sweetest lemonade you ever tasted, but at least Hunter would make it drinkable. IMHO, there is no way to make lemonade out of a McCain, Obama, or Hildabeast ticket, regardless of their VP choice. Personally, I could see someone like the Huckster having a lot of confidence in Duncan Hunter (heeding his advice). I seriously doubt you would find something like that in a McCain or Hildabeast administration. Those two definitely think they know all there is to know about running a country.

AmericanPatriot wrote:

Relax...Don't get your panties in a wad. I still don't like Huckelbeery.
    I always like Duncan Hunter.
    Ditto!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Ridiculous.

I find it ridiculous. Huckabee is a liar and fake. HE hasnt' changed in two weeks. He's still going to go for that touch back plan.

The vice president has no role other than to break ties in the senate and be there if something happens to the president. That is ALL.

MW
    Jazzloversinc wrote:

I find it ridiculous.
    That's your prerogative.

The vice president has no role other than to break ties in the senate and be there if something happens to the president. That is ALL.
    Isn't it a little naive to assume the VP wouldn't have the President's ear on issues of importance? As I've said before, I believe Hunter would have a lot of influence on illegal immigration and border security as the sitting VP. Are you saying Cheny never had any influence over Bush? If you are, you'd be wrong.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AE

Plus he brings the added weight of being a fanatical christian
    85% of Americans call themselves Christians, and most of us are conservative, meaning those calling themselves Christians are Evangelical, Baptists, Independent Fundamental Baptists, Orthodox Christians among many others (the list is long).

So, call it what you like, maybe you see people like Huckabee as fanatical (personally, I would not be comfortable to say anything about either him being fanatical, nor being otherwise, not knowing him personally and all.....), he does claim to be a Christian, still does not mean all Christians would vote for him simply due to that. Personally, I like Hunter, but knowing Huckster is now potentially shying away from Gilchrist to align himself with Hunter, does not change how I feel about his past policies in Arkansas about illegal immigrants.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

On CNN tonight.........They said that even if Huckabee would win every single remaining state by 50%------and even if he ended up with Romney's delegates somehow...........McCain would still beat him!!!

At this time, Huckabee is only keeping himself in the limelight with hopes of a position with the McCain Administration.

Maybe we can all urge Mike to take Hunter now as his VP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If Huckabee and Hunter team up then I will vote for them. This would really give McCain a run for his money and I think Huckabee/Hunter could win this election.

Huckabee is popular with the American people and Hunter is respected by the American people.

Something has to happen soon to get Republicans to the polls. Otherwise it's Obama or Clinton.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The numbers have been crunched by the best, and consensus seems to be that Huckabee has no shot at the nomination. Pressure is mounting within the Republican party for him to drop out, and it would probably be in his best interests to do so after this week. Otherwise, it could have serious repercussions for his political future. He must know he can't win, so that begs the question, just what is he angling for? VP for McCain? Voice of conservatism for the Republican party? A second place finish in delegate count, thereby beating out rival Romney? I guess time will tell....

If Huckabee accepts the VP position with McCain.....we're going to know EXACTLY the type of person he really is.

No Intestinal Fortitude

My comments...no intestinal fortitude if you vote for Huckabee after he has been on the ALIPAC hit list for months..regardless of who his VP is. SHAME! A vote for Huckabee is a vote for amnesty.

Huckabee shouldn't drop out..if he stays in..there is NO WAY mccain can get all those delegates he needs and a brokered convention will happen which will be better to insure INSANE MCCAIN will not win the nomination.

SHAME on Hunter if he entertains the thought of being a VP to huckabee who is clearly an advocate for amnesty...HYPOCRITE.

I do admire Huckabee for thumbing his nose at the GOP Exec's and staying in the race.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast