Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome aboard feduphispanic. Glad to have you with us!

Thanks for jumping right in with us, and please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Your interest and assistance is much appreciated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank You for welcoming me into this board.
    Just like me there are other hispanics that on a daily basis battle the pro illegal alien crowd in the Univision Immigration Boards.

I'm against illegal immigration and I'm a Hispanic that makes two of us!!

I'm hispanic and I am against the Dream Act!!!

Welcome, Hispanic_Guy - the more the merrier!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hispanic_Guy wrote:

I'm against illegal immigration and I'm a Hispanic that makes two of us!!

Make that 3 please

Make that 4!

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Welcome to Alipac, feduphispanic! It's always good to see another member of the fedup family join us.

feduphispanic wrote:
    I was shocked to learn that the State of Texas has a program that provides assiatnce to illegal aliens. They even offer it in spanish!
    It's not only Texas, it is nationwide. Illegals are receiving benefits and other incentives to remain in this country. It's all a part of the "master plan." A country that is serious about securing its borders does not provide freebies to those who enter illegally. It's a no-brainer!
    LOL. FedupDeb is definitely inspirational.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

FedUpHispanic ....you are a breath of fresh air. Welcome and please feel free to offer your perspective here-there are lots of people here interested in hearing what you have to say.

Well what can I say? I use to work as a translator for a government agency where tax payer paid benefits were going to illegal aliens instead of legal US citizens. Just sitting there I would hear how some of these illegal aliens would coach new ones, they would explain to them how to get Emergency Medicaid, foodstamps known in Texas as the Lone Star Card (for their children), Chip (for their children), WIC. Notice I specified children because most of these individuals have 2-3 kids. They would walk in and just say their husbands got paid cash and would make up a low number. We just had to take their word for it. If a US citizen walked in they were required to provide their SS#, pay check stubs, list how many cars they owned (model & year).

I finally had enough when one day I was at a Fiesta (Houston area supermarkets now owned by Grocers Supply Co. Inc.). I was in line and a Lone Star card recipient (I assume illegal did not know a word if english)offered to pay for my groceries at a rate of 2:1. Meaning for every two dollars from her Lone Star card I would pay her one hard dollar. I declined and at that point I'd had enough of working there and decided to quit. Since then I have been preaching against illegal immigration to anybody that will listen.

Make that 5.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast