Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How do you NOT know about E-Verify? That's a cop out.

April
    If you have not taken action please join in and make your voice here.

Take action here:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-125429.html

Yes I feel the same way, it is now a tradagy and a scarey thing that is coming, and no one in the congress or senators give a rats you know what, then there are the ones who are fighting on the behalf of the AMERICANS.
    we have a president who is more corupt the Hussain, himself.
    I just want this nightmare to end.
    When I was a kid, I never thought this would be the way the USA would ever be. Now as a adult I have to now fight for my country, against the crap that is going on here.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

All are welcome here, like I said on my last show welcome Christians and Goths!

Fear is the mind killer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYKzIMyXzpU

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't feel alone, the REST of US are PRETTY frightened, too!

Personally, I've already accepted the destruction of the U.S. and the end our country as we and our fathers knew it. Instead of fear I feel myself becoming consumed, at intervals, with an undiluted rage towards our power elite.

Sometimes I feel that if I can't have the America that I want then no one, power elite or otherwise, should be able to have the America that they want either. Perhaps this what embracing the dark side feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    Personally, I've already accepted the destruction of the U.S. and the end our country as we and our fathers knew it. Instead of fear I feel myself becoming consumed, at intervals, with an undiluted rage towards our power elite.

Sometimes I feel that if I can't have the America that I want then no one, power elite or otherwise, should be able to have the America that they want either. Perhaps this what embracing the dark side feels like.

You are not alone in these feelings...When I see these politicians on TV or I hear about them on the radio, I feel nothing but hate and rage towards them for the damage they are doing to our country!

Atlas Shrugged should be required reading.

Do these Looters in WA and the Moochers on the street truly 'not' realize how close the working people are to acting out the last chapter of the book?

How much do these parasites think that we will allow to be taken from us?

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot

You are not alone in these feelings...When I see these politicians on TV or I hear about them on the radio, I feel nothing but hate and rage towards them for the damage they are doing to our country!
    I went through that hate and rage for a long time and still do from time to time. I just want my neighborhood back. I'm not talking about filling it with faces that look like mine or anything like that. I just want it to stop looking like Mexico. I want the billboards to have English words on them. I want these corner liquor stores and check cashing places out of here. I want the beer bottles and the trash cleaned up. I want to walk down my street without hearing tejano music blaring from the run down houses and junker cars. I want to be left alone when I cross the parking lot at the supermarket. I want to hear English spoken around me. I want to be able to have a better choice in restaurants and when I go to eat there, I want the peace of mind knowing that the person cooking my food is a fellow American who has been checked for hepatitis or tuberculosis. I don't care if my neighbors are from Africa or Mexico or Europe or from right here in the United States. I just want them to be citizens and know that they aren't running a drop house.

McCain and Obama will both be disastrous on this issue, and it will be one or the other sworn in January, 2009.

My suggestion is to find an anti-illegal champion running for either or both houses of Congress, either an office-seeker or an incumbent, and give that person all the support you can.

This is one of the people I'm supporting along those lines: www.loubarletta.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast